I was a retard and got scammed by my dealer. I gave him my 20 and instead of 2g he gave me half a gram

I was a retard and got scammed by my dealer. I gave him my 20 and instead of 2g he gave me half a gram.

I'm beta as fuck and underweight meaning I can't beat him up and even if I did I would get jumped by his friends.

I can leave an anonymous tip and snitch on his ass or I could take it like a cuck. What should I do?

BTW for all the stoners, I don't believe in karma.

like a cuck

what about not buying from him anymore?

Don't snitch; he'll probably figure it was you. If you do though, do it in a couple weeks. Let some time pass so as not to arouse suspicion. But snitching is a bitch ass move so don't be a bitch ass and find yourself another dealer.

It's only 20 tell him about it, and if he is a dick about it then fuck him and find somebody else. I lost 50 to a dude I thought I was cool with, fuck it man, you run that risk dealing with illegal shit.

Buy from him again and say you shorted me last time and if he won't give you what you paid for just don't contact him again and steer your friends away if he is a shitty dealer tell your friends

He probably did it by mistake. Just ask him about it.

Nah OP when shit like that happens just accept your losses and move on to another dealer. Nothing good comes from seeking revenge for that, especially for such a small amount.

I'm pissed at him. I want this fucker to get arrested to protect others from his scams.

>giving someone .5 instead of 2g accidentally

You guys are naive as hell

You call him back and say u weighed that shit out and it is not how much he said it was. You guys had a deal. He should give u the whole thing that you paid for, and you should keep what he did give you

this or take a scale with you

Sugar in his gas tank

Snitch the motherfucker out. That's what I did when one of my bitch ass dealers sold me fake acid

stfu go be insecure somewhere else

>OP wants to be a snitch fag

I hope you snitch on him and he finds out it was your faggot ass and gets his boys to push your shit in. Can't wait for the future thread "guise i'm scared i snitched on a dealer who shorted me and i heard he's coming after me what do"

I pay 20 a g for fire ass shit in va (half a blunt gets 3 people with high tolerance fucked up) and my dealer always gives me a half g of Wendy ever he's smoking on with it
first you need to stop smoking dirt then find a better dealer

Your fault for not knowing what 2gs looks like, seriously you're fucking new to weed if you don't know .5 from 2g

>I can't solve my problems like a man and act like a scared little boy but you're the insecure one!

Get the fuck outta here

>look at me id rather suck cock than actually stand up for myself by not snitching!

>20 a g
>thinks it's a good deal cause it's "fire"

Kek, you have to be a nigger

You know where the hardware store is. Get a fucking scale normi.

>Implying staying quiet and taking a rip off like a little bitch is actually solving a problem.

I feel sorry for your mother

>thinks standing up for oneself is snitching

Are you this stupid? "Hurrr i called the cops on you! I'm a real secure man!"

Standing up for oneself would be telling the dealer "Bro you shorted me what the hell" and not hiding behind the police like a child

take your business elsewhere lad.
i've had dealers short me. whenever that happened I stopped buying from them cold turkey, even if that meant i had to find a new connection for it.
niggas gonna nig
thats why i started growing my own

yeah i agree i pay 10 a g for really good weed. paying 20 a g is shit i used to do as a fuckin kid

Just ask him, if he doesn't admit his mistake, he'll lose a customer. It's as easy as that.

Did anyone know it was you?

Did you confront the issue by saying hey that was only a half gram.

Snitch the bastard. He knew the risk of doing what he did. He doesn't care about you, why should you care about him? But yeah don't do it too soon.

20 is 20
Snitch em up

Calling the cops on him is a pussy move, just go get your right amount or shut the fuck up. More than likely he'll give you the 2gs, if not fuck him find a new dealer.

>Break his car window
>Throw molotov inside

Whatever just admit that you would rather get anally raped by Tyrone in the showers instead of saving your asshole by snitching him out.

Also calling the police on him is much more lulzy and more harsh than just confronting him and risking getting your life taken away

>Nigger logic ladies and gents

Hypocrite that you are to not consider how pussy of a move was to swindle a new customer.

I don't know and I don't care. All I know is that he is in prison for 20 years.

It's 2016 and you have a dealer wtf?

You're a big beta bitch if you snitch. Only faggots taddle tell.

Take it as a learning experience and MOVE ON.

When I used to sell weed I was robbed for 5lbs by niggers I used to deal to. Lesson learned? Don't work with niggers.

