On a scale of 1-10 how fucked are we?

on a scale of 1-10 how fucked are we?

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/gma/physicist-stephen-hawking-baffled-donald-trumps-popularity-calls-105705064--abc-news-topstories.html?clear=cache
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

21 xD

IDK.
7?
We still have Sanders and Johnson.

a liar against a reality tv liar. take your pick asshole.

9-11

>We still have Sanders and Johnson.
are you 12 years old?

You'll always be fucked, every election to come, not that many before either. You retard.

woo, so creative. did it take you 15 years to make that up moron?

oh yeah smart guy? who was the last "good" president then?

10. The world won't live to see past 2030.

Your mom

No?
Are you?

I don't know why yall worry about our president when our current congress is the most useless it been since the creation of this country

I wouldn't know, I didn't live in murica in those times

no I am almost 24 so I guess 12x2.. but did you know that third party ballots go in the trash?

well then clam up dummy if you don't know who is good or bad or what the problem is you can't be part of the solution. saying everyone else is dumb doesn't help

these posts are ok, all others are extremely cancerous. please stop and read your posts before posting and ask yourself if its what a retarded australian with anger issues would post. thank you

>all others are extremely cancerous

I'm sorry, being inadequate must be hard.

how fucked 1-10 if 1 = ok and 10 = fucked
clinton= 8 or 9
trump= 7 or 8
sanders= 4 or 5
please giant meteor, smash the earth. the time is now.

*bites fedora*
are you implying they arent cancer?

omw

I know you are, but what am I?

Its really hard to say with Trump, he could fuck us pretty fucking hard if elected. He has no record and only absolute retards believe a word that comes out of his shit-eating mouth.

BUILDAWALL

What? You can't do anything to help, I'm just making an observation.

thank you

well to be fair anyone who believes that sander's can actually accomplish the things he talks about also has their head pretty far up their ass

you're not even trying. later you leech

Poopy face

i know. why even try. just elect corrupt liars and whine about how nothing ever changes. its easiest.

You forgot someone.

people who want sanders to win so they get free college yeah i agree, ive liked sanders because hes the only one out of the three who actually seems to give a shit about people besides himself

Not a sanders fan or anything but at least the man seems to believe the shit he spews.

meh, they're actually both good choices

for different reasons

who is free my nigga willie?

Was reddit like this when Obama was elected oldfags?

I don't have to know who the last good US president was to be able to understand your current shit show. If you think that's the case, you are part of the problem. Muritards live in their own bubble, go figure.

Id inverse Clinton and trump and but bernie at a solid 4 but I agree mostly with this

>when people think the president actually gets to make decisions

as a spic (my name is fernando) i just find out that because i was born in puerto rico and i had the US nacionality i can vote from my spic country

i can be part of the trump meme and dont afront the consecuences

it he believes those things he might need to be institutionalized
easy there boy. it's just a fact. we are much closer to a "political revolution" trump style than we are sanders style. if anything he is doing more damage by not conceding and constantly getting all his followers riled up

World War 3/10

There wasn't a single candidate in the primaries that i thought i would be half okay with being president. I suppose that is why these two managed their nominations.

oh shit. who makes all the decisions then?

>ignorant of the topic hes commenting on
>accuses others of being in a bubble

We president now. The USA trolling was pretty epic.

Lol, that's the point of my comment. Who gets to run (in any appreciable or significant manner) is decided beforehand. President has more power than you think, but either the corrupt or the retards are picked. If you pick a smart non corrupt guy with values...you just might have to shoot him

well you say is isn't relevant? you know that one of the candidates is currently married to one of the past presidents, clinton?
so yeah maybe if clinton was a "good" or "bad" president that could give some support to whether hillary might be a "good" or "bad" president. she already said she would let him handle the economy if she wins

Lel okay then mister, show us your knowledge on this topic. Oh, forgot that part? Cool.

Never forget $$$$ runs the USA

>it he believes those things he might need to be institutionalized
Haha right? *tips "make america great again" hat*
>if anything he is doing more damage by not conceding
how?

