Those pesky facts

those pesky facts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IULSD8VwXEs
armedwithreason.com/shooting-down-the-gun-lobbys-favorite-academic-a-lott-of-lies/
motherjones.com/politics/2015/07/john-lott-guns-crime-data
salon.com/2012/12/21/why_is_the_media_rehabilitating_john_lott/
washingtonmonthly.com/political-animal-a/2012_04/gun_policy_fraudster_john_lott036987.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

delicious liberal tears.

The exact same thread that just 404'd wasn't good enough?

>per million people
Norway population: 5 million
US population: 318 million

/thread

irrefutable proffered that vaccination causes poor aim

americans need better aim

but Sup Forums can't math, user

MASS SHOOTINGS

That's the point. American numbers always look bigger because we have more people than most 1st world nations. In proportion, things aren't as bad as liberals would have you believe.

nah missed all the butthurt. its the only time this site is worth a shit.
I love it when 12 year olds tell me what the government is going to do to me.

seriously where is the election thread guy actually only thing left that is somewhat fun

sure kid.

"Crime Prevention Research Center" aka John Lott's gun manufacturer-funded research company which has been discredited and proved to purposefully utilized "junk science" methodologies, as well as misrepresent data.

Nothing to see her but biased data of questionable merit.

Fox News. It's fake news, like The Onion, that acts like real news.

So that means is only 30 shooting deaths per year in the US. I believe it.

sure kid

maybe, but if america had a population of 5 million then I bet you anything their rate would be way more then 2.004

sure kid

Fox News is not a reliable source for information.

>the election thread guy
right? no shit. I only played once but by far the only thing I actually enjoyed

neither can Faux News apparently

you're confusing fox with the daily show

Here is a great video on this subject

China has 1 billion yet you don't see them on that list

>Bret Baier

the journalist's journalist.

No, the Daily Show is, was, and always will be a more reliable source of news than Fox.

just because they say what you don't want to hear? what about catie cuntlips being called out for her show? don't hear whining then.

That's not how math works you stupid faggot

Forgot link
youtu.be/IULSD8VwXEs
They don't have any guns or any freedom. Go move to China

chinese can't afford guns

what are the statistics for school chopstick stabbings? bet China be at the top of that list

Is no one going to point out that those numbers represent "Mass Shootings"?

beyond retarded here folks.

>the comedian, on a comedy show, on a comedy network
what ever you say bernie

No, you're confusing Fox with credible news sources. Wake the fuck up, Cletus.

It's per million not total population

They have more stabbings than the US, that's for sure.

you forgot the jewish part.

yup

and we're still right

sure kid waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

>"I have this totally amazing gun use survey that will SHOCK YOU"
>"Okay, can we see the data and methodology used in the survey?"
>"No, my hard drive totally crashed, but the data is still legit, LOOK AT MY RESULTS!"

Literally a claim that John Lott made.

Have you considered... that maybe...
HHHHHH. BOTH OF THEM? are unreliable sources??

Not who you're talking to, but both networks are equally shit.

say whatever you want, its still 100% true

that's a hot one. right or you'll cry more.

Let me guess. Politico? Huffpo? MSNBC? CNN?

that's one smart baby.

proof? he has written several books, and you?

Sure kid.

sure kid. just like that HBO special with catie cuntlips.

what?

Just wait, I have another one of him crying for free college, a higher minimum wage, and free healthcare.

just as stupid as a child too.

i dont know who catie cuntlips is supposed to be

>he has written several books

so did tolstoy, doesn't make him correct.

I bet he's a millennial.

I work with stats constantly and it's so easy to make the results for something stand out if that's what you want to make a point about. You can thank people like me for all the misleading stats you see in the media. lul

relevant how?

She gets caught editing a favorable view into her gun control piece by misrepresenting people she interviewed, apologized, and progressive faggots will still say their news is trustworthy.

but only on fox news right.

it helps if what you wrote made any sense at all

whats a "hot one"?

"right or you'll cry more." isnt even a complete thought

how are we above france, they have one every 5 days

>unironically wanting to be more like China

Dangerous freedom is better than peaceful slavery, even though you can hardly call it "peaceful" in China.

How'd you guess?

