Hey guys. I think this is the last time I'll be on here for a while...

Hey guys. I think this is the last time I'll be on here for a while. I've been implicated in something bad and I basically need to run away from home. What do you suggest I do? How would I do so?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_s0195Inv3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What'd you do, fucker?

I'd say deal with the consequences.

Life is no free ride and your problems will follow you.

Also, if it's persecution you're running from, that's only going to get worse over time.

However, if you must run from home, do the following:

1) pack lightly (2 pants, 1 shorts, 2 casual shirts, 1 dress shirt for job interview in future, bread** jelly or peanut butter**

2) tell someone in your fucking family first. No one likes a note. Or at least call when you get somewhere.

3) figure out where you're going before you leave. I suggest closest city or town.

Need anything else?

kill your self

My situation is a tough one. I'm not running from the law, I'm running from the opposite. I saw something I shouldn't have today and I need to get out of here.

Also, you better have a damn phone and not be 12 years old.

Depending on which province or state you're in, look for a place called covenant house.

They're a youth (up to 25) shelter who clothes you, gives you 3 meals, and helps you with anything you need all for free.

Same poster

Then why did you use the word implicated. It literally means blamed for involvement in a crime.

whaddya see mf?

Get a fucking gun and be a man and defend yourself then. Unless you were the one that caused the trouble in the first plae. Moron.

Truth has been spoken

Your mom

thanks
signing you up to receive more information about earning your vet tech license at carrington college

nice try [email protected]

that's a well thought out constructive response user
how'd you come up with something like that?

If only you knew the amount of spam in the inbox lol

I use it strictly on here.

It's amazing what some anons send

youtube.com/watch?v=_s0195Inv3E

Suicidal tendencies

Nice

you wouldnt have any porblems anymore stopid

Tell us what you saw OP. If you had time to make this thread, you must not be in that big of a hurry. Don't be a fag.

OP, no one is gonna kill you for seeing something. Stop freaking out. Unless you saw some real serious shit in which case you might be better off contacting the pigs.

Also, if it's not that serious, why not take care of the motherfucker yourself? Either you fuck him up or you get fucked up. Might as well do it now.

oh, is that how you deal with problems?

I imagine you haven't had any being 12 and all, but don't worry underage user, you will, sooner than you think too

can't wait to read about you in the crimes, arrests, accidents section

sounds like a lose-lose situation really
if he wastes the fucker he'll probably end up in prison, if not, prolly 6 feet under