Does anybody just want to talk

Does anybody just want to talk.
I'm so fucking lonely

I'm on the internet clicking images of soup to say things to a bunch of fags jacking off and I just want to be healthy again and have a purpose in my life.

Sure my dude

I'm just going to sit here and post more stupid fucking images until someone tells me to go do something. inb4 anhero

Hello, person. How was your day?

what's ur story

sure user, where do you live?

Yeah sure, what's up bruv

kinda weird. Getting over an undiagnosed medical condition and working a lot to catch up on missed work. how was your day

You took that too deep, too fast user. Tschüss

texas at the moment. not from here but it's not too bad living here. I moved here for a job

These are fries

just my tall ass ceiling lol

These are chips

k bye

sup OP, have you considered sitting on a parking cone?

thank you. they're delicious

>inb4 installingvlc.webm

thank you. these are also delicious, but less so. I want fish.

>still lurks this thread

I have not. Where can I aqcuire one.

why so lonely user ?

>>>Still responds as if this is a conversation.

>still responds to responding as if this is a conversation

moved to another state for a job that pays more than I'll ever make again in my life. Left all my friends and family behind, haven't made friends here because I had an alcohol problem and people at work suck. Just sort of put myself in the wrong situation thinking money was everything I guess

your fathers bedroom should have several

If you have no friends an an alcohol problem then go to your local pub

Well friend where in Texas do you live? North East Texas eats ass. Especially the people

this thread feels so.. oldschool Sup Forums. Be honest OP, how long have you been here?

oh so you've seen it? How's he doing? I didn't know you were into 58 year old men.

I look like I'm 17, I've never had good luck just meeting m8s at pubs. Also can't drink thanks to my brand new shitty medical condition. I've been compensating with other drugs

nah I'm in H-town. it's not so bad.

over a decade at this point.

Then get tight with your dealer, they're usually lonely

tell me about all the cool stories you witnessed on here. also: which raids where you part of?

So there is one left. I thought it were legend.

every once in a while I'll come here and see one of those "how much of an old fag are you" and I seldom see things I don't recognize. Definitely wasn't here from the start, none of that desu anime shit, but fuck. I mean, it's probably been 10-12 years I've been on here.

I have the same problem with alcohol. Hate being around drunk people. If you don't drink your social life will suffer. But hey, that's not the only way to make friends.

no dealer. just the internet and gray market legal substances. Good idea tho

MDMA can be nice. lol. or some of these new designer drugs and what not

Not OP but only 5 amazing years give or take a month or two. Forever a newfag and Is awesome

That shit's bad for man. Heroin or russian roulette is prolly better for you

I'm in Houston...Baytown actually.

never did any serious raiding but fuck those were the most exciting days. I remember the whole habbo hotel shenanigans. didn't get into it but whatched it. When I was at Uni the whole boston bomber shit was intense. I might need to go look back at some shit and trigger my memory

Sure. If you wanna kik me i'm themysticgoop.

Txt me whenever

same here dude, what part? west houston represent

also, I've probably only witnessed about a handful of the most historic /b events. I'd usually find out a day or two later when everyone was still shit posting about it. I don't come on here every day.

>pools closed
kek

what do you want to talk about

Seems anything goes

What's up, bud?

wanna play dota ? ;3 /id/bluwrain

this is gonna be fun

lol I keep track of my doses and I know what I'm on. It's all good for the most part. taking a tolerance break as soon as my med condition clears up. I have a chem background so I try to stay pretty informed on these things.

BAYTOWN! That's where I fuckin work! lol no way. actually considering moing out there to save on rent.

I bucked and lumbered my ma

chillin in the heights basically

frogs on unicylces?

If this is the type of shit you're on then I feel for you man. It fucks people up.

Hey you got some free time? Go volunteer. It's a no pressure environment where you get to meet genuinely nice people and maybe
make lasting friends. Your chance to be a good fucking person in this world. The happiness that comes with helping those in need is reason enough to do it, best decision I ever made.

fucken saved

eyy spidey
long time no see

oh nada moochoo, THis thread is makin me feel a bit better

I don't have le dota :(

Troubledbananas

Hit it up m8

what movei is this from?

sky kids 3

nah, higher quality shit than that. pure substances, none of that spice shit, no kratom, nothing that comes in a colorful package. only pharmaceutical grade stuff.

nice tripz

very good idea. I would but right now I'm sort of stuck in my fiull time job for at least another year or two. it's an odd situation but I think I'll volunteer teach after this or go back to school

>Troubledbananas
shit, I didn't mean to post that gif.

alright guys, this thread has cheered me up a bit. good to know there are still some good lads on here. Have a nice night and maybe we'll cross paths someday and chat again. I'm gonna go get dinner and get to bed.

obligatory

I'd make the same choice you did to get that $$$. At the very least it gives you the freedom to do whatever the hell you want afterwards. Options are nice.