No JCVD thread?

No JCVD thread?

JCVD thread you filthy nigger faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CE8XKeN0zk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nigga what

I loved that movie that JCVD did that was named JCVD. However, you posted from an iPhaggot device, which means you're cancer, which means I've saged your thread for the good of everyone.

Enjoy
youtu.be/CE8XKeN0zk4

You must be fun at parties

I am. Unless someone is browsing Sup Forums from an iPhone there. At that point I make sure to ridicule them and let everyone know they're probably a pedophile. Nigger should've just browsed from a desktop at home like he was supposed to...

>being this buttmad about someone doing differently than him
>but muh rules

Most recent pic

>he thinks he's thinking different when he's actually not thinking at all

I'm browsing from an iPhone at home.

What browsing internet on a mobile device has anything to do with intelligence you fucktard

You are the one who's logic is flawed af so just chill and suck some more dicks or something

People please. Back to Jean Claude

So. Bloodsport vs. kickboxer. Discuss.

Bloodsport fucking rocked. Jcvd was wonderful as always but the villains/other fighters made that movie.

I'm sure you're a nice kid and all, but this site really started going completely to shit when people started posting from their cellphones. Probably because you don't have a full suite of image editing tools that are required to maintain a non-cancerous presence on my site.

The fact that the device you're using was specifically engineered for dumb people. The type of people you can't trust to compute on their own so you have to build an entire corporate structure around babying them. My logic isn't flawed, your babby brain was just too impatient to wait for an explanation. Thanks for proving my point for me.

>still projecting hard his insecurities

>he thinks using a psychological term is going to hand wave away anything that I said
Provide counterpoints or remain silent, homosexual.

I also enjoyed the movie where Jcvd was a clown at the beginning. Not sure which one that was. What a badass.

>my site
Looks like we spotted the faggot.

The quest. It was very similar to bloodsport in that the best of the best martial artist came to a secret competition and they all competed with different styles.

>Looks like we spotted the faggot
>said the apple products user
I've been here longer than you and I manage to browse it from the proper devices. I also don't need people to explain very basic topics and positions in depth to me. I belong here. You don't. My site. Not yours. It's quite simple.

Thanks bro!

No prob. Happy to help a fellow fan of JCVD

You are an angry sad man aren't you?

halp us

My failure to baby you isn't an indication of emotional investment. It's an indication that I don't have any respect for you. You should learn to tell the difference before you run through your life under the false assumption that you have the ability to emotionally affect others.

I need to take some time off work and marathon as many Jcvd movies as I can stand. That sounds real nice. Stretch the whole time i'm watching them. Work on my splits.

Yeap. This guy misery personified. Stay unhappy nigger. Your tears are delicious. Here enjoy another image.

>No JCVD thread?