Reminder that this was rigged

Reminder that this was rigged.

Look at the date on this video. This nigga called it before it started.

youtube.com/watch?v=gxkb4uG-KCE

He even called the exact result game by game before it even happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=aFdkxjVhIBo

And Stephen Curry's wife literally admitted that it was rigged on twitter (pic related).

Other urls found in this thread:

deadspin.com/batshit-crazy-but-totally-believable-conspiracy-theory-1780172567
youtube.com/watch?v=kg2tYK-IupI
youtube.com/watch?v=gxkb4uG-KCE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shut the fuck up faggot. They choked. That's it. Quit trying to pull some conspiracy out of your ass and take the L with some dignity.

It's all one big coincidence, I'm sure

These guys make YouTube videos for every possible outcome and delete the ones that were wrong.

You won't believe this but sometimes people will guess random numbers and be given large sums of money.

They fuckin KNEW it. How else did they get those random numbers right? When everyone else was wrong?

Fuckin conspiracy bullshit. The lottery is rigged.

If a thousand faggots start predicting the result in almost every sport final while claiming to be in the know, one of them is going to be right eventually.
Stop being a faggot and take the loss like a man.

>implying I care who wins

Why would I be invested in a rigged league?
Why is that always everybody's retort?

you're a salty faggot.... see

This guy didn't

Have you ever actually seen that happen?

Ok. You're not invested. You still have a pretty shitty theory there. It's just chance and a salty person on Twitter , retard.
Not some conspiracy.

>Have you ever actually seen that happen?
Not him, but it's a pretty common practice in association football, specially when it comes to tournament draws. Some dude puts up every possible combination a week before the draw takes place and then deletes the ones that are wrong. The claims he has inside info and that everything was rigged. It's pretty common.
And then, even if that wasn't the case, one dude uploading a thousand combinations is as good as a thousand dudes making one prediction each. One of them is going to eventually get it right.

There was literally a guy who went on a news show in Cleveland and explained how the Cavs would win because of numerology. It's literally mainstream and out in the open and nobody still wants to believe it. This diamonds the Jew's dick and cements his power. Lots of people have predicted this, going back years even

deadspin.com/batshit-crazy-but-totally-believable-conspiracy-theory-1780172567

I love how this was originally a meme and now it's full blown public "knowledge"

>Gets BTFO'd in one thread.
>makes another thread.

kys

>be invested in a team all season
>AW YEAH THIS IS OUR YEAR BROS
>they lose
>I-it's rigged, International Jewry is at it again.

youtube.com/watch?v=kg2tYK-IupI

How does this make you feel?

People have been saying this shit all postseason retard

I kek'ed

they say it every year famalam

If she knew it was rigged for money why did her husband play? Was his last championship also rigged?

I know, I just also wanted to point out the irony of people saying the Warriors were benefitting from refball (they were) and then now saying it's all good, there was nothing fishy going on. Completely fucking stupid

>out in the open and nobody still wants to believe it
Fuck me getting a 50/50 guess right.

Why didn't I start doing this.

I really should've stopped when I say DeadSpin in the url.

>Was his last championship also rigged?

Most likely, yeah

Ah, I remember something very similar . That's also standard in association football. Back in 2010, everyone had this numerology theory regarding how every World Cup was fixed and you could check the numbers and it all added up. If you calculated the winner of every world cup according to the numeral values given, you always ended up getting the correct result. Do you know when people stopped believing that? When Germany, which was due to win it according to the theory, didn't lift the trophy. Then some other theory came around, then we had a fucking octopus predicting the matches , then we had fifa rigging it again. It's just chance m8. Someone is gonna get it right, he's gonna gain notoriety and then he's gonna bust.
i don't know if this isn't common in America, but really, this happens all the fucking time in association football tournaments. It's just random chance m8.

Yeah I'm the retard because I don't believe in magic numbers and conspiracies that require 100% participation from impetuous ghetto niggers.

Very true.

>then we had a fucking octopus predicting the matches
Don't even try to say that wasn't the pinnacle of all sports moments.

Right, because mainstream media is going to report on numerology and fixing the NBA and Freemasonry and all that good shit. Get real bro, why would you trust them to do that?

oh, well, if ayeshssya called it, then i guess there's no doubt about it
i mean there's no reason for her not to be perfectly objective

There's a huge difference between referee favoritism and outright scripting the outcomes of hundreds of games to satisfy some Illuminati ritual.

She may be an adult, but she isn't a reasonable adult.
Game 7 was perfectly free of refball.
This guy is way too dogmatic to be taken seriously.

That's not what I said is it. I'm saying people have been crying refball the whole postseason, even when it was benefitting the Warriors which it was

Retard

Paul will always be fondly remembered by football fans, but his success is built upon a million other animals who didn't get it right. It's chance. Just chance.

>his success is built upon a million other animals who didn't get it right.
this moment will never stop being funny

>magic numbers

math-is-hard.bmp

the term "conspiracy theory" is a phrase instituted by the government in the 1960's to label the mainstream populous to deter anyone knowing the truth about the JFK assassination. When we all know the JFK assassination was a monumental coverup, conducted by the government.

