Sup Forums i was wondering if there were any good ways of checking if your girlfriend isn't cheating on you while being...

Sup Forums i was wondering if there were any good ways of checking if your girlfriend isn't cheating on you while being a long distance apart.

in my case she's temporally away because of college, i never really worried about this too much untill i heard one of her ex boyfriends has gotten back in touch with her but she never told me he did so i got kinda paranoid. any ideas Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

hangouts.google.com/call/tfualajonjbxfm6fgxyopp3ykue
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Same as you man, mines gone for 3 months. Give her her own space, creeping wont help - nor will worrying about her.

Let her do what she wants, if you were man enough she will always come back

If you are a long distance apart, your gf is cheating on you. Get over it.

i don't know if she is, i doubt it to be honest, but the fact that she didn't tell me does make me want to have a way to find out if it does happen. she'll be gone for a while

you can always try one of those gps tracker apps, though that won't help much if she takes the Dick where she lives

wouldn't i need acces to her phone first for that?

he's probably balls deep right now

she will reveal her true nature in time

My girl is away for a week on a campsite with her recently divorced sister. Going out on the town at night... I'm sure she'll end up banging some guy...

Here's her ass, fuckable, right? Not very reassuring... lol

i don't really see how anyone doesn't cheat in college in these situations, and if they don't how they don't end up resenting you for preventing them from having had some fun and experience.

maybe tell her it's okay to stray a few times, but no regular things with dudes?

i don't see why college should be an excuse. i'm not going to tell her straying is ok. i don't want to encourage it.

Because you are meeting new people who are generally on their own for the first time, partying, figuring out who they are, what they like and don't like, what their views are on politics, society, sex. Forming their first really serious bonds with others.

I don't see how your girlfriend can do that if she has some dude in another part of the state/country/whatever worrying all the time who she is going to kiss, what she is doing etc. These things really don't tend to work.

get in here hangouts.google.com/call/tfualajonjbxfm6fgxyopp3ykue

so you're forcing her to go without sex for that long ? why do you hate your girlfriend ?

Every girl cheats eventually if they think they will get away with it. Sucks.

Another of my girlfriend's ass... heh...

i don't really believe that. i've already gone through college and i didn't feel to need to cheat thne with my gf at the time. it's just an excuse to fuck around

dude just stop its gross. I am happy you love her though

This. Spot on. She will cheat and there's nothing you can do but hope she loves you and decides she wants to be with you. She's still gonna suck a bag of dicks behind your back though...

okay, and what's wrong with fucking around? How old are you now? How many people have you each been with?

i hope its adamant
i need a good tank, and im more of a spec. attacker
pic related

Look, she's not bad for 40, come on...

>what's wrong with fucking around?
it's wrong because you agree not to do so when you start a relationship ? that's like signing a contract then violate it immediately because "hey what's wrong with it"

why do you want to keep having her from fun ? she'll do it anyway don't bother checking

yeah, but it's good to have some period of your life in which you can sleep with multiple people if you so desire.

if you do that while your single, no problem, whichever gender you are, but don't do it if you're with someone.

how can you all be sure, look i'd get it if she was showing more signs. but for now it seems unlikely, i just want to have a way to check in the future

if he's black just have camsex over skype now and thne and check if her holes aren't ruined

just develop a cuck fetish and jack off while watching her blow dudes over skype.

Women can be more faithful then you guys are willing to give them credit for. Date a good girl who isn't a slut.

I'm 39 years old, have had pleenty of girlfriend's in my teens, some long distance - all cheated. In a relationship now for 18 years, nicest, timid girl you could meet, she got wasted on a night out, actively pursued younger male, made out and grabbed his cock - took his phone number and left. We worked through that, she was sorry but she still did it and if you knew her she'd be the last person you'd expect would cheat.

Can't agree with that. I have a gaming buddy that I've been trying to get close to.
She's only had 2 crush's in her life and is super religious. Knowing her for so long, she's definitely not one to cheat.

First time I confessed she said no because she wants another religious man. Other than that she said I was fine.
Anyway, yeah not all girl cheat.

