Any Sup Forums ros have a gf/wife that cheated with a well endowed dude? still together? why not??

any Sup Forums ros have a gf/wife that cheated with a well endowed dude? still together? why not??

Why would I date the girl that just cheated on bet boyfriend with me?

My girl would constantly let me know that I wasn't as big as her ex. Ended up cheating on me. Caught her because he text her

"Since you fucked me for birthday want me to Fuck you for yours after your boyfriend leaves?"

Devastated.

My wife cheated and it opened the door to me being a faggot cuck

sucks dude. did you know the dude?

still together?

Nope. Just a flaming homosexual now

nah dude you need to turn your shit around

No. That's what I have done to me.

MOAR

Never met the guy no.

Show that bitches face

she meet dude at work?

I don't get it dude

I am the bigger dick

back in HS during my senior year my gf had already graduated. she went to a party with her friends and told me she "really got alng with everyone there"

2 weeks later dumped me for some dude she met there. turns out they all got high and fucked. like in a big pile or some shit so she cheated with SEVERAL people.

she was a dirty whore anyway. good way for me to lose my v-card

No she didn't. They dated a few months before I got with her.

Yes.... yes you are.

but a gay dude now?

yes. still together. still love her, too much work to be alone, etc. she doesn't know I know. all her texts get forwarded to me cause I set up her phone so I know the guy is large.

Was abroad for six months. Within one month of being away, I notice her starting to pay less attention to me. All of a sudden she stays for drinks after work, which she never did when I was back home. When I ask her she admits she starts falling for this guy at work. Never found out if they actually did anything. In the end we split up; it was for the best, although I guess if I had given her and myself some space we would have been fine.

No im not the cuck twink

My gf cheated on me with several... We stayed together more because it really kick-started her sex drive than anything else... Before it was once or twice a week. After it was six or more... I felt like it was a decent trade off...

shit dude that's gotta be rough but it's awesome you're still together