Oh I'm sure you showed all your bullies how much you stand up for yourself by tattle telling like a bitch. Keep preaching your sorry tactics buddy it just makes you more of a fag.

I'll confront him then and threaten to go to someone else.

If he says no should I snitch? What makes it a bitch move? Ask I see is an asshole going to jail for treating his customers poorly.

Not everyone lives in a legal state

K obviously your 15 and haven't been scammed with other products.
If it's someone off the street, you probably should have known better, if you know the guy a while get your compensation from him next time.
>be thankful you don't buy hard drugs

Snitch him out or sugar in the gas tank or kill him and his entire family; something like that. People saying not to snitch is crazy. If you rob someone snitching is a proper way to deal with it. You don't rob people. It would be funny as hell if you killed his children in front of him laughing him knowing hes next.

How about this, buy a 9mm and put it up to his skull and make him cry and beg for mercy and then he will never scam you again, and his little pussy friends wont do shit and youll be respected.

Both sides got the same number of dubs

Agreed. Tell him you weighed it out and it was short.

You did a good thing.

OP from what you're saying just makes you seem like a pussy. Only cunts snitch over a measly fucking 2 grams, either confront him or move on with your fucking life.

snitch

>look at me im so insecure about someone calling me a bitch if i snitch someone out so i wont snitch at all because i care so much bouts my image

You might aswell wear a dress and wear makeup you fucking insecure faggot

... you didn't notice that the bag had literally a quarter of what it was supposed to?

also what kind of trash are you smoking that you get 2g for twenty bucks.

cut your losses and find a better dealer with better weed.

One major question before you do anything -- is he a nigger?

I agree its a fucked up thing to skimp but why snitch when you can just go talk to him and get the right quantity? No logic in that, just a beta that feels defeated.

Kys and take that nigger reasoning with you

Kek

He's Indian I think. I guess I'll snitch in a few weeks if I don't get my product.

How would he knew it was me?

Snitches get stitches Sup Forumsro

this.
even eyeballing it theres no way you could make that mistake.
get a new dealer. if youre super butthurt then

If you really want to retaliate OP just rob the poor fuck, that way you actually get something from it.

He would needlesly be risking himself get beat up or worse. And why? To avoid being pussy or something? Fuck that nigger logic and just do the safe thing for you. Plus save a couple of gullible customers by snitching. End of the story, goodbye, the end.

Happens to us all at least once user. Learn from it, don't become a grass. And find a new dealer, obviously.

This man knows

I'm talking sour desial purp green crack and cronic all imported from Hawaii or cali in a condom in a bitches twat

I normally buy an ounce for 200

Buy again from him in a couple weeks if it's good stuff. Make sure you get the proper amount. Then rat him out a couple weeks later.

Yeah I would definitely just hit him back up and ask where the rest of it is. Usually they'll just be like "oh shit my bad i'll hook you back up next time" Or if they give you the run around don't go back or just be a man and be like "nah I'll come back now and get the other 1.5 or I'll just not buy anymore" most of the time dealers like their customers and if you piss one off word gets out and people stop buying. I've had to deal with that shit and needless to say they always hook me back up, dont mess with that bullshit mayne. Just be lucky that 20 gets you 2Gs where you are, it would only get me 1 here hahaha

Double dubs confirm.

Op just tell him you know you were fucked and that your mad and that you don't want it to happen again

You will probably snitch. I hope you get caught with 0.1 and get ruined in life you little fucking cuck

If you're not enough of a man to tell someone HEY YOU SOLD ME HALF OF ONE INSTEAD OF TWO then you shouldn't be fucking smoking weed.

You're too dumb to be buying or smoking pot

Nigga buy a gun you beta.
If you buying pot acquiring a gun shouldn't be that hard. Unless you are an underage faggot.

Snitching can get you shot. He's getting it from somewhere that likes the fact he is moving product

this
this

or grow a fucking pair , go back to him grab another 20 , DONt give him any money untill the weed is in your hand. ski it.

he shorted you because your a bitch, this is just somthing as a bitch you will have to deal with.

dubs confirm
just off yourself now OP, youre already stupid enough to mistake your amount for a fucking quarter of the wanted amount, smoking weed isn't going to make you any smarter.

