Real madrid

which real madrid team was the best?:

or 2004?

i miss those great players
honestly ramos is the only one i like from the current squad

>using the outdated logo
Triggered

I dislike Ramos with all my heart. He may be a good player but his cunt-level is as big as his player level.

I personally like Marcelo ( except his diving ) , Vasquez , Casemiro looks strong. They have good players , imo.

Ramos is really shit as well though.

>he doesn't like modric

Maybe you should try american handegg

don't know but as a Beckhamfag 2007 was my favorite

He was on another level the second half of the season

Am I alone in thinking the 2014 one was the best one?

post Del Bosque madrid a shit

Yes
But then again you're American and shouldn't even be discussing such things.

The current squad is better than those ones one,in almost every possible way. The 1997 team was probably on the same league as the 2014 one though.

No. You are right,the others are just nostalgiafagging. The "galacticos" were absolute trash most of the time.

Del Bosque is absolutely one of the worst managers in the sport's history.
His only strength is hiding his incompetence without peoole noticing too much

Pretty much. He only inherits good roasters and keeps them together

galacticos are way overrated, but 1998-2002 team was quite solid and won 3 CL without refball (or at least less refball)

So there are actually people that think like this apart from fucking Florentino. Jesus Christ you're the fucking reason I was so triggered for 10 years. 14 years later I'm still triggered by del Bosque being kicked from Madrid.

t.Triggered Spanish Madrid fan.

Florentino is our god and saviour, Del Bosque is just an envioud faggot who is trash as a manager and hates Madrid
:^)

Don't come back cuck. If you can honestly watch the elder-god tier squad the nt has had while playing like shit since del bosque took over you should quot football all together

the one with raul

1997 team was great. But I still that the current squad is better or even. After la novena the team became poor trash.

Which one? 1997 team was GOAT

>fucking Schalke made him a tribute match before Madrid did
>they even retired his number temporarily
I blame fucking Florentino and Mourinho

todos estos años con Casillas.... lo que habriamos podido ganar si le hubieramos echado a tiempo.

>Mourinho
Why? He wanted him to stay

In "modern times" 1996-2003 was GOAT. Redondo, Raul, Hierro, Roberto Carlos, Sanchis, Mijatovic, Suker, Seedorf, McManaman, Morientes, Guti, Makelele, Figo, Fat Ronaldo... so many good players

>la liga
>good
>real good
>good
Cucks

This

>Mourinho comes to Madrid
>Raul suddenly leaves without nobody expecting it at all
>no tribute or whatever for 3 years
>Mourinho leaves
>suddenly the tribute match happen

Mourinho seems to hate legends and players with big weight in the team and fanbase

Casillas is a Madrid legend, even if you Mou acolytes will never acknowledge it.

This Madrid starting XI is fucking delicious.

what about zidane

Casillas is a national journalism legend,never before had la cope gone so far within a team

that was the worst Zidane performance I've seen in a big game

and this too.

whatever you say.

Still the best decision Real Madrid has made in the last 10 years.

>Anelka

>Anelka

Anelka-mind

i agree with you but your such a hipster cunt for not listing zidane and i know you did it on purpose

your a retard if you believe this
why would mourinho not want a tribute match?

and even if he did hate raul how the fuck would he have the power to stop a tribute match for a club legend?

your a fucking retard i bet you believe the moon landing was faked also

I agree, he was shit and Lopez played so good that season

Mourinho actually wanted Raúl to stay,as sub. He actually really admires Raúl.

>wins Champions League
>wins World Cup
>wins Euro

really?

Zidane was irregular as fuck. And has always been. Nothing extrange for him to play mediocre matches

>wins Champions League
>wins World Cup
>wins Euro
He built none of those squads. They just gave him the best teams in the world,and performed Ok

If you're talking about for Madrid and not the NT yeah, but that was still the worst "big" game I saw him play. He was a ghost.

Zidane in Juventus was also pretty irregular. When Del Piero got injured he wasnt able to carry the team,as he just showed up like 10 matches a season

I remember him having a great performance vs United in 99 in the first leg, I always figured Zidane was inconsistent in the league but stepped it up in the CL

He had the "great in big games" going for him,but he failed miserably in the CL finals with Juventus. Zidane was a great player,but building an squad around him just works if you want to win just the CL.

He was much better for Juve than he was for Madrid.

The one with Figo, Zidane and R9 was fun to watch. Best attack in the world but absolutely shit tier defense.

Am I that much of a Beckhamfag or was he comparable to Zidane in the league?

Maybe but neither compare to him at the NT

I know remember Morientes
>le get kicked out of Real and kick Real out of CL man

Both were irregular as fuck. I would say that Zidane was better overall in la liga.

ya but I dont recall Zidane having a better overall stretch that Becks did in the 2nd half of his last season

Pretty sure he was also the assists leader one season

;_;

What a retard amerifat. This is not some boring american sport were statistics mean more than the game itself.

The era of Roberto Carlos and Fernando Redondo, ah those were the days.

>he doesn't like Marcelo
>he doesn't like Modric
>he doesn't like Vasquez
>he doesn't like Isco
And to answer your question, 2000 team was the best one.

>Isco
>likeable

>not liking Pepe

People still fall for this meme?

Looks like a legit cool guy to me fampai.

but modric is the only likeable player they have.

Huh? What redeemable qualities does he have?

He's a really solid defender if you can look past his crazy antics. Go watch that 2008 Clasico match for example.

he's a cunt and a very self-absobed