Wish me luck, guys. I'm gonna do it

wish me luck, guys. I'm gonna do it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PrmBnN7aQ9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jesus fucking Christ, Snoop will hop on literally anyone's track these days. He's becoming music's Eric Roberts.

your retard

i dont care

go 4 it

i'm on track 4 right now
the first track was bearable but track 2 and 3 were both pretty tonedeaf and the skits are cringe as fuck. this fourth track is so bad.

track 5 was barely tolerable but it was 4 minutes too long
track 6 is godawful, the harmonica thing in the background is hilarious when it goes completely off key. his michael jackson impersonation is hilarious.

does corey feldman have a mental deficiency?

Let me know when you get to waiting for a change or whatever it is in the second half

best song on the album, it's a 10

If you want to be a real hardass try listening ot this in full:

youtube.com/watch?v=PrmBnN7aQ9s

I kinda wanna do this but it's a fucking double album
I just don't have the time to invest, even if it's so bad it's good

oh I'm hyped as fuck
track 7 is so awful lmao what are these harmonies
what the fuck is this chorus?

if we're being totally unironic, track 1 has been the best track by far. this is a trainwreck. oh god he just started rapping

I'll need a month to prepare for another shit album
I listened to speeding bullet 2 heaven a few weeks ago

I usually play vidya while I listen to shit albums because there's no way I'm going to sit down and give an album with this kind of publicity my full attention
track 8 oh my GOD the doc ice feature is such a breathe of fresh air. it's like traveling through hell for 30, trudging through death and despair and then you stumble across these little pillars of light. as dim as the light OH MY GOD TRACK 9 JUST STARTED am I listening to an icp track that's the
his fucking voicne holy fucking christ

the intro to track 10 was another brief pillar of light but then the dubstep kicked in
I'm at the drop right now
okay the drop was generic monstercat circa 2011 styled drop
this is mediocre but not as bad as most I've heard so far. the snoop dogg feature is so bad.

>OH MY GOD TRACK 9 JUST STARTED am I listening to an icp track that's the
his fucking voicne holy fucking christ
fucking kek'd

track 11 is another turd, the stereo panning shit is so tasteless and brings nothing to the song at all. I don't need corey telling me that "time's passing by" in only my right ear while an untuned saxophone solo plays in my left
maybe if I flip my headphones around it'll be a bit better nope now this guy's doing "AH AH AH" in my right ear instead of my left
this is such a scatterbrained track
now we're back to the "rap in one ear, offkey sax solo in the other" thing
ugh

the ending of track 11 in a nutshell:
>hey everyone thaks for listning 2 angelic2 there's 2 cds hey 2 discks second diskc you should tgrab secnd dicks and listnie to disk 2 lISTISTEN DICK 2

my mouth is agape. i did not notice that my character had died in game. he was attacked by a mob for 30 seconds and i diodn't notice. he is dead. i am dead. i am unable to pull myself back into the game. i am unable to pull myself back into my own body. i am currently floating above my chair, watching my lifeless body stare into the "rply to thread"
FRED DURST
FRESD DURST
DFURED DURST
DFERUDS DRUTST
FRHEUYD
TALKING ABOUT THER SWEET POOTANGO
MY SPIRIT IS REUNITED WITH MY BODY
JUST SO I CAN REWIND TO THE BEGINNING FO THE FREDUFDURST FEATURE
wait thers' antohher one
i haven't heard this much fred durst in years
i have listened to more fred durst in the last 2 minutes or so than I have in the last 10 fucking years
these stereo panned adlibs are fucking hilarious oh my god dudes you do not even know
you8 do not know comedy until you hear FREDU DURST AGAIN

why is this track 5 and a half minutes long
why is fred durst the only person rapping
why is corey foldlam only doing adlibs and the hook
"COREY" - Fred Durst, 2016

';IT WAS JUST A LITTLE GOOF UP BRO, BRO WE'L GET PAST IT"

this IS THE PHRASE THAT DEFINES THIS ALBUM.

my goof was loading this on spotify. bros, I will get past it.