>fox news

Those are muslim shootings, you don't count them, you just more into your country.

because those are absurd things for a government to provide for it's people. no, we have to make sure our money goes where it belongs, into the pockets of corporate executives, via tax loopholes and taxpayer-funded subsidies. to say nothing of the bailout. or the multiple, endless, economy-draining moneypits that are our wars in the middle east. but you're right, where the hell would we get the money to feed and house the poor, or take care of the sick and old. It's what Jesus would have wanted.

why did you bother. you some kind of fucking white knight?
we need to regulate the first amendment. you lie, you get shut down. sounds fair. have to protect the public.

armedwithreason.com/shooting-down-the-gun-lobbys-favorite-academic-a-lott-of-lies/

motherjones.com/politics/2015/07/john-lott-guns-crime-data

salon.com/2012/12/21/why_is_the_media_rehabilitating_john_lott/

washingtonmonthly.com/political-animal-a/2012_04/gun_policy_fraudster_john_lott036987.php

General consensus from numerous economists around the country is that he's a fraudster who manipulates data. He's funded by a gun manufacturer. (Technically, but an independent foundation run by the same FAMILY as a gun manufacturer, but not the manufacturer themselves so he can deny it).

maybe if i was autistic i would understand your retardedness

>I'm still voting for Hillary tho'

rekt

Doesn't matter. Not Fox News. Deal with it instead a employing coloring book-tier logical fallacies.

yeah next you will tell me its the lack of education, blah, blah, blah. I fuck my cousin, blah, blah, blah.

>because those are absurd things for a government to provide for it's people
That's not this country. If that's what you want, I hear Venezuela is looking for new citizens with strong backs.

no, youre just retarded

i dont care why

did i not make it obvious the first time? you were using the fact that "he has written several books" as a basis for his intelligence, or a validity to his opinions and findings. it's not. thousand of shitty books a year are produced, that doesn't make the people who write them more correct.

the crying. most children get over that by school age. most.

Because in China if you're caught with one without proper permits n shot, you go to jail or put to death. The citizen arms race that the US proposes the world to follow suit on isn't worth throwing your life away in most countries.

>Doesn't matter
Exactly the response I was expecting. Take your blinders off when you're driving for safety please.

sure kid. pseudointellectual. how about some original work of yours? no copy pasta.

>underage

>most children get over that by school age
Not these new turds these helicopter parents are churning out by the Subaru full.

They don't count the people that the government kills in the Chinese murder rates.

LOL MAD

well you know Obama said he was going to change all that.
how'd that turn out? oh, I see. you don't wanna talk about it.

Those pesky handpicked stats when a Euro broke the world record for a mass shooting.. for a good reason too. And the NRA gun loving inbreds all jump out of their trailers and shoot each other in celebration in sheer ignorance of their own folly.

Since 911, more Americans have been killed by Americans with guns than by terrorist attack. By over 2000 fold. Yet you put up with the TSA because 'terrorists' and argue against gun control because 'murrica'.

Retards.

You started the thread, please share with us any of your quantitative findings on gun ownership and shootings. I haven't seen you link to your phd thesis from Penn yet.

Oh my god, guns in space.

>no windage adjustment
>no pesky earplugs
>fucking guns in space

WHERE THE FUCK DO I SIGN UP

>NRA
Serious question. Why do you hate the NRA? Do you even know why you do? I'm being completely serious

nah i never trusted that cunt. it was bernie or bust. at least i get to laugh at her anguish when she loses to trump. might an hero.

says who, faggot? there's nothing in the constitution that forbids the government from providing essential goods and services to it's people. in fact, i believe the line is

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

"promote the general welfare". sounds like a good idea to me.

ITT conservative retards get rekt 2016 edition

>sheer ignorance of their own folly.

Pretty sure you were expecting me to list a credible news source so you could justify Fox News' shittiness by trying to do a "both sides do it" fallacy.

A lie is a lie, faggot. Fox News lies. Doesn't matter what the politics are. Get off your ass and find a credible right wing news source if you insist on that shit. Fox isn't credible. Fox nes, and most of the other right wing bullshit sources, exist not because they give good news, but because you don't care if they lie. Hell, you prefer they lie.

sure kid. you can't fathom the wide access of this site by people all over the world. different ages, races, regions with different dialects. not to mention the generational differences in slang.
naw I'm just retarded. is your answer.
AND YOU FUCKING THINK I SHOULD PAY FOR YOU TO GO TO COLLEGE.

USA! USA! USA! WE'RE BETTER THAN SLOVAKIA!!

Except Bernies got a 40-year record of standing up to the people and not being bought. i live in MA, near the VT border, and i've followed his career for years. he's always fighting for the people. always trying to do what's right, instead of what would disproportionally benefit him.

say what you will about his
positions, but he's a good guy, that bernie sanders