OPERATION #ISTANDWITHHATESPEECH

OPERATION #ISTANDWITHHATESPEECH

Sup Forums we need your help. Twitter is censoring possibly one of the greatest hashtags of all time that may possibly save our freedom as a community on Sup Forums. Europe along with social media is trying to ban "hate speech". We need to let our voices be heard. This needs to make national news so that we don't lose the our freedom to shitpost. Go on Twitter and use the hashtag #istandwithhatespeech with a comment on why we need to protect our rights. The future of the world depends on you, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eJjtZ0IJIEA
theguardian.com/technology/2016/may/31/facebook-youtube-twitter-microsoft-eu-hate-speech-code
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No.

sauce on pic??

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=eJjtZ0IJIEA

did my duty, can I get tits now?

VIVA LEL REVALUATION XD XD XD

I'll give you sauce if you make a Twitter post

KEEP TWEETING, FAGS

#checkem

Jesus I haven't been on Sup Forums in forever, what a piece of shit. Anyway, bampin'

If you don't want people like this cuck to be in charge of influencing the political decisions that affect your future, then tweet. A small tweet goes a long way.

In the meantime bump with r34

theguardian.com/technology/2016/may/31/facebook-youtube-twitter-microsoft-eu-hate-speech-code

Niggers this is a real thing its fucking happening

I'll make a twitter post if you give sauce.

Bumping for glory.

Lol. This is what you edgy white 12 year olds git for calling everyone "nigger faggots"

As a mature gay black man, I'm happy with this.

nigger

Sup Forums was always about luls and free speech.

Join in defense of our past times.

Not surprised this is going nowhere on Sup Forums; this place has been shit for a long time and I'm sure it's only going to get worse.
basically reddit without upvotes and more trap dicks

faggot

nigger faggot.

Go to bed, Ty.

Nigger faggot

wow the old Sup Forums would've been all over this

Nigger faggot

nigger faggot

its reevalutaion you fucking dong

Sorry but ive aleady said good bye to free speech

suck a dick

I don't even think they allow loli threads anymore

All those peaceful reddit migrants have erased Sup Forums's once proud culture and replaced the natives with their normie memes

Faggot nigger.

>twitter
>Sup Forums
pick one

>europe
>social media

Two things I don't give a flying fuck about

Once the EU influences the US you can say goodbye to Sup Forums

what a fag

"OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN"
Fuck you, kike

Mah nigga

Fagglot Naggler

Nigger faggot

>>Sup Forums

Every one will eventually be forced into right think and right speech.

>gif

ya know....he is right

what rule he violated? a hashtag request isn't considered a raid tho?

pussy fight back

that user was violating a rule. delicious irony.

Funniest shit i read all day.... thanks bro

This right now is the only thing that stands between us and censorship. I know Twitter is a normie faggot thing to do but you know who uses normie faggot things like Twitter? Everybody else in the fucking world and they make a big deal about it.

youre looking for anonops

this is Sup Forums, specifically the random board. literally nobody here gives two shits. as far as im concerned censoring free speech is just the next step in world burning down and...im okay with this.

you wanna fight the normie fight against other normies by all means fuck off and do so.

I feel the same, humanity is done for or at the very least a self cleansing purge back to the stone ages.

This Opee

HOLY SHIT THIS IS REAL

RELAX GUYS THEY'LL OVERTURN IT WHEN EVERY BLACK MEMBER GETS BANNED, THEY SAY NIGGER MORE THAN ANYONE.