Why don't you have a gf?

Why don't you have a gf?

Because I'm a fat, bitter and a loser.

>tfw technically NEET because I take care of my 94 year old granny and 89 year old grandpa
my grandpa might die soon and give me more time to GF hunt

why do you post this hans? do you want me to fall into depression?

Im a giant faggot

Is it unhealthy that anytime I see a German posting a non-sport webm I assume it's cheese pizza?

Because I'm moving soon and it would be stupid to start a resltionshop. I'll totally get one once Im there though no lie.

im a loser

I do

Romantic handholding is not a sport, OP

I don't have a heart.

>she's wearing make up while putting in make-up
can't fool me t-theres no way allison brie looks good without face cake

that is just conditioning m8

honestly because i dont put myself "out there"

how is a girl supposed to find someone that is in his room 20 hours a day?
it's just not possible

but when i did put myself out there i got a girlfriend within a month

nowadays im just content fapping

pls post more gfs.

breeding racing for the upcoming race war is

I'm an anti-social faggot that's too scared of letting anyone in for fear of rejection.

>Literally had girls ask me out
>Always said no
>tfw looking back on it now as I approach wizard status

What is she doing?

Dude fuck this thread. I got drunk to celebrate the cavs and now I'm getting depressed.

Fuck you, Sup Forums

weird, that place looks totally like my faculty

i'm way too fucking ugly

I've actually pushed girls off my lap in HS

Please kill me I could have gotten laid at 15 and been socially adjusted now I'm a freak

delete this

this
and I'm not even ugly, just socially retarded

The hell are you posting this shit in the morning over in Germany?

I live with my parents and I'm the same age as pic related

I always seem to land myself with girl who cuts or cut herself in the past.

Why does this happeN?

Don't want one.

I got enough shit on my plate to worry about managing a relationship. I barely have enough time and money for myself and I don't like sharing.

Thanks to this thread i might actually just fucking kill myself tonight
You literally just killed a person, OP

>doesnt go outside
>is fat
>thinks his stubble looks good
>doesnt even shower
>owns no hair products
>owns no skin products
>hunch back

feeling good is the first step
treat yourself first, then acquire

Because I'm afraid of women's sexuality.

I have fled from a woman's apartment after a date. I have cancelled dates after the girl started talking casually about sex. The fear, it's brutal.

I'm fat, ugly, and 5'8

Same. I was so awkward and just thought it was too much work. Should have done it back then when it was easier.

at least you are rich haley

Oh but I do. She has been at her friends house all day watching the NBA finals and then she has to tutor the Somalian kid from her class but she will be home later.

Shit nigga this is too real.

Nigga you gay

Are you me?

Delete this.

>TFW no gf.
>TFW 20 years old and never even felt the touch of a woman.

I sit watching twitch all day and order takeout food

I've not talked to a person outside my family in months

I get Tinder matches but I feel I have nothing to offer compared to another guy

no one cares, wait atleast after the olympics

>watching the NBA finals
>she has to tutor the Somalian kid
BRUH

>tutor the Somalian kid
lol, she's fucking him as we speak

I confessed to a girl recently and she told me she doesn't know how she feels yet.

I'm fucked, right lads?

This is me right there

I could have had a normal life, but now I'm a fucking social cripple

I didn't get laid til I was 23, even though I could've had multiple gfs before that and girls who literally told me they loved me going back to freshman year of high school but I was too much of a sperg to do anything about it besides smoke weed and mumble out excuses about going home and having stuff to do later (fap, Sup Forums, and play vidya).

if shes back with her ex tomorrow then yeah (fuck that bitch)

For some reason where I come from that seems to be relatively common. Even back in my last year of HS, it was kinda rare to see someone in a relationship.

Doesn't make me feel any better though.

i do have a girlfriend.

i've had many girlfriends. i've slept with 7 women in my life. i'm 27 years old. ive been engaged once and i'm currently living with the girl im dating.

and it is fucking overrated. the pussy is not worth everything else.

just masturbate and enjoy the fact that you are 100% in control of your own life and don't have to answer to anyone.

Does her pussy look like this?

>she doesn't know how she feels yet

bro it will never work out

There's a multitude of reasons, but mainly....

