So I got scammed selling my video card on eBay. Should I glitter bomb the dick head?

So I got scammed selling my video card on eBay. Should I glitter bomb the dick head?

or shoot him

Call the police

How did u (the seller) get scammed?

Better idea.

Explain how he scammed you

He claimed it was defective, although it wasn't. I sent him a return label.

A few days later he was hounding me for the refund. I saw the tracking so was in showing it on the way so I naively refunded.

T-shirt in the box.

eBay won't do shit because I issued the refund. Expensive lesson for me and I have to accept that responsibility.

But I can still send glitter.

post address?

go to his fucking place and burn it down, faggot.

Call the cops. Or if you're the really vengeful type, drive out to his house and try to talk to him, if he doesn't give it back then steal it when he's gone. Or kick his ass, that's a lot simpler. If you're going to send him something make sure it's interesting not some shitty easy to vacuum glitter

Your fault, nobody else's. Live with your mistakes.

Oh and this too op

dubs demand this

You're right...that's why I'm torn. I accept my fault. I'm just really pissed.

Fuck it. Fuck him up OP. There's a website called shit senders which does just that.

somebody did this to me last year and I filed a suit in civil court.

Rolling

Dude post his address and if he's near me I'll drive out and kick his ass. I'll record it too.

post address and rich fags send him, dildos, lots of dildos

SEND THE GLITTER BOMB OP
ALLAHU AKBAR

Post adress

Send him a box of crickets

At least post his city OP. I wanna know if I'm near him. I'll legit fuck him up for you.

Charlotte, NC...still unsure if I should post the rest.

Send him crabs in the mail

talk to lawyer, but only if it's cost effective to get one involved.

don't do the glitter thing, he will know it's you.

The voice of reason. GPU was only $160

Like dick crabs or dungeness?

I'd love to unleash you guys on him, but I don't want someones safety to be in jeopardy on my behalf.

Thanks though.

Reroll

You probably won't get caught if you want to steal it back, if it's all about money. I would personally just fuck up all the cars at the house in the middle of the night. You know, keys, nails in tires, the works.

I looked into flights out there, but I don't have enough rewards points and the tickets are > 2x the cost of the card.

Expensive lesson.

Not going to lie bro, but you fucked up and that was stupid as shit.

Like you said, an expensive lesson. Maybe just let it go if the card was only worth 160.

Yea I'm not arguing that. I was on a business trip and was dealing with this on top of stressful shit in the real world.

I mostly came here to vent. Thanks for listening.

He just stole from you pussy