This, she'll tell you about her indiscretions when you guys are reunited physically, but you may not want to know.
She's alone, young, and surrounded by men wanting to cater to her.
You'll have to deal with that.

thank you ! still suggestions to check in would be appreciated

that happening once in 18 years means she is very, very good at not cheating which is very, very hard. so i wouldn't be the least bit mad.

She just didn't like you.

don't fucking check in autist, you either trust her or you don't.

See above, seriously, I thought the same. Given the right circumstances - in my case all her friend's were single and she was out til 5am, wasted and horny... shit happens though

I'm not massively, like I said, we worked it out but it forever changed our relationship. The trust isn't quite what it used to be.

this is probably one of your best bets. she's already doing it, just suggest this and you can probably keep seeing her and it not being real cheating since you're there for it.

nigga I got ur back, I can do an icloud rip of her and see her texts and send u shit if she is cheating.

fuck bro , I can find out for you tonight.
[email protected]

just let her have fun OP

Sameguy here

Dating a timid girl can go either 2 ways.

She's shy for the first few weeks and finally gets around to acting how she really is.
Or she's actually shy/introverted and has a good mindset of most things.

Saying a statement like that without even knowing me/her is a really dumb thing to do.
We both game over the weekends and we get along very well. we talked about it some time ago, it's really about the religious thing. She fears that things might not go well because of it.

Oh well, what can you do I guess.

If you think she's cheating on you and you're taking it as far as to consult Sup Forums then that means you don't trust her and if you don't trust her then there's no reason to stay with her.

Grow a pair or move on. Don't prolong this shit.

You're not going to find out unless you try looking for proof, she fucks up, or someone tells you.

Luckily she's the latter. The only downside is she's a little boring in bed, not really the adventurous type unless her inhibitions are way lowered or she's super horny...

Oh i didn't know that, i assume everyone here is young man, my bad

this is me again, nice dubs faggot

What I'm saying is she has a low sex drive which is why she doesn't - to my knowledge - really cheat.

She loves fantasizing about BBC though... lol

Heh... You. I like you. Despite your bad manners.

i bet OP's gf does aswell

I've gotten so many girls to cheat on their boyfriends it's hilarious. Even the good ones. They all do unless you keep em on a fucking leash. I'm long distance, sneaky snuck her Facebook, snapchat, and her text messages on my computer (Apple), and basically made her feel like she will never have anyone better.

Countless times, I've seen dudes send her messages and shit, and she straight loyally say no get fucked. And not even tell me. I would act like when I visited that I went through her phone a little, and would "call her out" for not saying shit, which psychologically keeps her on a leash, and makes her feel guilty.

So no, OP. Not all girls cheat, but I sure do. And I only fuck girls with boyfriends and my attempts are 100% so far. It's called being a fucking alpha

I see, but idk man out drinking until 5am? Doesn't seem so right minded.

I think this guy just hijacked our convo.

i made this thread to get some help not to get more paranoid

Christ. That's so fucked I actually see that working.

hey, better to fuck someone's wife instead of being the chump whose wife is getting fucked

ironically, I find it easier at times to fuck grills who have bf's instead of single grills. grass is always greener etc... Just give her tingles she hasn't felt in a while and fuck her like there's no tomorrow, it's like they become born again

until they ditch your ass in search of more cock. But that's the name of the game

>my computer (Apple)
so you want people to think you're a pleb ?

Honestly, when you get to my age - 39 your priorities change and, hear me out, the idea of seeing your partner enjoying themselves with a BBC in their ass kinda appeals - just to see them have fun, y'know?

get with the times faggot. this isn't the 50's anymore

Instead of Checking if she is cheating. Make her cheat with... YOURSELF! I once made a second kik account because i didn't trust my girlfriend. I started flirting with her on the second account and she eventually send me nudes after a couple of days.

This will test if your girl is willing to cheat or if she is loyal to you.

How did you find out her ex was in conctact with her? If anything I'd just ask her straight up why she's talking to her ex, as it is a legitimate thing to be concerned about. If she gets mad just say, wouldn't you be upset if you found out I was talking to my ex and didn't tell you about it?

Incorrect. Its strategic since she has an iPhone, that iMessages will automatically sync. My desktop =/= my laptop.

this is actually not a bad idea. the only problem is how do you convince someone you're someone else ? i don't think you can fake the camera anymore

Yeah man! It's TOTES Xtreme and KOOL to get cheated on.
I'm bout to go on a date with my SIDECHICK!

