Hey Sup Forums my dogs getting put down tomorrow, how should I spend my final moments with her?

Hey Sup Forums my dogs getting put down tomorrow, how should I spend my final moments with her?

not on Sup Forums

/thread

//thread

This!
Fucking get off your goddamn computer and spend your time with your dog you faggot

Fuck her in the ass

Give him some weed see what happens

If dubs chill with dogger

Your handwriting is very similar to mine user we were meant to be.

feed her a huge feast of steak and other meats

Yeah! like your dick!

Get off your computer, give her the best doggie treats you have, and keep her company and show her affection. Do the most that you can to make her last moments peaceful.

do not do this

Why are you putting him down? I ope it is a legit reason to stop his suffering, or else you deserve the worst

bash its head in with a brick, piss on its corpse while its sill alive.

Imma go hug my dog now...

Sorry, OP.

Number 10 hit me in the feels

Grab a flaying knife and take it out to the woods, Start to skin it alive, then once you got enough skin to grab hold off, ripp it its body with your bear hands, ive seen the chinese do it, its fucking awesome. it ll still live for 5 minutes, record it .

Take her out back and blow her brains out. Don't give the vets the satisfaction. Dirty fuckers love killing animals. Then bathe in the dog's blood, then cook her up and serve her to your family so everyone can get energy from her last day.

Oh look, the edgy 12 year olds are here...

this wtf are you doing here you attention whore go and have your last moments whit her and not in this shithole

keep her comfortable (if you're choosing to have her put down it's probably because she's in chronic pain) and feed her her favorite meals, and stuff that dogs just generally love but can't/shouldn't usually eat like beef jerky and chocolate (if your dog is into chocolate... some love it, others don't really care much for it)

She's very old, and can barely walk anymore, breathing problems, ear problems, and I think she is losing her vision.

My grandpa just died today... Just be there with him

When you get old, would you want to be put down like this?

legit reason ? some stake or something she hasn`t eaten before you`re a dick probably gonna regret it.
my dog is so fucked I haven`t had him put down you know why ? he still waves his tail also eats when a dog stops eating and sick is dying.
mine has dermatitis with some fucked up disease that some dogs not all, you know how much the medication costs a month about 200 dollars and putting out the medication I need to put a fucking walter white suit cannot even touch him without a chemical glove.

Dick her down

grab some rope, find a tree or some scaffolding to hang the rope from. Tie it to the dogs neck, and let it hang, but dont let it die, beat it while its hanging, Rape it aswell. its exillerating.

>watches for gore threads and looks at blood and carcasses with no problem
>cries when dogs die
What's wrong with me /b

Op, give your dog a burger and some noodles, and snuggle with her

Bro, sucks. All you can do is spend time with the doge, say your goodbyes and just talk to him about happy memories you had together. Dog will have no idea what the fuck you're talking about but you'll feel better, and the doge will just he happy to spend time with its buddy.

Journey well random doge, and chin up bro. Nothing rougher than saying goodbye to an old friend.

good luck man, ill smoke a blackvalley in her honor.

Nothing is wrong with you.

Dogs are just better than people. We all know it's true.

if she's not in pain then she might still have a quality of life at a level worth living

but whatever you and the vet think is best

Nice trips

Go balls deep

Kek

Went through this with my dog. I spent the day with her took off work took her on a car ride bought her the most expensive treats. Took her to the doggie spa. Used the last bit of energy she had to pay one last time. Then talked to her before going to bed. She didn't last through the night. She crawled in bed as usual slept under my covers with her head on my ribs.

Yeah, me too.

Bro, if she isn't suffering, make an effort and give her a good last years. Take her out for a walk in a stroller. If you have a pool, get her in there and swim with her, she'll be super relaxed. So many things you can do for her, man...

Please learn proper grammar and punctuation before posting again.

I never understood why people kill themselves this way, either under the chin or in the mouth, serisouly, its so much easier to just put the fucking at the side of the head or at the temple.
Fucking degenerates failed at life , but can't even kill themselves properly
pathetic .

Heres a plan. Take your dog out to the woods, bring a charcoal grill and a 20 dollar steak (or two to share). Cook it good, and feed it to the dog. Spend your final moments with the dog holding it, and saying your final goodbyes. Then bring your dog to the vet or where ever to get put down.

Well, this is ironic.
Your dog dies tomorrow, my dog just gave birth to 3 puppies (2 of which were born dead, sadly).

Gotta love nature.

nah fuck you I drank some beers so I can type any shit I want.
suck on this hairy balls faggot.

Are you selling, Im in much need for fresh pups.

Because some people put it took far forward at their temples and manage to blast out their eyes and still survive. So then they have to live with blindness and a fucked up face and crippling depression.

