Sorry just desperate
Also checked

Ask for nudes idiot

"Did you hear what user said to me, Vanessa?"
"What, Femanon?"
"He accidentally sent "Trouble sleeping" to me instead of someone else"
"Wow, what a creep!"
"Yeah, I'm never going out with him!"

Although for future reference never pick up on their facebook activities. They were probably messaged by someone else and if you question them on it it's kinda creepy and stalkerish considering they never wanted you to know that they were still awake

Say "I'm sorry, I'm just having some trouble sleeping and I'm feeling like really dumb... Sorry if I'm annoying you"

Kek

Would it be OK if I play it off as an accidental message

Don't be stalkerish and creepy, but be confident. Ez as that.

But what to say

Guess it's risky, if she sees you through, she might think you are desperate or something. Ask her out tomorrow maybe?

Do you think my chances of playing it off as an accident are good?

Bump

you already did tho

Shit man. I dunno. Girl are complicated, so it's hard to guess. You already told her it's an accident tho, so I'd just leave it like that, until she mentions it (which she probably won't)

I'd lay way the fuck off buddy and never bring it up. Ignore it and be your same happy confident self you always are.

If that doesn't describe you, she isn't gonna date you anyway. So work on that shit first, then worry about girls.

honestly no

i mean.. how the fuck do you "accidentally" send the wrong person a message on facebook? it has their name AND picture that you have to click on... dude you already fucked up and look pathetic with the "shit wrong person" stunt you pulled. how old are you? maybe i can help

I hope so
Any approaches later on? I've had 2 good conversations
Thanks friend
I don't know. Is it really that bad?

you don't know how old you are?

anyway.. it depends how you look at it and how old you are plays a huge factor in how beta/cringe the whole "oh wrong person nvm" thing is

how old are you user

Accidental messages have happened to me as well. Usually when Im on my phone and click a wrong person and start writing without paying attention.
A lot of my friends have sent me random crap some times.
So pull it off like that.. phone lagged didnt pay attention.

What do? How is it different for a 16 year old? How is it different for a 20 year old?

Yeah, how old are you? And do u know her irl?

My friend also texted me some random things in the middle of the conv, it wasn't supposed to be sent to me, so yeah. It happens.

She used to go to my school when we were very young. Met up at a reunion a while back. She doesn't seem to hate me like most girls do.
Problem is, the context is hard to mask. I'll try pinning it on a friend, and I'll send her a screenshot of me sending him the same message.

You just made the monumental mistake of double posting to a girl.

Never ever double post to a girl (mistake or no mistake) they will see how needy you are quicker than you bust inside a hot chick.

You've fucked it OP. Now move on to the next one

not much, but a 20 yo is diff than a 16 yo, even worse when you talk like a 14 yo

you're fine dude just brush it off

to give you an idea of what im saying, i'm 24 years old and i should have the experience to not be embarassed of what i say to a girl cause it makes you look young and low self-esteem. which i do have. don't quit going at her though. just don't ever touch up on it with her. not saying don't act like it didn't happen but just don't ever be like "oh haha yea that one time i was just trying to hit on you". just sort of act like it didn't happen

this is the way i look at it... YOU aren't weird for saying that, you just SAID SOMETHING weird. now learn from it and don't let it hurt your self esteem bud.

It was just a correction
Oh shit what am I doing

god damnit faggot DONT PIN IT ON ANYBODY

own that shit and be a fucking man dude

you can't "erase" your mistakes. just learn from them dude.

Nooooo. Just forget about the topic like it never happend! If you send her a screen just like that, her bullshit detector will blow up...

seriously dude that's fucking pitiful

you: "y-yeah haha see i really was trying to m-message somebody else"

her: "uhhh ok user i didn't even question you jesus calm down you autistic retard"

seriously dude just stop

But this guy has a point. If you show her, that you need her and have to message her all the time, then you are done in moay of the cases. You have to try and get her, but at the same time don't show that she is the most important thing in your life...

