Just when you thought he couldn't sink any lower

Just when you thought he couldn't sink any lower.

youtube.com/watch?v=eJjtZ0IJIEA

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Chrischan
video.lolcow.wiki/CWC/Chris's Sex Moves.mp4
video.lolcow.wiki
youtube.com/watch?v=bXjnakAlF-s
youtube.com/watch?v=iaDtr0fwJuc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

His parents must be so proud.

what in the hell did I just watch.

holy shit. I want chrischan to die... But how can you kill that which has no life...

chischan is alive? i thought he was rotting in prison... what happened to his family, how is he surviving? no way he's employed...

Who is this fucker?

I'm afraid.

This website was better before people like you came

He keeps getting those monthly tugboats

encyclopediadramatica.se/Chrischan

ED is a valuable resource. Though the info is a bit dated and is not as frequently updated.

What happened to his family?

Bob is dead and Barb is slowly working her way there. She's at least 80 now.

did anyone mirror this?

Downloading now.

taken down

I love to hate CWC. I think I have seen every video he's ever made multiple times...it is not hard to get sucked into his ridiculous world. I've gotten a bunch of people addicted to his madness over the past few years.

video.lolcow.wiki/CWC/Chris's Sex Moves.mp4

Well, at least I'm not as bad as that guy...

Nice. I love how his shit is copied and mirrored instantly.

>video.lolcow.wiki/CWC/Chris's Sex Moves.mp4
jesus christ

holy shit Chris chan is still at it?? wtf happened to him going to prison for that macing at gamestop?? also where tf are his parents? are they even involved anymore?

You don't want to hit the "pee hole", (which is in between).

I know about the labia.

He got out of jail time due to the autism. He lives with Barb who is getting very old and crusty now. Bob died a few years ago...and was quarantined in the hospital when they brought him in because he was covered with bed bugs.

For real though

I'd sooner fuck my dog
than him

lawl

How does someone end up like this?

i've fucked trans aspergirls before. they were cute, a little awkward but still cute.

this is a whole nother beast

Years of coddling by his parents and the get out of jail free b/c of autism. That's basically it.

Chris Chan is not "trans". He's doing it because he thinks it'll get him laid and he's a fucking idiot.

Beautiful.

there is some classic cringe buried in video.lolcow.wiki

I'VE SEEN SOME SHIT

i honestly dont know.

its not like going back to man-mode will make him any less of a failure

You and I understand that perfectly. The all powerful CWC, on the other hand, has no fucking clue.

holy fucking shit. thats insane. i wonder what'll happen when his mother kicks the bucket?

Lurk moar

holy fuck i tabbed out literally one second and his robe is off when I tab back.

That's what we're all eagerly awaiting my friend. I think he's going to end up in some kind of assisted living place, but that's just me.
According to CWC, they spent all of dead Bob's money on legal fees due to the infamous macing.

Probably inherit the house, blow his tugboat on video games, not pay property taxes, and lose the house to the IRS.

hey can a professional here throw a diagnosis on CWC?

i know there's more than just autism going on

youtube.com/watch?v=bXjnakAlF-s

FUCKING KEK

He was analyzed and was prescribed meds for depression and anxiety after he lost his shit at community college and did a full on pokeman curse on the poor college dean. His parents never had him fill the meds after the first or second refills, (according to CWC).

This "date" with "Catherine" is an excellent example of how deranged he really is. It's a solid 2 hours of Chris trying to put the mack down and getting shot down at every turn.
youtube.com/watch?v=iaDtr0fwJuc

honestly i think has the right answer. seeing all his legal troubles, i highly doubt the state would allow him to live on hist own. and tbh i think he'll have a mental breakdown either way and we'll all have front row seats when it shows up on the news.

honestly he makes me tremendously sad.

the special ed system really failed him

sad thing is that dude is in my state.Locally they are mommas boys but wow behind closed doors i never ventured to imagine.
piedmont cc and greene co yeah my AO.Surprised greene LE hasnt locked that freak up permanently greene is as red as red gets.