Have any of you tried starving yourselves to lose weight? Did you eat at all and l for how long...

Have any of you tried starving yourselves to lose weight? Did you eat at all and l for how long? Trying to lose about 30lbs.
> inb4 go to the gym you fat fuck
I'd rather starve for a while tbh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xMtEMMHy1bQ
youtube.com/watch?v=I_sHg8KwOWI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Try for a week and see how that goes

I did, it's legitimately a living hell, I lost the weight but I left terrible, you lose more weight eating really healthy, probably twice as much is lost eating healthy

Cut all drinks except water.

Stop eating shit. Have some light Greek yogurt for breakfast, maybe some granola added, as well as a light lunch and dinner. Try to limit snacking.

Walk or bike anywhere you can. If you don't want to go to the gym voluntarily, do shit with your friends like sports or swimming or something. Hell, go to the gym with them if they'd want to - you may be more motivated to exercise then.

You gotta let your stomach shrink. You're going to feel heavy lethargy and eventually very mild euphoria mixed with hunger. You'll probably want to scale back intake as opposed to killing yourself, but don't listen to me, I'm just a skinny fuck that can't get enough calories.

Starving will make you lose the weight but you will be burning up a shit load of your lean muscle mass before you start burning up the fat.

Starving yourself is the fastest way to slow your metabolism. You'll take off the weigh initially, but put it back on even faster than before. Best way to lose weight is exercise.

plain water tastes like shit.

drink tea, no not the fuckin bullshit arizona garbage thats filled with sugar and corn syrup.

actual fuckin' tea, brewed, from tea leaves.
drink hot or put it in the fridge I dont care.

nice trips

What would you say about meat since I personally don't like to eat it

Oh look another faggot that wants to do nothing but yet get something in return. Look dude, just kill yourself.

It's cause I'm the devil.

>used to eat 4 times a day
>looked good and fit because i worked out
>now broke as fuck
>can only afford 2 sometimes fucking 1 meal a day
>cant even workout anymore or else ill just lose more weight and look worse
>now i look skinnier and feel worse because i cant even workout

yup, lost 15 pounds real quick, luckily didnt get any skinnier. i already look auswitch

Like the other anons said before, starving yourself will make you lose weight but not much from fat.

when you starve yourself your body starts hitting the fat for energy but quickly changes pace and starts going for your muscle and leaving the fat alone. Starving yourself is a horrible idea.

my suggestion is, just to cut back how much you eat, and change your eating habits to healthier choices.

example, put down the ice cream, get an apple.
throw out the cookies, get some chicken or veggies. chill out with any snacking you do. and dont eat late at night. get appropriate amounts of sleep. and do some form of exercise. Walk a little more than usual, do some push ups, lunges, whatever. park the car(if you have one) at the far end of the parking lot when you go out.

stop drinking soda

Teabags any good?

1200 calories a day, run a mile each day, dropped about 20lbs in a month, if you won't do any exercise a good way to lose 30 lbs is to chop your head off because it's clearly dead weight

>Plain water tastes like shit

Most retarded shit I've read in a while

Implyong you have to starv to lose weight and be in shape.

Simply doing an if it fits your macros diet 5 to 6 days a week and working out almost daily will keep you in pretty good fucking shape.

Sure you cant gorge yourself todeath everyday like a fuxking slob but with a moderate amount of discipline youll shape yourself into a fit healthy human.

Also the people in this photo you posted most likely dont remain that low of bf year around and if they do they have unique genetics that allow for such a thing.

Ill leave you with the samurai boner pic

6 months ago, i broke up with my Girl and y was so depressed that I didnt eat in almost 2 weeks... i lost 16lbs and fat too... now im really good hahahahaha

Starving yourself is retarded, calories are not the only things you need to consume to live.

For the fastest weight loss (without working out) eat a salad + (fish or chicken breast) twice a day, drink a glass or two of low cal yoghurt for breakfast and low calorie jelly in between meals.

I did it and i lost 25kg in a few months, if you complement it with some excersize it will work wonders.

still here op?

starving slows down your metabolism
starving increases your apatite

even if you lose weight when you starve, when you start eating again, and indeed, you will, you'll gain weight easier than ever.

starving also starves your body and brain of energy, you will feel like shit physically.
you will feel like shit psychologically.
you will always be less intelligent because of the deprivation of energy to the brain.

the lack of food will also stress your body and make you die early if you don't die of a heart attack relatively soon

The very best way to lose weight is to find an active hobby like Kickboxing or something that you enjoy, and then do it because it's also exercise.
You don't even have to eat well to lose weight like this, you just have to eat not shit.

lmao

Go to the gym and do cardio 15-30 min 5x a week, stop eating so much, stop eating so much bullshit. Don't starve yourself you fat fuck, that's just as unhealthy, if not worse, than being overweight amd eating shit.

