Hey Sup Forums, me and my friend are looking for a new game to play on PC. Any suggestions?

Hey Sup Forums, me and my friend are looking for a new game to play on PC. Any suggestions?

>We have played Csgo, TF2, H1Z1, MC

Dirty Bomb is pretty entertaining, similar to TF2

if, you haven't already, Overwatch is really fun to play with friends

rust, if you find a good server and have friends

Agreed.
Although the cannibal cults take some getting used to.

El Dewrito, search for it.

Dayz mod and Insurgency are really fun

just need to find a good server with Dayz mod

Robocraft is fun for a few hours.
Left for dead if you haven't already.
World at War zombies is loads of fun and has tons of custom maps.

Here you go, fam. Totally free MMOFPS waging a day and night war between three factions each with their own unique vehicles, weaponry, and aesthetics.

Hayylo

OP, get ARMA you fat fuck

Rust

That looks great.

It's a fun game, but isn't it a bit on the P2W side? I heard bad things about that.

You should try out Call of Duty, its pretty hardcore.

terraria is genuinely a good game, but the community gives it a bad reputation, the game is a great survival game with plenty of content and even with the rule of quality over quantity it still has great quality as well as quantity. i personally have almost 2000 hours and it is generally a creative and wonderful game. if you can get it on sale, do it, its usually 3 dollars on sale if you wanna save a couple bucks

Nope. It's pay to convenience. You can buy the same guns with cash everyone else can buy with earned currency. Besides, the starting guns are arguably the best guns in the game.

People die because they're bad, not because somebody has a shinier weapon.

Robocraft was ruined a while ago. Only 1/4 the fun as it was pre-spider legs

Insurgency

if you have a ps2 spyro 3 is a really good game you might find on ebay or some shit for like 25 bucks. its a fantastic game that i have loved for a decade. the game has an interesting and unique collection of levels and homeworlds and the game has many seemingly challenging moments and others entertaining to an extent beyond comprehension. spyro: year of the dragon also contains multiple humorous dialogue that would intrigue anyone to play it if you love an adventure play style

+the soundtrack is awesome

bump, i dont want this thread to die for you dude, you deserve to have better games at your disposal

play nothing else
>pic related

I second this. The game is just too fun.

If you're a poorfag op play dirty bomb on steam, albeit it's still in a beta, it's extremely fun to play.

ARK sotf is great if your willing to put ur time into it, great game to play with friends, but youll die a lot before you learn to play, its also free

if you dont have a good video card dont bother though

you and your friend are gay, so play League of Legends

Fuck yeah

Play dying light man. Amazing game and multiplayer is awesome too.

How the fuck can you play that much and not get sick of it?

Seconded. Fucking love this game. If you are into squad/platoon tactics then this is great. It has a pretty steep learning curve though so don't be discouraged if you don't have any fucking clue what you are doing for the first few hours.

Rocket league

Heroes and Generals on Steam. Fun with friends and just to troll if you feel like it

It takes a bit to get the basic necessities like upgraded shields, weapon attachments, and the like, but the weapons are all side-grades.

PS2 could have been a pay to win game very easily, but I want to dispel any misconceptions you may have about it, because I really think they did a good job not going that route.

Daybreak Games is doing a good job with this one and I want to give them credit.

Dunno, man. Still the best multiplayer FPS I've ever played.
Dat character balance.

You're retarded