ITT: We thank based delly

TYBD
Y
B
D

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vCI81M5lXeg
youtu.be/j_ZC6w8lFak
espn.com.au/olympics/basketball/story/_/id/7650652/cleveland-cavaliers-kyrie-irving-play-australia-london-olympics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In all honesty he helped them clinch 1 seed in the East which helped them a lot going into this series. Unless he and his agent are idiots he isn't coming back though cause he's going to be like the point guard for the garbage time unit for Cleveland instead of being the starter or 2nd unit guy for another team that can use him.

THANK YOU BASED DELLY YOU CHEEKY CUNT

youtube.com/watch?v=vCI81M5lXeg

>Kyrie
>Delly
Apologize to Australia fat fucks

I'd rather have rings than be a Melo

IN A LAND DOWN UNDER.

Australia shitposted the finals

Shitposting is like life, Americans spend all their time being fat and shooting each other and in the end the Australians win.

Why didn't he get any playing time?

Copying what the Warriors did last year when they benched Bogut

Funny how people are saying Bogut was the difference this time when he didn't get any minutes in game 6 last year.

Apologize for this video
youtu.be/j_ZC6w8lFak

kek

absolute madman

MVP MVP!

>With Bogut
>Crusing 3-1 MVP gonna MVP undisputedly throught the world of MVPS
>Without Bogut
>Lose 3 in a row and get cucked by Lebeta

Apologise, Amerifats

THANK YOU BASED DELLY

why did i watch this

send help

Truth.

It is no coincidence the team with a healthy Australian won.

>Healthy Australian

>Irving was born on March 23, 1992 in Melbourne, Australia.

I'm glad Kyrie was healthy

Wasn't he considering playing for the boomers at one point? That would have been nuts.

no, he's not australian

He still can, he's a dual national

espn.com.au/olympics/basketball/story/_/id/7650652/cleveland-cavaliers-kyrie-irving-play-australia-london-olympics

>Irving was born in Australia in 1992, while his father was playing professional basketball in Melbourne. He holds dual U.S. and Australian citizenship, making him eligible to play for either country under FIBA rules.

He's already represented the States though. He'll literally be their starting point guard in Rio considering the number of withdrawals.

Maybe they pick Steph Curry and he gets butthurt and switches colours. I don't think FIBA is like FIFA, you can probably switch countries without any issue.

Curry has ruled himself out he's scared of zika virus.

FIBA eligibility is a pretty loose, but not really for the US, you're good enough to play for the US you generally play for the US.

Tybd for not playing a single minute in games that actually mattered. I still get mad at this faggot playing hero ball last year.

>you generally play for the US
They used to send college kids there, I'm sure Kyrie is afraid of Zika virus too

i know this but

I thought Zika only mattered if you were getting a lady preggo

shit that looks fun af

Steph is probably pregnant.

idk man, like 10 guys that would be in the USA team have pulled out because they're scared of it.

TYBD