>Communist tower blocks

beautiful arent they

Better than britblocks.

>hot girl on bike
>those commie blocks

does not compute

Poland in a nutshell

So beautiful.

Yesterday I saw a car with a Polish and Russian flag. What's up with that?

The thing is, Russians don't have a problem poles, it's the poles that always seem butthurt about everthing.

your country is filled with them but you wouldnt know just from appearance

eastern europe

Tell me about polish girls.

Why does they look shitskins? Pic related, from Berlin. Poland - Germany.

Not really shitskin, but total sluts for you if you are from any other country than Poland, especially Portugal/Spain/Italy/England. Generally - leftist brainless dolls that took the bait of feminism but still want chivarly to be alive. Shit tier women here. Oh and their looks are overrated.

Before someone says I proxied - nope, honest truth from Poland there.

>Can't get polish pussy
>Blame commies

Maybe the leftist and nationalists. The rest has no problem, and a decent amout of Poles like Russians. Although media like to play the Poland - Russia war still, which fucking pisses me off.

"can't get polish pussy"
>Implying
And seriously, when you do - nothing exciting. And what do you talk about with them about sex? They have literally no interests other than watching romantic comedies, doing selfies, buying clothes and getting new hairdos.

>tfw a hot piece of Polish pussy cucked me into buying her expensive dinners out before deciding to get back with her Polish bf

whores

>They have literally no interests other than watching romantic comedies, doing selfies, buying clothes and getting new hairdos.
You just described 95% of women from the developed and somewhat-developed world

>Italian getting cucked by a pole

That's a new one.

Why not?

>They have literally no interests other than watching romantic comedies, doing selfies, buying clothes and getting new hairdos.
That's pretty much all women, Jan-Pavel.

It's an "user complains about women from his country" episode

KURWA
U
R
W
A

papiesz thread?

because here your physical appearance is directly correlated with your income level

commie blocks are literally art, living in one is a privilege

Good luck Poland!