>take dealer out for drinks
>when hes not looking put 10 hits of acid in drink
>break into his home
>steal all his weed and money
>fuck his girlfriend
>plant gun on him
>convince him that there is rival dealer attempting to kill him
>point at random person
>he will pull out gun and start shooting
>cops come and he goes to prison for the rest of life
>lel

Why should he buy a gun? The guy isn't ripping him off in a wholesale deal or anything major, this little guy just can't tell someone that instead of one half he bought two, you don't need a fucking gun to tell someone that.

What do you pay? I get high grade medical for 55$ a quarter so I'd like to know

Call up every person you know who buys from him and says he scammed you - tell them you know he does it to everyone (even if you dont). Tell them to tell everyone they know who is a customer. Then call him up and ask (non confrontationally) where the rest of your bud is. If he gives you bullshit, tell him you weighed it and its short and if he's not compensating you're taking your money elsewhere from now on. Even if he does make good don't buy from him again, he's a shithead.

Lol who cares that faggot is in jail. I never understood that "honor, be a man" bullshit. Don't hit below the waist, bitch I'll beat on your balls till you puke. Don't snitch, nah bitch you the one with a torn anus. Bitch ass bitch.

>possibly getting involved with gang violence over two fucking grams.
this is why niggas murder rates are so fuckin high, you stupid.

THIS. Someone who knows their shit, fuck all this talk of snitchery. You get fucked while your dealing drugs, not all drug dealers want to kill people; talk to them first

I bought a gram for 20 bucks once. Last of the dealers white widow. I'm not even mad. Shared it with a smoker chick and got fucked till my dick had blisters.

/Thread.

He knows it was you because he recognized that you are a beta pussy.
And snitching is a beta pussy move..
He will definitly know it

Why are you devising this plans you fucking autists, you don't message people when you get ripped for 20 dollars, you just fucking tell him to give you the other 3/4

>Buying a gun
>For weed

Nigger detected. I would never do business again with anyone who showed up with a gun.

Its the principle of the matter. Shitheads don't deserve customers.

Snitches get bitches. Best snitches are called the FBI

Lol you're a faggot. This won't do nothing but get you laughed at. It's whining like waaaaah I'm a bitch

You're not a fucking marijuana cop mate, just ask the guy to give you the rest, tell your friends IRL if they also buy from him and that's it.

What kind of faggot buys 20 bits?

At least an Oz or nothing

I got ripped off 200$ on a deal i worked out for other drugs. it happens. shake it off your more likely to get in real problems if u go back for a lousy 20$

Nah buy a ar15 and go ham on his fam and homies

Oh OP, you should do so so much more. Why stop at snitching? Go one step farther and get him swatted. Make it out to sound like he's got guns on location and some uninspired story about how he might have ties to an extremist group. Just saying there's a hostage is enough too.

Dont listen to the faggot cucks that will tell you this is dangerous. If he gets shot, who fucking cares about a dead nigger faggot that shorted you.

Not going to apologize or feel bad about not endorsing scumbag dealer behavior. I'm sorry you're fine with that kind of thing - I'm not.

15yr old faggot here.
I probs got ripped off a total of 50 bucks before i ever found a reliable dealer. Going to buy rn actually. Confront the dealer and see what he says, if he wont fix you up then find a better one.

Ive been smoking weed daily for the past 7-8 years, and let me tell you i have run into some pretty shady dealers in my time. And to be honest, some of these guys live a life that you dont want to get involved in. I had a friend who got scammed pretty bad once for like 500usd. And he took the bitch way and snitched. The police found the dealers stash and they got arrested.BUT they found out who snitched and a couple weeks later they waited for him outside his house. They gave him 10 days to pay for the whole stash then they beat him half to death.

>15yo
Get b& pls

Worst I ever got ripped off was buying a quarter ounce of shake. Was paying full price for the q (~$80 here in NY state) and the dealer technically didn't scam me (he told me ahead of time it was shake from the leftover half-pound he had), but I was a naive beginner at the time and didn't know beforehand that shake is NOT even CLOSE to the same potency as the original bud it came from, so I bought it and burned through it in 4 days flat. Last time I ever bought shake for full price lol.

I'm in Indiana so the price is pretty high because we're so conservative. I usually sell a quad for $85 or $100 and that's reasonable here. You can get trash for $70, but its honest to god ditchweed.

Ah well I live in Canada and basically weed is legal here even if its not, literally my buddy got caught with crack and wasn't arrested. So you can get some good stuff for dirt cheap

Move on and find another dealer
If you're that bent over $20, then that's just kinda sad. Proves you're a highschooler
Also buying 2 grams at a time proves you're a highschooler.