You know what? Thanks.
I'll just try to ignore it. She brings it up, I say it was an accident. If not, I pretend it didn't happen. But I'll keep trying. I may be a virgin, but I won't be a wizard no matter what.
What I said was too creepy to own up to
It was 1 notification. What was I supposed to do in that situation? Jesus, its crazy how I'm being called the retard.

oh for fucks sake, tell her you had trouble sleeping aswell and was going to ask a friend if he wanted to play a fucking online game or something. jesus

I know, I know. I never double posted her to get her attention or to start talking to her. I tried remaining somewhat distant, with a 5 day interval between the last 2 conversations. The "doublepost" as this user puts it was just to clarify the situation

Reply: "My dick is so small and shameful. I would like to pay a mammoth nigger to have sex with you while I cry in the corner. So long as you let me lick his cum off of your beautiful body."

Kek

dude just don't try and spin some elaborate web of lies acting like it wasn't you

she's not a fucking detective and she's not going to question that you're just worrying about it too much

if it ever does come up (which it won't, that's not how humans work) then just give an affirmative "wait when? oh you're talking about that end of may message? yeah i couldn't sleep and thought you were so and so lol. why were you really having trouble sleeping? how ironic haha"

don't be a fucking weird geek and come up with some plan to pin it on somebody else dude

then immediately say "sorry wrong person lol"

I already sent the message pinning it on someone else. Can't undo it.

lolz

No it's not fucking OK after you sent "Shit wrong person nvm" because that shows that you're a fucking beta who isn't man enough to own up to his mistakes.

This. Fuck man you way overthink things. You both said you were about to sleep. You both came back on. It's not that fucking weird to ask. The cringe part was you trying to play it off. gonna be hard to get out of that one. but she probably wont give a fuck either way

thirsty betas always shoot themselves in the foot

lol you're fucked you better learn from your beta ways in the future you dumb cuck

I didn't come here for a cringe thread

yeah what he said

He might have fucked up real bad. OP can u post ss of convo what you messaged her after the wrong person shit?

Alright, listen. I know that it sounds like I'm a humongous millennial faggot, but thats because I have to be. I'm still a kissless virgin who has never really done anything like this before. So for all of you calling me an autistic retard for knocking myself out when swinging for a girl above my league... You're right.
I know, I deserve it.

She hasn't replied or seen it. She isn't on. Thats why I covered my ass with the "Shit, wrong person".

get some self respect. want real advice? buy yourself a whore. at least if you're getting laid now and they you won't spurt out your beta nonsense you spaghetti

hahahahahah oh my fucking god you are such a fucking cringeworthy beta faggot haahaha

I know. No amount of hate will affect me. I've heard it all.

dude you should probably do yourself a favor and just end it all tonight. just kill yourself

game over, man. what a lost cause. ABANDON THREAD

Ok, listen here, women are not some kind of goddesses or angels, or some weird unknown species, stop trating them like that, they are humen just like you, stop being awkward about it. Besides what if you are still a virgin? everything comes on it's own time. I lost my virginity at 19 and had a pretty decent sex life ever since.

you seem like that kind of guy tat is paranoid about that girl that you talk too almost every day on facebook. Stop doing it right now, give her space or just abandon, you been friendzoned hard enough already, just let it go or make a move.

Shit man. Pick up the spaghetti and start learning from your mistakes. I've seen some shit in my life that proved me, that there is no "out of league" thing until she is noney whore and your ass is broke. Anyway even if you can't get her, learn and use the knowledge to get another girl. Fuuuuuck go to a party, hit up on some drunk bitch and go for a kiss, worth it.

Yup. OP here. Abandon thread.
I came to the only people who I liked for advice on improving my situation, and I got shut down. Theres a difference between banter and being edgy for no reason. You want alpha? This is alpha me telling you to fuck off. I don't need this shit from a bunch of NEET faggots who pan me because I was them 10 years ago and this is their way of self hate. I'm going to fuck that girl even if it kills me. Goodnight cunts.

That's the way. Good job.

you wanted advice, you got it. don't get salty just because you can't handle the truth

I hope you put a picture of her above your wall socket so you can do both. faggot

Watch that edge, son.

I got some advice. I also got people calling me a beta faggot. Well heres what you asked for, 1 slice of grade A alpha. I'm smart, I'm funny, I've got a good body and a bright future. All I need to do is look at the positives and I can win, regardless of downsides.

>I'm smart

can't even talk to a girl without acting like a retard. sure, OP. We believe you.

all I see is an angry little boy. redeem yourself by learning from your and other's mistakes. the patch away from naivety is paved by experience

ITS AWWWRIGHT

Will do
I may not have showcased it, but I am, take my word for it.
Thank you all, despite all the "Cuck" and "Faggot" screamers, I learned a lot.