Yfw the browns win one for da land this year

>yfw the browns win one for da land this year

I unironically think the Indians are taking the World Series this year

The Browns will never win an Owl because they are a fucking garbage organization and a single player can't carry a team the way you can in basketball.

The Indians are a solid organization and terry Francona is a good enough manager that they will have a pennant before they Browns can engineer a season with more than 6 wins

Please God

Da land has been whet
There is no stopping da land now

Johnny Football LOL

Possible
Not possible

I think most people in Cleveland feel that this is the real drought. Sure, it feels great for the Cavs to win and it sure felt bad when the Indians got so close, but the Browns are the real soul of this. I can't even imagine what the city would look like if the Browns won a super bowl after seeing this.

Sorry but the Titans will get it

I would shit myself if that happened.

RG3

this and the Tribe especially.

Everyone remembers '95 and '97. Not many left who remember '48.

There is only one player from the '48 Tribe who is still alive ... Eddie Robinson is 95 years old.

JOHNNY FOOTBALL
JOHNNY FOOTBALL
JOHNNY FOOTBALL
JOHNNY FOOTBALL
ItsHappening.jpg

>New QB in RG III (who isn't actually bad, just got fucked over by his previous organization)
>four rookie WRs
>New coaching staff
>Still a top 10 defense with Joe Haden

I mean, stranger things have happened. Just look at the Jets last year.

>unironically thinking the current Indians could win a ship

Whit all those injuries, no fucking way

>RGIII
>not made of fucking glass

One person in Leaveland is committed to being forever alone bc he's 13 and his parents lock him in the basement. Rest are going ABSOLUTE BANANAS

The browns will win one game for da land this year

RG3
Not bad

As a Redskin fan I feel sorry for you for thinking that

DO WE REALLY HAVE A YEAR OF THREADS LIKE THIS TO LOOK FORWARD TO?!1

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK OHIO SUCKS

Guys. He got injured twice in two years and then last season wasn't given a chance to play.

Before he got injured in 2014, he was doing pretty well too.

>yfw there is a very real possibility Cleveland triple crowns its three Big 4 teams in one year

better get used to it. cleveland is going to becomes a sports powerhouse now that the curse is lifted

>top 10 defense with Joe Haden

They were 30th in both points and yards per drive. Their defense is shit. And Joe Haden's play has been down for at least two years now, and he was complete trash last year.

You can't keep DA LAND down for long. Guaranteed, the Browns will at least ruin your home team's chances this year.