Leddit

oh shit but who was $$$$$?
when he fails to get the nomination it will disenfranchise a good portion of the democratic party

Highly aware actually. You know how many times she ran? Anyways, continue your current shit show and pretend you have a say in anything that happens until the entire thing blows up from the inside in glorious fashion.

if clinton whole country is fucked and there will be no going back. countyr will become shitty copy of multiple european nations rolled into one being worse than we were and are now.
if trump not as fucked and possibly not at all. PC and sjw shit will drop drastically but sa for the country if he is as good as people hope then we will be good but if he is as bad as people hope we will be as fucked as with clinton but in different ways

honestly comes down to the 100% fucked choice or the 90% fucked choice.

okay.. you seem to be saying things but you aren't really saying things lel
good luck with that

What I'm telling you is that this thread is pointless. There is no scale, you've been fucked and you will continue to be fucked. You don't agree? Why?

what does my knowledge have to do with you talking about something you are ignorant of and then hypocritically telling someone they live in a bubble? (the answer is nothing)

>you've been fucked and you will continue to be fucked
by who? when and where?
>You don't agree? Why?
because all you are saying is "you are fucked" and nothing else. it is childish and silly

How much power do you think the president actually has? Don't you pay attention to anything? We're as fucked as we ever were, this is not adding or subtracting

I made the first statement, you took it here. Not me.

Oh look someone else who gets it. By who? When and where? Don't worry child, bend down and relax

>How much power do you think the president actually has?
well people say that pulling troops out of iraq (which obama ordered) indirectly created current isis because of a power vacuum.

seems pretty big to me and that is just a small example. how did obama fix it? he signed off on drone strikes while simultaneously looking like a "good" president who isn't warring and shit.

>when he fails to get the nomination it will disenfranchise a good portion of the democratic party
yeah but the people voting for clinton are the only ones who are voting for more of the same established shit. if bernie dropped out there would be LESS people voting for reform

It could be worse

you aren't saying contributing anything of worth. you just think you are dummy
i don't think you understand what i am getting at. the more sanders pulls democratic voters away from clinton he is handing support to trump. that is what he is doing, it's a fact

This was entirely Obama's decision, his order. Officially him, he said it, and the powers obeyed.

You are a joke

all i did was call you out for being hypocritical. im not ever the original guy you were arguing with.

We were fucked from the begining

there's nothing wrong with trump

he is the commander and chief.. that is how that works... the military officials go to him with plans and then he signs orders of WAR.. that's how war works kiddo.

he can choose to sign off on stuff or not sign off on it. more people argue that obama NOT signing off on stuff is the issue here

>the more sanders pulls democratic voters away from clinton he is handing support to trump
yeah, exactly my point. sanders and trump both want reform. in different ways, but neither are establishment candidates.

>still being an edgy 12yo who wants a wall

Oh fuck

i didn't read that way, but you are absolutely correct, sir.

>being a retard

trump will only make this country better

did you?

maybe if it looked like this.. but with some more turrets and guards? and maybe a moat with gators?

Statement today. yahoo.com/gma/physicist-stephen-hawking-baffled-donald-trumps-popularity-calls-105705064--abc-news-topstories.html?clear=cache

Trump voters are simple minded and ignorant and should not produce.

The president doesn't make a country great, the people do.

How? By shit talkin Putin on twitter?

I'm sure he'll be shaking in his Russian boots

>people who dont share my opinions are retarded
im not even the same guy but yeh thats how a 12 year old thinks

i am offering a little more than
>heh we are all fucked. didn't you know? i am so smart because i know how we are all fucked. what? explain who did the fucking? pshhh nah
very substantive

that shit never works

I'm aware that he signs off on very critical things. But he's swayed to making the decisions wanted from the start. And many others are just in the dark.

>turrets
Thinks the world is a videogame

retard

I like it.

If we can put a useless nigger on a $20, we can definitely put Trump on a $100 even if he doesn't get elected.

maybe just a moat with gators then. the wall just got 10ft higher by the way

Yeah, I know, there will always be someone who will disagree and make their own group.

no u

Thanks it's glorious creation, even though I'm voting Johnson

pretty fucked 8/10 wouldn't even vote

turrets.. a lot of white people would get killed before Mexican's they're a lot of blacks that would love more of excuse to kill whites plus it would be open season on Americans while civil war starts.. theres no better time to attack a country than while its in civil war.. see simple minded little dicks like yourself don't think that far ahead.. but if the time comes I hope you and your family will be the 1st to die I really do hope that and while you're trying to hide in fear you will be thinking to yourself.. man that was a bad idea.. the person you voted for sent you to your death ;)

but who was SWAY?

>the wall just got 10ft higher by the way
Kek, the last part saved you btw

>civil war?
u wot m8
i want a wall like israel's wall