OP is here, getting advice

I've done it. It's pretty effective as long as you commit to it. You'll almost always have diarrhea tho which is really a pain, but you only have to shit like once every two days. And you won't be able to do a lot of exercise without feeling sick or light headed so if you live a sedentary life style its better. It's really hard to hide if you live with family or a partner tho and the weight comes off really fast like 1.5-2 pounds a week, more when you first start. I went from 230 to 175 and I did it for about 6 months before deciding I was satisfied.

any questions in particular? i have been and currently am starving

try coke

yeah why are you such a huge faggot?

this

youtube.com/watch?v=xMtEMMHy1bQ

I went from 210 to 160 by restricting myself to 1 meal a day for about 6 months.

what's it like to have more than 3 penises in your mouth simultaneously?

the amount of fluid you consumed directly from penises also directly correlated with how much weight you lost

are you from Flint by chance

good one m8

ill just give you some advice instead of answering questions

i starve for 3 days and eat 1 then repeat. in about two months i am noticeably thinner, cheekbones and jawline starting to look nicer, no scale so couldn't tell you actual weight difference.

it is fucking miserable and if you do not stick with it you will gain all of the weight right back. you will start to zone out, become fatigued by doing the simplest tasks (walking up and down stairs, etc.)

if you do not have the willpower to starve then do not even start, it will fuck up your metabolism beyond repair. I suggest throwing up if you want to lose weight fast

Doesn't work. Your body starts to retain any fat it can because it thinks its in survival mode.
The trick is to not eat too much but also not too little.
Also eat your big meals in the morning or noon, eating at night isn't good since your day is pretty much over and you go to sleep with a bunch of unused fat you just consumed.

Not exactly sure what you're mad about kid. You're probably just mad that you're a fat faggot that doesn't have the will power to keep the cocks out of your ass, much less give up the only solace you have in life and put the fucking fork down.

Don't starve yourself.
Restrict yourself to a light diet ~1000-1400 calories a day while doing moderate exercise.
Sustainable, and you'll see weight loss over time.

I wouldn't starve myself but I would eat less. I ate very little when I was going to college but that's because I didn't have a lot of money so I often would go to class hungry. All I would drink is water too because I couldn't afford anything else.

Lost 20 pounds pretty quickly. After I got a stable job I gained it back but it looks better on me anyway.

I went a long time eating 600 calories a day. Went from 200lbs to 150. Forget exactly how long it took but probably about 7 or 8 weeks. Really only sucked for the first week. Need to let your stomach shrink first so anything you eat after that feels huge.

i did and it worked, lost 50 pounds in 6 months by just eating a small breakfast everyday.

also, convert to chewtholicism

youtube.com/watch?v=I_sHg8KwOWI

How do you throw up if you don't have a very good gag reflex

It's been working pretty well for me so far, my legs are perfect now, I feel so toned and light, pic is my leg. I could lose a little more though. Give it a shot.

Hey Op. I lost roughly 20 pounds in 3 weeks. Cut your carbs. Don't cut it completely or your body will go into shock and won't adjust quickly. It happened to me and it sucked. Cut them progressively to low levels. All other foods are good. Another good thing is eating high protien and HIIT exercises. As well as cardio and abdominal and fat burner exercise. You can also in combination with all this try PHENTERMINE

OP, just count calories, workout daily, and be disciplined. Cut out the soda, too. Starving yourself doesn't really work like it should.

Pic is me on the right. I'm trying to get a body like on the left.

OP. I've actually done it once for a little less than a week and once I started eating regularly I gained more weight than I had lost. Know how to prevent that?

>plain water tastes like shit
you are the definition of what is wrong with the world

I did a 20/4 intermittent fasting schedule for 3 months and lost 30 pounds without a moment of exercise. I love IF.

Kek'd

this. you won't survive starving 30 pounds off and then once you do eat, you'll probably end up heavier than before.

Make sure you drink plenty of water and do muscle workouts so you don't lose muscle mass, if you lose muscle mass your metabolism will decrease and when you start eating more again you will gain more weight.

You cant cheat weight

OP. After reading all the advice I'm thinking that is is a better way at losing the weight since it isn't that much that I'm trying to lose. Thanks to all you anons with your advice and experiences

Best of luck.

Did it for a long time. You'll definitely lose weight, but you'll also start losing your hair, your joints will hurt all the time, dizzy, lightheaded, you can't focus for shit, plus you'll only be able to shit once a week...I could keep listing, but I'll just skip to telling you that I ended up having a heart attack at 22, kidney failure at 23. It's not worth it.

Just count your calories and eat in a deficit fucking idiot. Starving yourself will only eat away your muscles too.

Eat around 1400-1700 calories per day. I'm dieting on that now, I usually eat either a homemade cheeseburger with 1 potato mid-day and a 30g protein bar in the evening or a 8oz steak with a potato mid day and a protein bar in the evening. Ends up being 1600 calories altogether.

Are you okay user?

Doing much better now, but it was a long fucking road. And one that I now feel obligated to warn other people against starting down.