>No personality
>Described as always looking 'mad'
>Kind of ugly
>Vidya and Sup Forums are my 'hobbies'
>Poor
>No goddamn job

Gives me something to do before I go to work

>Described as always looking 'mad'

i fucking hate this
i am constantly making a mad face with my eyebrows, to the point where the space between my eyebrows is just red all the time because of my eyebrows pushing inwards

probably because ive lost the part of my mind that is brainwashed into believing their is point or meaning to life.

im gonna die and cease to exist for all eternity. everyone just says that's exactly why you should enjoy the time you have! Fuck that, all that enjoying is a lie, a illusion are minds are playing to make it seem like there is some point to anything. fuck the world.

i'm a manlet

best to just never talk to her again, she's not sure how to let you down

God hates me.

also this

I made the wrong decision in browsing Sup Forums and now if someone is not 100% white I won't even acknowledge them as being worthy of my seed

>I confessed to a girl recently
>confessed

wtf kind of gay shit is that. just tell her you like her and invite her somewhere

i gave up on the prospect of a social life when i was about 15 so that kind of hurts your chances.

for your sake i hope you don't live to old age because you're going to really regret how you wasted your life

>ive been engaged once and i'm currently living with the girl im dating.
>
>and it is fucking overrated
THEN WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING IT YOU KEK?

Post more please

oh yeah i know, ill probably start losing my damn mind when im middle aged. id be suprised if i get there.

faggot

This post has nothing to do with sports, I've gotten banned for an off topic image in the past and this guy gets a full thread? Mods are as inconsistent as nba refs. MODS MODS MODS

stop you invincible degenerate

26 year old virgin reporting, anybody got me beat?

You can't hurry love user.
Nooooo you'll just have to wait

Fucking saved. Who is that

You're doing great Australia

This except anime instead of video games. And a lot ugly, and a spic manlet

But >3dpd so I guess it's ok. Other than the being poor part

seriously? get tinder and find someone to fuck by next weekend

yes, b happy

>get tinder
That is only a means for the rich to get richer.

backpage is more up his alley.

What is sex with this bitch like?

Because I have a wife. Checkmate atheists.

It's terrible, m80s. Online dating is not an option since those women are actively looking for partners, which scares me. Meeting up with friends' friends only works up to the point when they mention an ex, their taste in men or anything else that screams "I like men, I want to sleep with men, and I want you to know this".

It is pretty much the opposite of being a desperate beta who would shag anything. I don't know if it's better or worse though.

after the engagement broke off (after college) i swore off relationships, i dated a little bit but really not much. i had a job, my own place, and i was enjoying my life.

started getting the itch again and started dating again, found a chick i like, she turned out to be crazy as fuck. only found out after we moved in together. now i'm stuck in this bullshit until at least november.

bro theres nothing better in the world than the NEET life. be lucky you still have it.

because i'm an immigrant and no girl here wants me
if i go back to my family's home country then no girl wants me there because i'm americanized

my family literally came to this country to give me a better economic life, and had no idea what it would feel like being a 2nd rate citizen.

What are are you folks doing? I lost it when i was 14 like a normal lad

Dropped, she's probably got chlamydia now.

>tfw a sissy trap has a bigger cock than you

END IT ALL

Mods are fucking faggots for allowing this thread, probably jerking off to drown their golden state btfo sorrows.

you can find someone to fuck on tinder as long as you are not fat as fuck and have some kind of personality.

it may take a few tries (as opposed to someone good looking or otherwise desirable) but tinder standards even for the solid 7's aren't that high.

just throw a net and you'll catch some fish.

14 is a bit early my man. lost it at 16

CHI

I did not need this tonight

>hit puberty
>immediately get severe acne everywhere
>adolescence ruined
>become a ball of depression and anxiety and a shut in
>25 now still trying to get over it
>still fucking break out almost daily

i really dont know why i push on

Who is this

Ugh this got me rock hard. That butthole is just begging to be pounded while I give that nice big cock a reacharound

We'll make it bro

In what way is she crazy?

same. still feel like i jumped the gun a little bit but at least it was with someone i cared about at the time.

Fat ugly 5'9" master.
What's it like being a manner?