What you guys need to understand is that the NBA is all planned out. It's a show of entertainment directed to entertain the consumers (fans). It's a privately owned business. All personnel are under a contract of employment to entertain crowds on a daily basis. The contracts are full of non-disclosure agreements, anti-trust exemptions, and contain policies and procedures for all employees to follow in order to maintain employment under the NBA's strict conditions. It's perfectly legal for the NBA to rig or fix their own outcomes, as it is their league, and is operated as a business to entertain their audience. There is no law that prohibits the NBA from controlling their own games, and the league uses all of their employees to ensure a desired result is reached to maximize profits to their desire. Just look at it like this.....any NBA player, coach, ref, assistant, trainer, scouts, GM's, and all personnel are employed by the league under a contract. The NBA owns the contract, and is essentially the boss telling their employees what, how, when, where, and why to do at any given time. It's an employer telling their employee what to do (in the most simple term).

It doesn't really matter "who wins", or "who's better" at any given time, the NBA ALWAYS wins regardless of any outcome. The only thing the NBA cares about is money and high consumerism. Because at the end of the day, whenever anyone watches a game, buys the merchandise, participates in attending venues, or contributes to the league, you are simply consuming the product of a privately owned business and keeping the pockets of the NBA lined with financial stats for them to keep conducting "questionable outcomes" at their own free will.

I'd like for someone who actually believes that the NBA is rigged/part of some type of conspiracy to provide us with a clear, start to finish, typed out (not some random youtube bullshit) explanation of the mechanics of the whole conspiracy. When do you think it started, who specifically is involved, how many people are involved, what is the risk/reward, who gets paid off by who, what is the motive, who benefits etc... I understand if you don't know every detail, but a basic outline would be appreciated.

>the freemasons rigged the nba draft
>dikembe mutumbo was "in" on it
stopped there

Don't you remember Spurs vs Pistons finals? Literally everyone was excited about it and it was the greatest most fun finals ever! And only because NBA rigged it!

Congratulations

>deadspin

fuck off motombofag. i'm tired of your type shitting up my Sup Forums

Lol, what?

>this denial
as expected from a motombofag

You are literally autistic bro

>resorting to ad hominem attacks
expect nothing more from a motombofag

>youtube.com/watch?v=gxkb4uG-KCE
this guy sounds exactly how i'd imagine a retard who believe this shit to sound, im sure i could pick him out of a crowd of 10000 aswell

But in what way am I a Mutombofag? I know you were just trying to be cool and funny or some shit but your post literally made no sense and wasn't funny lol. So what was your point?

I mean they could do all of that. Or they could just let the games play out naturally and generate the exact same amount of revenue. The only conspiracy theory which I've read which seems remotely probable is the idea that refs are paid off to help teams make it to game six/seven for additional revenue. I don't think this is true, but a conspiracy of this nature could actually be pulled off. Everything else about the league being "rigged" and such is just nonsensical.

This guy gets it.

It's in the OP, faggot.

If this is tru the spurs would never win. They are the least marketable championship team in the history of sports and the league HATES them.

Whoa!!! you figured it out!!! It can't possibly be rigged now!!

Well, back to the drawing board I guess. Thanks Canadafag

Ayesha screwed the Warriors. She should've just shut up. Her whining is what got the warriors to actually believe that the Cavs might beat them.

That shit's fire lmao
I wonder what the masons plans for the romanian football team are
Can we equal 131 ever?

>Everyone else were wrong

Exactly you fucking dumb fuck, he was the lucky one to guess the right numbers. It's like the lottery.

It's like saying Leicester's PL win were rigged because someone bet on it and won a huge portion of money, when the season started.

You had an octupus? Nice, we only had a goldfish, but it eventually lost in the semi finals.

>It's like saying Leicester's PL win were rigged because someone bet on it and won a huge portion of money

>5000 to 1 odds
>not rigged

Kek, good argument

No wonder Americans are labelled as dumb fucks in Europe.

the NBA is literally WWE tier now

Literally not an argument

Corruption has been exposed in professional soccer, yes?

Prediction: Ayesha Curry will be suing Steph for divorce within two years and try to take him for everything.

Regarding officials diverting large sums of money to themselves, often by taking bribes by African nations. Not in rigged games, played by millionaires.

K. So hey, why are you such an angry bitter faggot because I pointed out that Leicester had extremely low odds of winning and won? What is your problem?

Because you're implying it was rigged.
It's pretty hard to rig over a hundred games, with over at least a 100 millionaires to make it fit, so Leicester would win.

I don't think it was rigged but it wouldn't be hard. In the worst case scenario you have to rig 36 games. In the best case you simply have to rig a handful of games, just enough to keep their momentum going

I was just pointing out it was a pretty stupid thing to pick if you're trying to prove things aren't rigged

Chill family. I'm sure your continent and country is filled with hordes of stupid people as well ho would also just spout 'DURR STUPID AMERICAN' if I have opinions they don't have. Like you just did and implied they would kek

Faggot

>Kyrie's 3 was fixed

>Either one team wins or the other does
>Make a shit video saying one of them does
>50%
HE KNEW GUYS

Oh so you are retarded

>And Stephen Curry's wife literally admitted that it was rigged on twitter
I hope you don't take every word that comes out of that hoes mouth as the truth.

