The average Brit owes just 37 per cent of their heritage to the Anglo-Saxons while German and French heritage accounts...

The average Brit owes just 37 per cent of their heritage to the Anglo-Saxons while German and French heritage accounts for a fifth of their genes
www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3711040/How-British-Genetic-study-reveals-Yorkshire-Anglo-Saxon-UK-East-Midlands-Scandinavian.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/nature/journal/v519/n7543/full/nature14230.html
bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-35344663
ox.ac.uk/news/2015-03-19-who-do-you-think-you-really-are-genetic-map-british-isles
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How very multi ethnic, add some more in that mix

(where were Jutlanders gone)

How is Anglo-Saxon different to Germany + Scandinavia?

>MUH

this only works for fatties

>saxony
>saxon

I am a Greek

The look pretty German and Scandinavian to be, how are they different?

I don't know desu

>muh heritage

Hmmmmm I want more refugees now

r celts white?

I'm surprised they could differentiate between West European and Anglo Saxon, I've never seen any genetic test do that before

>I've never seen any genetic test do that before

Probably due most genetic tests not focusing on shit this especific.

Whiter than the germanics if you can tan you are not white, and i don't say this due my irish lobster genes

>celtic
study instantly discredited

there is no such thing as "genetically celtic"

I bet I'm more anglo-saxon than you.

is that a celtic thing?

Where are the source for this study? Also, 'Celtic' is meaningless ethnically.

nature.com/nature/journal/v519/n7543/full/nature14230.html

Is*

genetically*
Fixed

Actually, how Celtics can't really tan it's a fairly old joke.

hm i sort of wondered how those kind of people seemed to be more common in uk and france than nordic countries

Hmm...

Celtics are masterrace

Germans are a mutt of Celts, Scandis and Slavs.

Germanic doesn't mean German.

And yet, he types his post in an evolution of an Anglo-Saxon language

Only Sup Forumsyps are obsessed with muh Anglo-Saxon shite, and they should all be walled so who cares

delet this

Anglo saxophone

Well yeah, you're a bit late with this news m8.

bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-35344663
ox.ac.uk/news/2015-03-19-who-do-you-think-you-really-are-genetic-map-british-isles

And anyone who still thought the Anglo-Saxons totally wiped out the native Britons is even more out of date.

Italian-greece little admisture is obviously from roman settlement

Most if not all the Roman soldiers stationed in Britain were from what is now modern day northern France and Germany. Doubt there were many actual Italians in the UK, and if they did fuck the native Britons they wouldn't have left that much legacy.

Yes legionaries but the first inhabitants of the first city-colonies were from central Roman lands.

>More Italians are believed to have moved to the UK than any other European country in 2015; 600,000 are now estimated by the Italian consulate to live in the UK. More Italians live in London than any other city in the world, except Buenos Aires.

We've got a new wave coming in at the moment too.

>Celtic
>W.European (France/Germanic)

but we're celts

It's to avoid confusion. The term """"Celtic"""" is a very loose term anyway.

So in other words : welsh, cornish, scots and irish ?

>tfw no one cares about the continentals

I always wear a kilt, because I'm Celtic, I'm French and I was born in Brittany

Yeah I imagine that's what most people here think when you use the term Celtic.

We must accept and respect the fact africans wuz original celts

Are anglo saxons the master race? Sure seems like it to bee honest

meh

franks were better

And you are a mix of russians, poles/sarmatians :DDDD, germans etc.

Wouldnt you say?

Sadly most French aren't frankish, as they were just the ruling upper class.

>london, where model, Cara Delevingne (left) is from, is the most ethnically diverse region, while Yorkshire, where singer, Zayn Malik (right) is from, was found to have the highest percentage of Anglo-Saxon ancestry

Of course.

Ethnics and brown people do live in Yorkshire you know. It's the largest English county.

All white people look the same either way ,so what is your point?

Some are, in the North.

But we're mostly CELTS N SHIT (well, leftards will tell you that "we wuz actually 0.45497564154567751215476% moorish, you fucking fascist!!!", don't pay attention to them)

>Anglo-Saxons while German and French heritage
>Scandinavia
Where do you think the Frank's and Anglo Saxons, Jutes, etc. came from? They were all from Southern Scandinavia and the Gean lowlands.

>Whiter than the germanic
Those cancer spots known as freckles disagree.

Probably not. A lot of people burn who have no Celtic ancestors. My Scottish side on the other hand can tan (who knows maybe they had some Scandinavian ancestors).

Hadrian's Wall was guarded by legions of Batavians (Dutch) specifically.

All around that area yeah. The Romans thought that having soldiers stationed in Britain who were similar looking and with similar customs/culture, that it would be better for the natives.

Thanks, muh celto-frankish brother.

>South German here.

They were right.

kent

Anglo-Saxons are far superior to Celts

i am best anglo not saxon

>russians
They're confused polacks raped by mongols.

Kiev Rus was founded by Poles.

Jutes >>> all

The Kingdom of Kent shall rise again.

east riding yorkshire accent is a lot closer to west jutlandic famalam

This is bullshit. You can't look at the genetic makeup of a people and say: "well, you're 20% Irish and 25% German"

It'll obviously vary between person to person, they're probably just taking the average.

Doesn't Anglo-Saxon genes belong to Germanic?

Yes, but

I didn't ask about Germans 2bh m8

Not the same as modern Germans but more Nordic ancient ones.
Look at a Bavarian, it's not fucking Nordic.

>anglosexxon

That's because only Northern Germans are of Scandi origin.

poles are a mutt of subhumanity

Bavarian is not Nordic, but Nordic and Bavarian both Germanic.

Then so were Proto-Indo-Europeans

I thought by Swedes?

Rurik dynasty and vikings were def. of Scandi origin.

But:
Lechites (see Kievan Polans, Radimichi, Vyatichi). - were the ethnic population of those regions. So original russkies are Polacks that got wronged and twisted.

South Germany best Germany

t. half-gaulish, half briton

They basically are, considering actual poles come from somewhere where novadays Belarus is.

What the actual fuck are you babbling about?
Rurik was from the Roslagen seashore in Stockholm region where the native people had and still have a mixed Finnic-Germanic origin although Rurik almost certainly identified strictly as Germanic.

Fuck off we-wuzing nigger.
Finns didn't exist up to the time that Russians created the Dutchy of Finland.

Stop wasting my time, eskimo trash.

Like it or not Rurik and other people from his part of Sweden had/have a Finnic component in them but not a Slavic one since Slavs were from Ukraine anyway which is nowhere near Roslagen.

Cool, thanks for the explanation. just again proves we have a lot in common.

>believing polish fairytales

German autism

We don't have. Poles are basically Russians using latin letters for their language.

KHAN'D

Slavshits do not and never have had anything to do with the real Rus forged from Proto-Finnic and Proto-Germanic blood on the Roslagen seashores of lake Mälaren.
Finns too carry a mixture of Proto-Finnic and Proto-Germanic blood so you could say we are the Rus.

Made me lol, they could have shown an Anglo but this Paki is more falls

Wrong.
Autism.

Proofs? Rurik certainly had a Finnic paternal marker as expected from a Fenno-Germanic.
I'm not sure what Slavs have to do with Sweden.
Some Swedes could be descended from Slavic thralls I suppose but certainly not the Kings of the Rus.

I know Russian. You are just trying to hide it.

Also remeber, that before 1930 you were further east.