there's no emotion in track 2 on the second album
i did not listen to this track
i experienced it
and it is an experience that i am not able to put into words at this time
my listening experience is no longer just listening to this album. i am experiencing ego death. i am experiencing pain i have not felt for a long time. i am being punished for my hubris and i can only hope that i survive on this desolate earth long enough to atone for my sins.

i believed. erroneously. that i could take this album in one sitting. but i am unable to comprehend what i'm listening to. not any more.

i am falling down a bottomless pit and i am praying to whatever gods i can think of to save me. i am screaming to the sides of this pit that i am plummeting through at terminal velocity that i hit the ground. i need the sweet release of death. or at the very least, i need to land in something that will wake me from this dream. this nightmare. i am frozen in my chair. this is a night tremor and i am experiencing sleep paralysis.

there is nothing angelic about this double album. at least nothing immediately angelic. it's angelic in that I am hoping I am visited by my own personal angel. I need the power of god, I need an immense force of holiness to help me get through this album.

the angel has visited me. I am so fucking happy. the past 25 minutes have been absolute fucking hell, and track 6 is a fucking bastion of hope in comparison. after listening to the previous 5 songs, this track is fucking brilliant. this is beauty. I've been swimming through a sea of endless hellfire and I've finally reached an island. an island of nails, but if I lay just right, the nails don't hurt.

track 7 just started. it's time to GO SWIMMING AGAIN, MY FRIENDS. AND I HAVE NO LIFE JACKET.

bumping. keep going user

Wow OP. Do you think it's funny to shit all over an artists work while you have made jackshit yourself? Do you gave any idea how much hard work goes into an album? I bet you dont. I bet you know nothing about what Corey Feldman went through. His vest friend died. He was abused by Hollywood perverts for years. Yet he is brave enough to still go out there and try to entertain. And what do pathetic fucking losers without any talent do? Point fingers and mock. Well big man! You really suck. Fuck you and this garbage thread.

thank you friend

in track 9, corey faldmon is talking about laying his life down to give us a second chance. please. take a stand, corey. give your life that the world can have a second chance. we need another chance. and we don't need another corey flednom album. let the sun shine down, followed by a rain of artillery shells.

shut the fuck up, robert

How did you like "we wanted change?" Banger, huh?

i have reached a state of nirvana. i am no longer capable of being tortured by this album. my hubris was sufficiently punished, and I have since then atoned. I am reborn in the flames of hellfire as a stronger being. track 10 pleads, begs, prays for the lord to have mercy on it's soul, and as I cry out to my empty, desolate bedroom, the lord has mercy on my soul. I am invincible. I am impervious. I do not feel the hell fire. I only see the light in the distance. there is only a short time until I reach the light, and all will be right in the world when I do. I do not feel. I do not hear. I can only see. see with my eyes. see as I do. the light is so close. I do not feel. I do not hear. I can only see. see with my eyes. see as I do. the light is so close. I do not feel. I do not hear. I can only see. see with my eyes. see as I do. the light is so close. I do not feel. I do not hear. I can only see. see with my eyes. see as I do. the light is so close. I do not feel. I do not hear. I can only see. see with my eyes. see as I do. the light is so close. I do not feel. I do not hear. I can only see. see with my eyes. see as I do. the light is so close. I do not feel. I do not hear. I can only see. see with my eyes. see as I do. the light is so close. I do not feel. I do not hear. I can only see. see with my eyes. see as I do. the light is so close. I do not feel. I do not hear. I can only see. see with my eyes. see as I do. the light is so close. I do not feel. I do not hear. I can only see. see with my eyes. see as I do. the light is so close.
the light is here. I am whole again. I have experienced hell and am no longer afraid to die. I now know that whenever I die, I will be judged as one who has walked through the shadow of the valley of death, and the gods will know of my experience, and will not wish this upon me ever again. my soul has been saved.

banger for sure. banging my head against a wall.

good thread

>these chronicles

This album is incredible.

And now I know that even if I'm not completely happy with the album I'm making, it will at least be better than Corey's.