Need help!!!! Left my plugs in without cleaning them or my lobes, probably 6 months...

Need help!!!! Left my plugs in without cleaning them or my lobes, probably 6 months. I'm an alcoholic and I take morphine every day so I'm dumb and let my shit get bad. What do I do? I don't have money or insurance so a doctor is out of the question.
Pic related, it's me.

Tits or gtfo

Lol

You know there's a thing called reverse image search. Step up your troll game, faggot.

Tits or gtfo, and timestamp those titties.

you're disgusting

Hello welcome to Sup Forums we like to PRETEND!! COME ON!

yea that's me.. i posted this on other sites too. I'm real, I'm part of the anonymous group.

Take them out and clean your ear with peroxide and clean your plugs super clean and don't put anything other type of peacing in your ear for a couple of weeks clean your ear everyday

>the anonymous group

alright, i laughed.

Timestamp.

best post yet!

>I don't have money or insurance so a doctor is out of the question.
>"First world country"
>"Best country on Earth"

if that picture was you, you'd want to rip the thing out, trim the dead shit off with scissors and wear a skin color bandaid over it when you leave the house

people with gauges should be fed to sharks. if you want to be a tribal nigger, then go to africa.

>implying everyone born in the greatest country on earth recognizes the opportunity given to them and never makes a stupid decision.

what say you now?

haha newfag