L8er NERDS!

Bail man in all seriousness do you want to deal with this the rest of your life

I hate people like you but I respect you. I lack the self-confidence nor have I done anything notably achieving to feel like a catch so I can pull that shit..

stop giving a fuck. grills gonna branch swing like they always do. adapt and make sure you always have some backup grills. sorry but that's the way it is

Cucks gonna cuck

This was a long time ago indeed. But what I found out a little while ago after the update. I still had the old version on my tablet, and I could fake the camera still, and forward it to the second account so I could forward it to her.

Or maybe u could just run the older version and stick with that.

Yeah, you kinda warm to the idea. Wouldn't have entertained the thought in my teens and twenties.

Do you ever feel bad about that? She worships you and you get pussy all you want on the side

Just get a shit load of nudes of her. And if she does cheat on you. Just dump em on the interwebz. And if she is not cheating. U got a load of nudes of yo gf, nothing wrong with that

OP's girl at college... ;)

You straight up have that mentality of them retarded facebook posters I see on my wall.
You know, you ones that take the screenshots over and over until you can't even read the words anymore.

Not every girl is a shitty parental guideless American, there are decent females out there. They exist.

>you get all the pussy you want on the side

Not only that, ANOTHER DUDES pussy. Read that back to yourself you fucking imbecile how do you think he feels

Fuck you.
atleast is tring to help

I'm sure they are out there, but when I say is derived from what I observed IRL

Checkd.

She's getting pounded in a skirt right now. Grunting loudly. Probably with another cock in her mouth at the same time

Hey OP. Just accept that this is your life now

>i made this thread to get some help
you came to the wrong internet for that.

Eventually you learn that the ONLY thing you can do is let go and fully trust that person no matter what you might really think or what she might get up to. You have to just let it go and hope she decides to remain with you...

more like

>she's never yours to keep, only yours to have right now

also applies to material possessions and pretty much everything else in life. shit comes and goes, circle of life blablabla

just habeeb it OP

i know Sup Forums can be a dick but i've seen them help plenty aswell

just hate the guys that try to rub it in

Damn what's the sauce to that gif

ITT: OP gets mad when people point out she has chances to cheat, but gets happy when he sees a reply confirming she isn't.

Listen OP. She might be and she might not be. You either trust her or you don't. If you do, get over it and try to live your life without worry. If you don't, and it already sounds like you don't, then you can either try to catch her by looking at social media often and trip her up in a lie about where she is or what she's doing or just straight up tell her.

But coming from my experience, your worries aren't going to go away. With how easy it is to meet people and how open people are about hooking up, meeting on apps, etc, I would worry and not put it past her. I've seen plenty of girls cheat on their boyfriends in college while it's long distance. hell, I've seen them cheat when they lived WITH their boyfriends at the time. There's no stopping it.

Just try not to worry and do your own thing. Maybe even try to cheat on her so you don't feel bad if things don't turn out right.

Honestly, you just sound kind of ignorant and while the possibility is real, you aren't choosing to accept anything but someone telling you she's remaining faithful.

Ask her, try to catch or, or deal with it and quit whining on Sup Forums.

user is all about tough love. yeah you'll get scolded but not without being helped. good enough for me

dont know

Schrodongers girlfriend

>Maybe even try to cheat on her so you don't feel bad if things don't turn out right.

so prematurely cheating ? that really seesm dumb besides i don't want to fuck anyone else

ask yourself, what's the difference between love and emotional dependence

I did just that. ...she cheated, didn't fuck him, but made out and touched his dick. Cried admitting it to me, begged me to stay. Told her anal or I'm out. I fucked her in the ass and left anyways.. btw anal is overrated

Meanwhile at OP's girlfriend's college dorm...

I'm just kidding btw...

yeah replace them with niggers and you're more accurate

so you're tying to justify cheating ?

Alpha

I've cheated on my ex several times (never found out) and I can tell you it is just the physical need to fuck when I'm drunk. No emotional connection whatsoever. She'll still be coming home to you.

Probably.

Here you go...

that's not the question. it's more about in what way you'd be affected by her cheating