Those pesky facts. you gun control faggot don't even have an argument

those pesky facts. you gun control faggot don't even have an argument.

Please die

>Faux news
>an argument

kek. you call this bait?

facts are facts, regardless of what garbage channel you watch.

unanalyzed biased stats from a biased network are not facts you dumb nigger.

>If it doesn't come from sources I like, it simply isn't true
>This fallacy avoids the argument by shifting focus onto something's or someone's origins. It's similar to an ad hominem fallacy in that it leverages existing negative perceptions to make someone's argument look bad, without actually presenting a case for why the argument itself lacks merit.

Okay, which aspect of the statistics are not being represented accurately, or are untrue? Please enlighten me.

all news puts their own "spin" on the news, the left and the right both do it fam

Yeah all these other countries had one mass shootings with a large number of casualties tho. They are just so small in poluation that one event makes it look really bad. They might not have another event for 30 years. Meanwhile we have multiple every year here in the US...

>unanalyzed biased stats from a biased network
The statistics are from the Crime Prevention Research Center you fucking degenerate.

>If it doesnt come from reliable nonbiased sources, it isnt true...

Fixed that for you
You do know Fox is an "entertainment" channel, not a News channel?

still using kek? grow up boy

You still haven't pointed out whats wrong with the numbers.

Right now your argument is that nothing true can come from Fox because it's a biased source. Let me clue you in on something: every individual on earth has a bias. That's why we have quantitative measurements to empirically measure data. So the question remains: what about these numbers is untrue?

WOW WE GOT A DELUXE FAGGOT OVER HERE

fucking winrar

This is actually a good thing. Population control that pays for itself lmao.

Go back to the YouTube comment section and call people kids.
>Protip: Try using "newfag" so you don't look 100% retarded, only 90%.

lets not put out facts on why your wrong, and just call people wrong

Mass shootings aren't even the primary focus of anti-gun people.

Which is a lot like posting statements from the North Korean Press Agency or any other Known Liars' Club

wat

>actually equating the CPRC with fucking NORTH KOREA
You have to know that you're talking bullshit

but it is always brought up when it or a school shooting happens and they go

" look we could have save the kids but NNOOOO!!!! you had to have your killing toys"

or something like that

>Psh, the president said that? You may as well be quoting Hitler

>Implying I'd ever give up my gun rights
>Implying there'd not be a revolution if they tried
Have fun being cucked forever faggot anti gun bitches, go back to /soc/ and never getting laid

>mass shootings
not
>all shootings

In fact, if it weren't for faggots bitching about gun control, we could expedite the process and be rid of niggers, wiggers and general autism...

this guy has it right

i think your misunderstanding the stats on the screen there.

All white shootings are called mass shootings. The rest are called gang violence

>implying black on black and black on latino crimes should count

Remove niggers and illegals and the United States would be one of the safest country on earth

we know faggot. this is about how lots of people argue that mass shootings only happen in america.

what does these stats represents, I mean, if there's just two guys killed in iceland, it suddenly becomes the number one of this chart, just because of the low population ...
More importantly, theres nothing about a period of time or something like that ... what is it supposed to mean? It just pure nonsense bullshit, with meaningless numbers just to appear like scientific shit

"It's fox so it's wrong" isn't an argument.

OH YEAH MOTHERFUCKER? YOU STEP UP NIGGER FUCKING FIGHT ME. BITCH

This is spam. You just posted this 10 min ago. Kill yourself, OP.

Since no one took up my perfectly good analysis of ops shitty infographic, here is a better piece of research from a more neural source that backs my original comment. These small countries have some large event that skews the data and makes them look worse. Lumpy data over too short a time frame. the huge majority of the world has far less deaths from mass shootings

Moreover the problem with allowing retards to own guns are more with accidental shooting than mass shooting.

Just stop.

and far less mass shootings, but yeah, the statistic per capita is inadapted, I mean for one kill in luxembourg, It would take China 40.000.000 kills to have the same ratio and it still would be pretty low

"theres nothing about a period of time or something like that"
>anual

>theres nothing about a period of time or something like that
>ANNUAL DEATH RATE

nigger it aint our fault wwe gots more land and people 'murica

Take away suicides and nigger crime and what do you have?

>Faux news

Wow, you are original and witty.

It's simple.
>Norway has a small population and they had that mass shooting a couple years back so that would drive up their numbers
>Why would you want to be in the same category as Serbia and Slovakia? Maybe Czech's too.
>Idk what finland and belgium are up to

All the other countries have very small overall populations compared to the US. Even one prolific armed shooter in one of those countries could massively skew the data (e.g. Norway).

These statistics aren't an argument against gun control in the USA. They're an argument for better gun control in those European countries too. Just because there are places worse rates of gun violence, it doesn't mean that the amount of gun violence in the US is ok. Why would you want to settle for merely not being the worst in the world?

It's problematic to include small countries like Norway on lists like this.

For example in 2012 Colorado (population 5 million) had a mass shooting that killed 12 people. And in fact there were two other mass shootings n the last 5 years. That makes it 3x more dangerous than Serbia, according to these statistics. That is, of course, absurd. Gun homicides rates are higher in 35 out of 50 states than they are in Colorado.

a pretty cool place
>no niggers

>Norway population : 5 million
>US population : 319 million

Do you even math faggot

The stats are regarding mass shootings...most people doing that are whites

Now remove the shootings by niggers...

in which period,don't tell me it's so regular it is the same all years.....

who finally lost their shit after years of dealing with niggers' bitching. fucking nignogs.

So basically they have fewer people, and should have less shootings but in a certain time frame they might have more people killed and could be considered statistically as violent. If you live in a country with a million people and have 1 shooting that should reflect just as badly as if you live in a country with 20 million and have 20 shootings.

Mass shootings means 4+ deaths. That includes gang warfare.

annual rate, it means it's an average calculated in the base of a year, it doesn't give any information about the period of time when the data were collected....

A+

there was that black kid who was sniping out of the trunk tho
>Lee Boyd Malvo

>be me
>nignog
>kill people all the time
>im oppressed chocolate its not my fault
>white kills people
>i do that every day
>chimp the fuck out for reasons
>decide to kill people to prove shootings are wrong
>burn whole fucking city
>see my impovered illegitimate chillun
>carry on because playa
>sell some meth to kids bc youth program
>access Sup Forums

>It's problematic
Wow, who uses this buzzword outside of Tumblr?

OP is a dumb faggot who should attempt reproduction with a snapping turtles beak.

Also, fuck you and your mother and the horse you both rode in on. Faggot.

(you)
YOU are the reason Op needs to own a fucking gun

>every individual on earth has a bias

Not everyone uses them to weigh data, you simpleton trumphugging faggot

Well the numbers are wrong for one. Second the omit important information. Third the "crime prevention research center" is a political organization, not an unbiased organization. Also Norway tops that list because it has a low population and only ONE mass shooting event.

I'm looking at the stats on Mexico and guessing this is just as bullshit as anything on Faux news.

see

i dissagree, but would love to see op breed with the mouth of snapping turtle. dilivar.