How's that

Honest question, who's word it take?

NBA players and refs have talked about rigging. If Adam Silver literally had a press conference and admitted it was rigged would you believe it?

Are you comparing the butthurt wife of an overhyped player (Which means that he's good but wants everything served to them on a silver platter) to the boss of the NBA?

No, if you read what I wrote it should be very clear that that wasn't what I was doing and you would see what I was saying

Of course you didn't answer the question. Nice evasion

The answer is obvious, of course Adam Silver's words would have more impact, whether they were true or not, supported by evidence or not. This woman is the spoiled wife of a spiled player who just lost, are you going to trust her on this?

shalom

Not really, but they should still be taken into account I think, even if you ultimately decide they don't mean much. I just think that some people are so set on believing that it's not rigged that some people would literally never believe it because they don't like admitting to being lied to or tricked. That's all I was trying to say

> My team loses
> It's rigged, WAHHHHHHHHHH!!

>And Stephen Curry's wife literally admitted that it was rigged on twitter (pic related).

I don't think the guy who made the video was a fan of either team. The point is it was rigged through the whole postseason, even when the Warriors were winning and somehow came back against OKC down 3-1

Yeah, don't you think it's odd that two teams in a row came back down 3-1? Not even a little bit maybe?

>honestly believing hundreds of people are able to keep their mouths shut
>believing the wife of one of the people who actually matter to kep the conspiracy alive would know anything about said conspiracy
>not being a warriors fan

pick ZERO of the above choices, bud.

Lol, what?

"Admitting" it's rigged implies she already knew. She only speaks up when her husband is getting rolled hard, but I'm sure she would be the first to proclaim all of his success is genuine.

explain to me how you get both teams, all the coaches, and everyone involved to get in on a conspiracy? how do you get BIGTIME male egos to suck it up and lose on purpose? how do you make it so artistic, SO scripted, and so beautifully believable that it looks like an actual basketball game has transpired?

please, explain this to me. i mean, i'm a believer in the fact that refball occurs, but to claim that multiple entire teams plus coaching staff were in on multiple playoff series in order to adhere to a conspiracy set out by their overlords?

hmm..

Her spelling is awful. Why do people care what this bitch thinks? Sure, she's married to Curry, but isn't there that crazy bitch in football everyone hates for the same thing?

It would be even more embarrassing if they won.
>IT'S RIGGED
>Well we overcame the rigging of course

>if they won

But they didn't

Not defending her but she's a woman and probably let her emotions run wild before typing that tweet and hitting send.
>Why do people care what this bitch thinks?

I think people care because they were force fed to the public as "the first basketball family". In a way they likened her to someone like the president's wife and she let that 'first lady' thing go tonher head. She took herself way too seriously and forgot that her role was simply to take care of the kids, root for her husband but not get involved in his job as if she's part of the team staff. She wants to feel important I guess.

THIS. I always laugh at posts proclaiming "REFBALL". there's no middle ground sometimes.
>team wins: "Hah you got BTFO!"
>team loses: "refs fucked us, rigging scandal, da jews did this!, STERN/SILVERBALL"

That said. Glad the Cavs won. Dont care what happens next season because the records were made with the 73-9 and GSW will forever be remembered as blowing a 3-1 lead and not getting the chip. Feels good man

>American RealMou is NBA fan

>blah blah blah NBA is rigged
>check out this youtube video that has a 50/50 shot at predicting the future

IN FUCKING ROOOOOINS

hold up ? was those tweets o nsame day ? you think they aproached her father because of her tweet?

The tweets were on the same day. The part about her dad getting approached was before the game. Their bus was late when it arrived to the arena. There was some kind of hold up at the security checkpoint. Ayesha said they were held on the bus and couldn't exit until just before tipoff. Interestingly enough, she said there were about 100 people there yet no one else compalined about said delay.

She only tweeted it after they lost the game. Followed it up with her rigging rant

Your argument is retarded. These videos were made weeks prior to the finals. If someone came out 2 weeks early and said "listen, im going to play these specific numbers, and i guarantee i will win the lottery" and then he won you would think differently

Didn't you already get BTFO in that earlier thread? Why did you make another one? Are you a masochist or something?

I'm just sad now, knowing that the NFL is rigged, and the NBA, something I recently got into was also rigged.

It all makes sense, how they market it, how they make up these storylines throughout the season and they come true, how they push evil characters and good characters, it's just like WWE, and now with these nerds who've probably never watched a game in their lives, predicted both the superbowl and the finals, I'm just devastated. I've been wandering from website to website aimlessly and this morning I totally ignored my gf, I feel like a damn zombie...

The people who don't believe don't really bother me, ignorance it bliss right? I just hope I can find a new hobby.

autism is on his side so OP won't shut up until he gets a favorable thread