Still, its much more likely to miss your mark in the mouth or under the chin.

Get the fudge of the computer and go have a good time with her.

Make every second of her last remaining seconds on this rock be with his/her owner. That's the best you can do

I like the idea of making her something good to eat, what food do dogs absolutely love? I want to do as much as possible to bring her joy right now.

Get her to lick your dick. It's your last chance!

Grill up some bacon. Take the pooch for a nice long walk stopping for bacon breaks until it's all gone.

raw hamburger

>Author Unknown
Oh god damn it, this shit makes me rage like nothing else. The same faggot who wrote this cringe shit is the one who made this shit image.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Get off Sup Forums and go hang out with her as much as possible, making her as comfortable as she wants to be. Way to make me tear up, my dog back home with my parents isn't doing so well this last month, just spoke with my mother about it, etc. I really wish pets had longer lifespans.

dont fucking feed it.
Skin it alive in the woods,just cut a flap of skin with a knife, but instead of letting cutting the flap off, get a good grip under it, then rip off its pelt with your bare hands. if you do it right, it will still live for another 10 minutes. It will be a beautiful sight to watch. If you want I can post some webms to show you how.

Not Op but actually mr.edge man I am in need of such materials to distract myself from other issues if you please would.

Give me a few minutes. I have to get them. I don't carry them on this computer for reasons.

Say this when you get to vet

spend time with your dog. Tomorrow night this time you will feel an emptiness that will never be filled. Breathe the same air, life ends tmrw. it's sad

Ur a flaming faggot w/ daddy issues, did you never get laid either?

wowe

Funny, I just went to KFC and got myself a meal, I bought the extra chips just for my dog :) I love her to bits and I always give her treats after a long day after work or university, not all the chips, just a good amount of them.

Thank you kind user.

I don't know if I could live after my dog passes. He's pretty much my only friend at this point. He's still got another 5 years or so it's still a while off but just the thought makes me wish I never got him in the first place.

Yeah same user, they really are the best of friends :/

sleep tight puppper

>687222222

Fuck off, summerfag
The power of feels compels you
Go back to deciding whether or not you'll ask that girl out tomorrow. It's always tomorrow

Cool story bro

Not him but it's been a year now and she's moving out user. I feel like you're kinda protecting but I feel the feels.

The best thing you can do when that happens is, after a while, adopt a stray or a shelter dog and give him all the love you gave to your last dog.

We put my dog down when she just couldn't stand up anymore. Her vision and hearing were definitely gone and could barely smell. Barely being able to walk is definitely a sign that its time. Give your dog a nice last feast and be there when they put her down, I wish I could have been

Projecting*

We will take over the world.

you can't be serious...

Wait, what happened?

Sorry to hear bro. I had to put my best friend down 4 years ago. Fucked me up something terrible. If you can, take him/her for a walk. Give them their favorite food and toy. Enjoy every minute of it. The very gave us the option to be in the room when they put him to sleep. It was incredibly painful, but I would never have let him been there by himself in his last moments. That's all you really can do.

>>piss on it's corpse while it's still alive
>>piss on it's corpse
>>while it's still alive
I'm fucking dead come piss on me

j-just.. k-keep on posting so we can cry t-together...

I hope you get raped by a pack of wild niggers, fuck off back to newgrounds rotting corpse you pathetic little faggot. Did you think that this would be funny? That we would be intimidated by your juvenile stunt? Heh..you've got a lot to learn about this place kid, the funs just gettin started...

this thread makes me sad

It will be ok OP. I had to put down my dog about two months ago. Cant look at her picture without tearing up.

If you are strong enough. Be there for her in her final moment.

Cuddles and feeding her a bunch of delicious human foods.

Mine was a beagle too. They make the best dogs!

Spend time with doge man

Literally spend all day with her in your lap.Only take breaks to piss. Dont leave her side,keep her warm, comfort her in everyway
Give her ice cream.
Give her w/e it was that she stole from your plate when you looked away when you were a child.Give her a nice warm bath.Put all her old toys around her.

She will sense some thing is up so try to keep t hat composed and hidden

I didnt get to do this with my dog.I woke up around 2 am to her making painfully gut wrenching screams. Had to drive her 8 miles to the nearest vet er. Screaming in my lap the entire time.She was fine the day before, she seemed a bit different,guess she felt it comming.It happend out of the blue. Vet and assumed the tumor in her brain pushed out.
She turned 18yo just a month prior.

What breed is she? My dog has the exact same ears/nose and we have been wondering what he is a mix of for a year now

Wtf dude

weww lad so much summer in here

Thats an airsoft gun..

The round count holes are sealed off.. and its got an asian dick of a bullet.. funnel.. for BBs