Dear Murrikans, will you be safe?

Dear Murrikans, will you be safe?

Hopefully not. Hopefully all the liberal universities are targeted.

>The city is home to one of the largest concentrations of military bases in the United States, and has become known as Military City, USA.

>5th largest city in America
>not even worth 1 out of 500 nukes
not sure how to feel about this

>2000 warhead scenario

We don't even have 2000 deployed warheads currently.

>throwing a gorillion nukes at ICBM bases
Most of our warheads are submarine based. there's only 100-some active land based ICBMs iirc

>Palo Verde
Fug :-DDDD

Yes, I'm safe

>mfw smack dab in the middle of PA

Are North Dakota, Montana, and Wyoming where we keep all of the nukes? Seems like strange targets for virtually nothing.

Texas, Georgia or North Carolina?

No, I live right next to a military base.

>atlanta
no

I always wondered where did this come from

More like Welfare City, USA

Yes, I'm black and will be leaving for French shores shortly. Please have a place for me to sell drugs and worthless crap and a white French girl ready for my BBC.

I'm a goner :/

Live in NYC and from the Hartford CT area. I have never not lived in a major nuclear target area.

Pic related, I live on red X, perfectly safe tbqh
Of course we can't grow citrus here so scurvy is inevitable

>Nukes hit large, multi-cultural cities
>Large swathes of predominantly WHITE land left relatively untouched by nuclear hellfire
>Population rebuilds, but with less negroes and mestizos
>Finally deserve a white America

W-why aren't we condoning nuclear genocide again?

>there's only 100-some active land based ICBMs iirc

431, according to the information from your government.

state.gov/t/avc/rls/2016/259273.htm

Seems cozy in the Northeast, yet not that far away from places like New York/Boston

How's life there?

Nope but that's okay. If someone launches nukes we launch nukes and humanity will become extinct.

I wouldn't risk nuclear escalation or war with Americans, imo

I can make Boston in around 5.5 hours, I used to go down on long weekends for concerts or games.

Life here is very cosy. All white, totally safe, based New England/Maritimes weather, scenery, history, foid, culture, architecture, etc.
Lots of poverty though and things are a bit backwards, but I don't mind that too much.

you won't have anybody to protect your southern border from untouched Mexico, though

5.5 hours? Maybe I underestimated the distance from where you are to there but it really doesn't seem like it would be that far

Anything southwest of Texas and Florida for the next 8000 miles is going to be absolutely SOAKED in nuclear drift.

I know the Mexicans are hardy pests, but regardless of urban myth, cockroaches DO die from nuclear hazard.

Looks like somebody really doesn't like mormons

bump

I just left San Antonio last month. FUCK LACKLAND, basic was easy as fuck though

I will die. Pray for me frenchbro

at least the cubs won one before the end

This is true. T-thanks

Around 60% of Americans live east of the Mississippi River, so we're kinda screwed as a nation.

>a dozen buses and probably more off-screen

Just how many people there are in this club?

I don't know, but some of the players had their families with them too. The news said 5 million people came to Chicago to celebrate that day

*were in Chicago

Nope, several triangles over me.

I will in anything but a 500 scenario.
Hopefully it will target Waterloo, and leave at least the buildings here in tact.

bump

Post a similar map of France. Would you be safe?

>Chicago

rip in peace me

>mfw New Jersey

>tfw live in one of the few cities in Canada that's actually worth nuking

Ottawa?

I live in north New Jersey. From that map, I look pretty fucked.

Halifax. It's not very large by population but it's a major port and naval base, as well as having an air base and several other military headquarters. Destroying it would completely cripple Canada's ability to wage war in the Atlantic and severely damage our foreign trade

I'll be just fine. I live on the far west side of one of those midwestern cities so I can be out before the traffic clogs up the roads. I'll also be surrounded by nothingness, far away from the epicenter.

MFW New Jersey bombed straight to hell.