Drawthread

drawthread
kill the fairy edition

Other urls found in this thread:

altar.bandcamp.com/track/shadows-and-lights
j-comrade.tumblr.com/image/141769263263
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you're taking requests:

Draw an antelope head butting a jeep through a tree.

With you in it.

Y kill cian tho

How do you guys draw beards/hair?
I cant get the hang of it.

>pic related

Can I get a request?

Requesting blud taking it in two holes and loving it (your choice of holes of course)

requesting a sandwich that is also a homosexual

altar.bandcamp.com/track/shadows-and-lights

woah, you're back!

ire gtfo

Taking requests.
Also, how's your day going?

draw pleinair riding a dinosaur

Moku's dead.

He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was drawfagging with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it was most likely Chrishop, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said Sup Forums was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here

this is funny every time.

tfw this will never get filled because then anons will be outed as drawfags who hate her

I still can't believe this is still going.
It's been two days now since I mentioned YV?

I don't know.. I just. Fuck.

Picture of Lowell.
Requests?

Do you think it'd get done if I offered a reward?

ewww

loli rape

(Ahhhh thank you, that was really nice of you because it is so nice. You're a pretty cool user.)

Last thread was:

ahahahahahaha

it would have to be a pretty big reward

mommy and daddy wrestling

What are you trying to accomplish by posting this public image of me?

Legit curious.
I mean if you just wanted my attention, here's your (you)

cock on monitor

I just, fuuuck
I just I just, fuuuuuuiiiiiuiuiuiuck
I just
Fuck
I
Fuck
Just i
I just fuck just i
Fuck I just
I
Just I

you look this fucking retarded and no one cares about the context

any requests?

fag

how do i hump the screen

loli rape

Was lurking in the last thread and I'm still not sure what happened

But hey thread, hows everyone doing today

I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore.

wtf thank you gdfgdfdsf my collection of lowell grows. I love the blue glow here, you're good with those colors and soft lighting!

Notty!!

draw my shit charrecter. you can draw but i surely cant.

murphy here?

fuck, if I were fuck, in your fucking case, I'd fucking stop fucking posting. (fuck).

Don't do those types of requests sorry.
k

Does one of you have a good hand writing and wants to write
"mehr
reden"
in a nice way for me? The "mehr" should be on top of "reden".
I thought about a style like the trap nation logo. I only need the actual written words, no background
Thanks in advance

No one cares

ayoo, present.

mind doing something with this guy?

wow... thanks...

j-comrade.tumblr.com/image/141769263263

implying she hasnt drawn it herself

where's user?

Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here.

well... fuck off.

UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i think ill go fuck off for today
cya thread

by any impossible chance, is the sporty long-haired chick user from earlier still here?

depends what kind of style you have. i always end up drawing hair as if characters just came out of a shampoo commercial lmao, with very light, fluid lines and volume y'know? but that kind of linework might not complement what you've already got. i think short, solid lines are what you might need, but idk for sure.

Moku is alive and well, and even better without you, cheers!

knotty

Here's your (you)

Why does she wear the mask?

do you mean this little ugly shit?

Thank (You)

because no one knew who she was before then.

Moku's dead.

He's fucking dead.

stop talking about me reeeeee

Yeh! Kinda got stuck watching wander over yonder
and playing OW

Requesting him playing bungee-rope but the rope is on his neck .

fuck no

edgy

Moku gives the best blowjobs

Bumping this, please guys, I need this put your petty problems to one side just once.
Also offering a second cheese cake

>moku in group picture
hes not a drawfag anymore

He just texted me though.

here

true

Murph hurt his arm, hes out for a while

delete this

Too much fapping?

I usually draw it this way.

You need to concentrate more, friend

No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it.

wait user, i think I found the font, gonna check

>Parasite"Bro is in
>but not user
Hey Skittles?
I know there are anons that want your skin(and some of them even your booty) but have you considered integrating interested anons in your RP thing?

Thanks, I got you an extra cheeser babe, I know how you love 'em

Duh, it's easy not pressing view

It's on her lewd blog, idiot

I remember that pic from months ago, crazy.

here you go!

>being a whiny bitch that she included swordbro

>Parasite"Bro"
Love the new nickname.

>tfw im gonna b on a plane crash w/ no survivors in a month from now
>four times over
who wants to be in my will? claim your spots now for materials goods, quads gets to have all my shekels in my possession

I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something.

jesus.... thank you... il try to inprove my art. and hopefully i can make somthing as good as this.

on it

He's not asleep

Knowing him, I assume too much wood working in his mid 19th century cabin powered by gears and cogs.

I want your body.
For scientific purposes.

Can you draw Moss sleeping against/on Shadow? :3

I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore.

I thought it was done individually by hand

Moku's dead.

He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was drawfagging with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it was most likely Chrishop, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said Sup Forums was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here

How bad?