Anyone else with micropenis had sex before?

Anyone else with micropenis had sex before?

I tried once but we were both drunk and I couldn't reach her vagin. Am trying again with a different girl tomorrow if anyone has any tips

Tip? Good Luck, you'll need it homie. Also how small is it?

Forget a tip nigga, you need a shaft.

>if anyone has any tips

nigga all you got is tip

If dykes can get off you can figure something out.

10/10 small dick annon here with 5in max have her ride you she'll feel more.

Wow dude. Just wow

Kek

/thread

They should give you handicap parking for that because your deformed bro.

>your dick looks like a sad face in that pic

Tiny dick guy here. Sex with 7 women, 3 long term relationships. All were fun. Just get hard and do your best. Even when bad sex is fun

>Its a clitorus, nothing to worry about.

What size?

4 inches rock hard.

Best bet is a sex change bro

That's not that bad 2bh.

dude

just give up and make your ass presentable to hung frat boys, everything will get better for you in short order (oops, no pun intended)

That's salvageable though. A true micropenis, like under 3 inches is not, won't be felt. there is actually no point to penetration

honestly, sex change

nigga u retarded. if this was true then fingering girls would be a whole lot more awkward.

It is bad. I mean thin and short. But sex is still pretty good, despite the size

He could accomplish that with a simple circumcision. I'm not convinced there is an actual dick hiding in that bundle of foreskin

>
>nigga u retarded. if this was true then fingering girls would be a whole lot more awkward.

What the fuck? How fucking short are your fingers?!

don't forget to tip her mang

You aren't a virgin at least.

1" soft 3” hard

believe it or not, not all women want a donkey kong, a lot are happy with a smaller size.

Do you finger girls with your pinky...........?

This is true, but if u are OP, my soft dick looks similar when cold, only cut. How big are u hard, or pic

I'm around 5.5 inches long m8. Average I guess.

Does Sup Forums consider 6.2' rock hard small?

Talked to a girl who said she's only talked to guys with 6' dicks, SOFT

>smaller size
this is not smaller size
this is micro

Don't worry OP, there's hope!

This dude claimed she wouldn't feel anything so penetration was pointless. I'm just saying, the average finger is 3-4 inches long, and probably about as wide as OPs microcock. So if you can get a bitch off with your hands, OP has a chance.

why are you sucking your 9 year old brother's dick?

p/s: send more pics

I will admit to being biased towards faggotry, but prostate stimulation might be the easiest way to a good orgasm for OP.

>dat first inch

MOAR

Is this real lmao

Size doesn't matter, if you're a good guy she will love you for your heart.
Do you honestly believe this horseshit?

>gaag.webm
kek

Do you get to park in these spaces?

How are you expected to compete?

OP - if that is your dick you shoud become a woman

max kek

i'm just going to shoot myself

jesus whats going on with her right boob? it looks so square.

Sorry user. Hope you have some type of imagination.

I could argue semantics but it would be a futile exercise

What is he going to need? The good luck or the tip?

>believe it or not, not all women want a donkey kong, a lot are happy with a smaller size.

No, no they're not. I've talked with women in mixed company, they talk about penises a lot more than you would ever imagine.

Go see a Endocrinologist and try to get something for it.

If he doesn't give anything, take hgh and hcg

with reliable income and responsible parenting?

my gf laughed at yourt penis

It looks like I have a tip, but you dont

honestly OP if it's really a micropenis I'd suggest consuming your life with anything but sex ... I mean sex is really a small part of life and you'll probably never enjoy it completely. It's probably best to not focus on sex and try to dwell into things that don't require your penis

That's a pretty fucking funny joke.

You can always be a cuck. Do your business then let a larger man pleasure her

Max kektus

>implying the women you have heard talking are representative of the entire sex. Fucking dipshit

>implying only you have talked to women in mixed company or at all. Fucking cumstain

You have way more control with your finger, there is also more than one of them. OP has no chance.

aw, don't be silly... she may still like you and all, but a woman needs her bits taken by a real man with a real cock

do you like getting cucked by bigger cocks user?

When i first got with my gf, i warned her it was small mate, told her yeah my dick is actually really small, so i take it out and she swears up and down its not. My long term partner is 5ft i am 6"4 She tells me, its just the proportion to your body if you were a shorter man it would look bigger, and this gave me confidence i measured in at about 4-5 inches rock hard if i lost some weight probably a solid 5, she moans so loud that sometimes i have to shove her face in my pillow as to not wake up our neighbours. I always thought i was fucked for life like seriously fucked , no girl would want my micropenis ass but when i make her squirt, moan and cum everwhere beg for me its the greatest feeling ever you just have to put the extra work in. You see she is the kinda girl that gets off from penetration, and if i had a larger dick this would be the easiest thing in the world to do, but no there is angles and positions i have to work into so she gets a better feeling of fullness i also have really huge hands to work with, after about 30minutes of fucking or so both parties cumming a few times, i like to get in there with my fingers hit all the way back to her cervix and this is when she really goes crazy, i mean she was nuts before when i get right in there suck on her clit and finger her she goes nuts, we were doing this in the 69 position once and she squirted all over my face was kinda gross, but kinda hot at the same time well i am rambling now but yeah anything is possible don't give up hope sometimes i wish i had a 9" monster or even just an average 6"-7" things would be easier, but put in the effort and you can get the same effect

My gf's ass

user, I pray that you get laid, for all men everywhere.... a 10/10 as well.

funny thing is, that's a metric ruler: 3.5cm

Thats YOUR ass.

No thats her ass lol bad angle maybe?

thats a.... not a girl bruh

wew lad

mine isn't much bigger
youll be ok op

>>implying only you have talked to women in mixed company or at all. Fucking cumstain

sorry dude I'm a normie. I have a GF, I have female friends. I was having lunch once and I was the only guy, they got off on a tangent talking about dildos and then about a black guy at work who apparently had a huge penis because they saw the lump in his pants.
In another convo at another lunch they started talking about penis sizes, they asked me how big mine was, I said 7.5" and they all said thats pretty good!
Girls talk about sex a lot more than we do.

First off as a guy who was "blessed" with a big dick. It's not all its cracked up to be. A lot of women think they want it until it either hurts like hell going in, or hurts like hell when it stabs them in the cervix. Do what I did and get really good at oral. And look at it this way, you get to feel what it's like all the way in.

Is this a cringe thread?

MAKE HER CUM WITH YOUR MOUTH/HANDS BEFORE YOU TRY TO DO ANYTHING.

Funny how fat chicks will say/do anything to keep a man, no matter how worthless the guy is.

This. I'm bang average and it still hurts women I've slept with.

>Is this a cringe thread?
Perhaps this should be a butthurt virgin thread, starring YOU.

SOLUTION
O
L
U
T
I
O
N

This gives me hope

You could fuck her nose orifices with your schween OP

moar!!!!

Guys guys. The thread is over. This guy has actually *talked to girls*.

More please.

again this is from YOUR perspective. These women could be sluts for all you know and not all women are obsessed with size or sex in general

>tip
What tip?? There's nothing there bro.

Just wear a dick extension and turn off the lights. She'll never know.

Hah! I'm 18 and have sex like 2 times in a night at least. Don't be sad cause you miss what it's like having this much testosterone, faggot. I'm sorry pounding your girlfriend with a floppy doesn't pleasure her like you think it does.