Ayo im fucking tired of white ppl callin me a nigger everytime im on here ya hear me

Ayo im fucking tired of white ppl callin me a nigger everytime im on here ya hear me

Im letting u bitches know that it aint cool no mo. Say it more time and I swear on ma dead homies its gon be some dead ppl in this bitch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lOgruQ_1vao
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This tbh fam

Nice bait, nigger

sorry homie

HeLL Ye nIGuh fUk diZ cRacAz

Nigger

Nice bait

Nigger

lol niggers

50 pips

Have you ever had the pleasure of hanging from a tree?

SAe DaT n FroN oF MY FaCe
POosI Ass WhITe boiS

1/10

kill whitey

You mean: youtu.be/lOgruQ_1vao

Good job, Newfag

You white fuck

>download.jpg

nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, NIGGER!

Have my doubts you're even a nigger, just a neet faggot

Stop behaving like a nigger and you won't be called a nigger

it dont even matter. it just means white people are scared of you. just pity them

people with IQs less than 100 should not be allowed to have biological children

people with IQs less than 90 should not be permitted firearms

people with IQs less than 80 should not be permitted anywhere near facebook, any sort of social media or anything like a phone or a computer

this dude is a complete window-licker and should be shot on sight

instant improvement in the human condition

nigger

WeZ gOn PuL uP oN U LIl dIk WiTE boIZ

Wasn't that the nigger who got the heart transplant then died in a car wreck while evading police?

Why are watermelonisha's always mad? Is it because of the hair thing?

it's not so much calling u a nigga...ur a nigga so deal with that coal train and don't ax me about it again

Niggers don't alternate between caps being they are lazy scum of the earth
Nice b8 m8 I r8 8/8

I agree with every statement you made sir...
except the ine about not having children, although the obvious risk to the childs upbringing, that child could still become a highly intelligent and useful person themselves.

Mmmmm. Well. Its obvious that all the niggers in this thread are subhuman garbage who frankly should be sent to auschwitz. And i know there are niggers who rise above the others, like Obama.

But... is this what normal black people are like? Is there anything worth saving in them or would the world be better after a complete nigger genocide?