Brick weed from Brazil after washing and hidrating it

Brick weed from Brazil after washing and hidrating it.

Any seeds?

Whats next?

I live in a third world country with shit weed.
Any tips on making it better?

Ya, by not living in a 3rd world country

I'm moving to Colorado this year.
I've heard weed is better there, even though it's still a third world country.

pretty sure that washing it will remove any potency it had to start with if any

it'll get u high. i can tell by the trichromes

i wouldn't

i did

and it's terrible

I'm going to go there for school, not just for the weed.

Plz just stay where you're at, dont go to fucking Colorado kthx

All these faggots moving to CO for weed. You're just degrading the state. Fucking place is already going downhill ffs

literally the same story as me

just don't do it

What's wrong with Colorado?
Do you guys just don't want minorities? I'm white enough to look American.

>What's wrong with Colorado?
so many things

Let's see the original dried

Getting accepted into Colorado University Boulder's physics program isn't an opportunity I'm going to pass unless you elaborate on why I shouldn't go.

is there a place to live with good weed that isnt cali

no it wont
lrn2weed

The problem is, if you move to a state just because the weed is legal, you probably aren't giving much back to that society. You are therefore a leach and only degrade the system. Stay in your own State and fight for legalization. -Michigan fag

They just don't want more outsiders probably.

Anywhere, if you grow.

Streets in Colorado are fucking packed, takes longer to get to places now, trash everywhere, crime is starting to go up ever since they started selling it recreationally. Too many fucking people here already.

Anywhere that has a large university and or dispenseries

i was thinking about growing, any tips?

I'm not from the states, like I mentioned earlier I'm from ANOTHER third world country.
I'm not going there just because of legal weed, that's just a plus. I'm going to study physics.

lol holy autism
that is such a dumb thing to say

That doesn't sound worse than the shithole I live in right now.

Colorado weed kind of sucks. Move to california. Lots of mexicans there.

argentina someone?
Im in desperate need of pot and I dont know anyone here

Read up on grow logs, decide what type of growing you want to do and strains. Read about gardening in general.

make hash out of it or cook it in anything fatty (oil, butter w/e) for a few minutes then mix it in your food (dont heat above 150° in any case)
i just mix it in yoghurt or a glass of milk

We just don't want anymore worthless shits coming here just to smoke weed. You know how much our homeless population has grown since they legalized it? A fuck ton.

alright thanks man

Shut up Cory

Not Mexican.
All the schools in Cali that I applied to rejected me. It's either Colorado or Florida.
And the Colorado schools are better at physics than the Florida ones.
And any weed is better than the shit here.

Gonna get worse when CO continues getting the other states' rejects,druggies and degenerates

I guess wax is the bigger deal there. At least according to my roommate from Colorado.

unless you are a total bro, boulder will depress you. that school is nothing but a rich kid playground (well, at least for undergrad).

also any place you find people in colorado is fucking ugly as hell. sure the mountains are nice but it's full of strip malls and cars. also good luck affording anything fun, including weed.

moved back after spending a year in that shithole city (denver). don't miss the legal weed at all. it's no better than the weed i've always bought/buy, it's cheaper and it's not in colorado.

just don't do it. take a gap year or something.

import american soil

I'm probably going to just spend my time there studying and doing drugs sparingly.
Speaking of which, does anyone know if Boulder is a place where LSD is easily found?
Does the freedom make the weed grow better?

>doing drugs sparingly.
>does anyone know if Boulder is a place where LSD is easily found?

look, you're a young guy. i get it, i was 17/18 once and thought like this. some people can "have it all" but almost always you can't.

plus, you can't buy legal weed until you're 21, so you're not going to benefit from its legal status at all. you might as well be in a decriminalized state.

but yeah, you can get lsd at almost every school, flagship state schools it's a guarantee. most lsd is made in california

>i was 17/18 once
Me too, 4 years ago. I'm transferring into junior year.
>you can get lsd at almost every school, flagship state schools it's a guarantee.
Real LSD? I've done RCs but I want to try the real deal.

it's all about who you know. just ask a dealer if they know anyone who sells shrooms and take it from there. the logic being that a lot of weed dealers also sell shrooms sometimes while people who sell lsd sometimes sell shrooms. connect the dots.

Thanks, any tips on making sure it's real? Will they most likely be cool with it if I say I want to test it before I buy it? Or should I just test it at home and take the loss?

Vai tomar no cu. Maconha assim no Brasil nem fodendo. Só tijolo

that's why you branch out from people that you know and can trust.

also, if someone is selling bad acid they won't be selling it for long. as a result, a lot of the time when you actually do find acid it's the real deal (at least stateside). most people selling lsd aren't in the business of ripping people off.

i think you can buy a field test online, other than that unless you have a lab or whatever you just gotta drop it and see.

Ace?

>that's why you branch out from people that you know and can trust.
While this is ideal, finding people to trust that are into illegal drugs isn't that easy to do quickly.
I'll be testing the acid I get, but I'm wondering if it's okay to do it in front of the dealer or I should just not buy anymore from them if it's not real acid.
>a lot of the time when you actually do find acid it's the real deal
All my research so far tells another story.