Saw a test screening of Rogue One. Posted earlier and answered some questions back for more if you got em

Saw a test screening of Rogue One. Posted earlier and answered some questions back for more if you got em.

Was it good?

Yes.

I plan on watching it, I didn't like the force awakens though. Is it more like 7?

Why can't they make another clone wars movie?

is there any nudity in it?

No. It's tonally different. It's more like a war movie.

BRO ITS JUST A FIICKING MOVIE BRO I GIVE HALFS ON IT/////

Is the woman Rey's mom?

Is Vader, palpatine or Plagueis in it? If so, who and what are they up to?

I don't know. I'm not involved in that.

No

No there isn't

i heard that they were going to do re-shoots of the film because the producers didn't like the first cut. What do you think about this? Does the movie need some tweaking or are the producers a bunch of retards?

It's not implied in the cut I saw

OK I like the sounds of that. Now, is the main protagonist annoying?

ive heard that the rumoured wookiee/bothan sex scene has been cut. confirm/deny?

Vader is in it very briefly. He's there as a sort of enforcer to the emperors orders.

The movie is good but lacks the tone of TFA. The cut I saw was incomplete. Some scenes were unfinished. I'm not sure why they would reshoot. I thought the movie was good.

What's the plot? How's it end? Does she die?

Confirmed. It has been cut lol

What's the main conflict entered around, you said war, but like what exactly is the war fought over?
Is it style over substance?
Is it mostly fighting?

No she's a great character

It's basically a heist movie centered on the Death Star plans. Jyn does not die. It ends right after the Death Star destruction from ANH.

>what exactly is the war over

Have you ever seen Star Wars

Confirmed fake.

Does anyone die in it? (i mean on the Good side)

There are battles shown at different fronts of the rebellion, two main ones happen during the attack on the Death Star and they are fantastic.

Guessing it takes place in the past. I had assumed it would be set AFTER 7 not before. That's gay

so I'm guessing you haven't watched the trailer then?

No I haven't

Continuing your answer: the substance is really well balanced with the fighting. I never felt it was "empty" while watching the action.

boo

Yes

Virtually every movie has re-shoots, nothing to be concerned with at all.

dude the dudes from the rogue one group turn into Knights of Ren like everyones been theorizing?

Do*

A bit high, sorry for the spelling.

well memed my good man!

No.

How awesome is Donnie yen in the movie?

i bet there iis this one character who kicks ass the whole movie then when Darth Vader shows up; the bad ass tries to take him on and immediately gets slaughtered. I'm right aren't I

Very awesome.

I thought that might happen because it's such a predictable trope to see in a movie but that doesn't happen.

awe darn. Well does vader do any fighting? do we get to see those emperors guards do some fighting?

Vader doesn't fight. The guards don't either unfortunately.

No Fakken way. why would they pass that up? maybe thats why disney just called for reshoots, at least one of the reasons.

It might be. There were scenes that were incomplete so there is a possibility.

Is the Fett man in it? or other bounty hunters?

Yes, Fett an other bounty hunters are in it.

How do the rebels manage to steal the plans? Is Leia their contact?

No, Mon Mothma is their main contact. But it's discussed how the plans are delivered to Leia.

How do they steal the plans? Do they have to infiltrate the DS?

Yes and at the same time uncover other imperial tactical information that becomes incorporated into the story.

This sounds like a cool concept. Does Boba Fett incinerate anything? How'd you get to see this?

What role do they play?

There's a scene that explains Vaders no disintegrations line from Empire that's really cool.

To answer your second question: I was selected for random screening. I work in the movie industry.

Vader hires them to help track down Jyn and her team.

Do we see any other characters from A New Hope? Or any remastered film from then? If they show the Death Star blowing up, then they must show Luke flying in the trench?

They show the battle of yavin but focus on two other battles going on at the same time. The only other characters from ANH besides Vader and Mothma that get screen time are Tarkin and Fett.

I was hoping they would at least show Leia giving the plans to R2D2 then sending him on his way.

How big is Tarkin's role? Huge fan of him after reading Luceno's book.

So is it similar to the original Dark Forces game plot?

He's got a small role but seeing him was pretty cool.