If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses, pics preferred

More of those girls?

Rule
>Must give head at lunch and swallow

Punishment
>Death

what rules/punishments would you make for them specifically?

bump

bump

rule
>must wear only leggings and see through shirts with no bra

punishment
>1st offense: slap on the ass
>2nd offense: cum on whatever pair of pants they're wearing
>3rd offense: rape

Kek this is an actual plot to a hentai
"Zettai Junshu"

no panties or shoes?

panties and shoes are whatever they want

i didnt think to mention it

would be hotter without panties

i find a girls ass looks better in leggings with a thong than with not, im not sure why. I just have a legging and thong type of fetish

would they be tied up for 3rd offense if they resist?

>Cute girls are required to service black cock daily.
>They must prove with video evidence that they have sucked off or fucked at least 5 black men before lunch in order to eat.
>They must prove they serviced another 5 by the end of school in order to be allowed to go home
>They must prove the serviced another 10 the following morning when they arrive at school
>They must wear slutty clothes that meet the approval of a panel of black men
>They are to collect the sperm of at least 10 black men per day in condoms. Those condoms are used to add sperm to the food of all the white boys in the school
>Every day 10 white boys are named as fluffers and cleanup bois and must get the black men hard before they fuck and lick the black cocks clean after they are finished

of course, rape in any means necessary

what happens if they don't meet the quota?

They have to suck off a white boi and swallow his cum

They are also tazed for 60 seconds on their clits.

what if a white/asian boy tries to push black guys off his girlfriend because he can't stand to see her used by them? would the officials make harsher rules for specifically her to make it worse for him?

bump.

bump

lurking

bump