Muslim hate thread!

Muslim hate thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory.com/2015/01/fox-news-ignores-christians-beheading-people-while-obsessing-over-muslim-beheading-in-oklahoma/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Muslim hate thread!

why bother, the muslim hate thread hates itself

(think about that one bitches)

because we aren't muslims and we want to hate it also from the outside.

That's a sikh turban, you dildo.

oh that was quick, you suddenly turn it on christianity

Mexicans?

That was my first thought!!

>Crosskikes never did this

rawstory.com/2015/01/fox-news-ignores-christians-beheading-people-while-obsessing-over-muslim-beheading-in-oklahoma/

Well. How about that?

I'm a Mexican and even I thought that...

nope but i found a Mexican guy holding a gun to his baby head

Will bet dollars to pesos that's a Mexican-American

build a wall. build a wall. build a wall. build a wall. build a wall. build a wall. build a wall. build a wall. build a wall. build a wall. build a wall. build a wall. build a wall. build a wall. build a wall. build a wall. build a wall. build a wall. build a wall. build a wall. build a wall. build a wall. build a wall.

This is perfect

1/???

Fuck sand niggers

2/???

3/???

>Abrahamic religions
same story just told differently?

spidey bro there?

so hateing on christanity its funny and everybody its fine with it but hateing on islam suddenly everbody starts being a bitch about it and say the christians dids this and this and blah blah and other bullshit! leave and make a christianity hate thread then you fucking twat!

rub your brain cells together, maybe you'll get some brain power to be able to put together a well reasoned thought in to a sentence

Nah faggot. All kike religions are vomit. Christkikes are just hypocrites about having a shit religion and try to pretend like muslims are different when you two are exactly the same.

>because no apostate was ever harmed by a Christian

Faggot brained faggot

I hate /b.
You're all I redeemable cunts

I'll be glad when you're dead, I'll masturbate over your grave and shit on your bereaved relatives

>Wikipedia

Trump is building that wall himself in that post so....

This is cuckery, yes, it is well known some crusades were exploitation of both crusaders and the Christian peoples they were meant to defend.... Others however were effective militarily and did acomplish their objectives. This is warfare in the Middle Ages that we are talking about and propaganda like this misses the point MUSLIMS WERE THE AGGRESORS. Christendom was in fact fighting for its very survival and were it not for the crusades many territories in Eastern Europe might have fallen to the Muslims... They were not kind to Christians, slavery was a relatively merciful fate compared to to many of the elaboorate forms of torture they did historically inflict, not least separating children from their parents and forcing them to become the very fighters Christians had to defend against. So colonialism and cultural genocide are fine when it's against Europeans?

Name?

No, you're just not funny about it
The anti-Christian stuff, it's funny - the anti-Muslim stuff is just hateful

I didn't make the rules, God did

more like this please

Jewish religion a shit. Sorry. No amount of crossnigger apologetics will change that.

I'd say that the crusades are widely considered a barbaric occurrence in the civilized world; so saying Muslim invasions are justified is fucking retarded.

i know its fuck't but... that kid is gonna be hard as nails if it lives past 20, like tony montana level hard

Except Christians have been tamed by secularism, there are no more witch trials or inquisition, meanwhile Sharia courts do condemn people to death for "crimes" such as magic and witchcraft today... I'm an atheist, there is a fucking difference in between living in a Christian country where the worst I'll face will be my mother still nagging me as an adult to go to church and Muslim countries in which apostates are executed...

Hot.
Kek

christianity is dead
> kek
trump is the new emperor.

>Except Christians have been tamed by secularism
>Because we're apostates now, that means our religion is good!
I love this argument.

This picture is grossly inaccurate. In an Islamic family, Father gets to enjoy all 3 females. Younger Sis might be given to Grandpa or an Uncle if he pays enough goats for a dowry. Brother will get beheaded by Father if he tries to touch any of the females and is forced to join an ISIS rape squad in order to release his frustrations. Sometimes, he can end up with a younger cousin if an Uncle throws her into the dowry payment.