I'm 19 and my girlfriend is 14

i'm 19 and my girlfriend is 14
ask me anything

pic unrelated

what do her parents think, if they even know

the dad loves me, we actually have a lot of common interests. we talk about philosophy, politics, etc
he is not bothered, as he sees me as a good kid.

Tits or gtfo

Last year when i was 20 my gf was 15.
How are you 2 OP?
i had to leave her for college

good luck my nigger

you fucked her?

5 years isnt that much.

Pic of her???

I actually moved to her city for college, I met her a while before moving to her city through friends of friends

I have thought about it, but I want her to make the initiative, don't want to scare her off

will post later when I get home if thread keeps alive

aight best of luck

you did nothing wrong

age of consent is retarded

What country/state?

technically it's just between the limits of being legal. she fills the 9th of march, I fill the 11th of march.
nevertheless, it feels "wrong"

Spain

how tight is that pussy

op again, she's 1.70m tall, weighs 48 kg
she eats crap as me, I'm 1.60m/48kg

pic related

why be her boyfriend if it feels wrong lmao

well, it's her choice to prolong her childhood, I won't force her to do anything she doesn't want to.

well, not that she has told me she doesn't want to, we just don't do more than cuddle mostly

Dropped

The beta is real. Shes gonna string u along for a few years then go fuck some dude she likes on the football team.

she is taller than you lmao

>goes to college at 21

This nigger right here
>your age is probably your main appeal

Found it

shes too young Sup Forumsro

I didn't get that.
beta? well, her sister tells me all about some other dude she used to be with; funny story is my girlfriend already told me about it.
I have thought about her leaving me, but I really don't think she'd have the guts to be a "bad" person. I sometimes get depressed tho cuz of it. No real knot of attachment

>I'm 1.60m/48kg
This can't be right, surely?

I will still go to college once she starts it, so I don't think it's a concern.
my dad is 1.80m, my brother is 2.05m. yes, I'm the midget. I wish I suddenly grow soon xD

You are such a fuckin pussy, a 14 yo girl has you on her claws

You must be Asian of some kind?

If you're 19, you're not getting any taller.

Anyone who fucks girls after puberty and before menopause is a sick fuck.

Welcome to the club. The club of awesomeness! Nothing like a sweet, young, firm little woman. Back in the day I was 20 and my smoking hot gf was 16. She was a major slut though. Pic unrelated

yeah, kind of a pathetic situation tbh. are you sure you guys are in a romantic relationship?

I get told that a lot, but considering my genes, I should grow a lot soon

This.

I don't think that how it works user...

What do you mean if we're in a romantic relationship?
I don't think I'd say she got me in her claws. I'm her first boyfriend, and I was the one to actually ask her out.

If I turn 30 and my bae is still taller than me, I'll let you guys know ;)

if you are already having thoughts about her leaving you i have some bad news for you, they can smell that shit from far, if you are a beta bitch like you she is going to dump you for the next guy that makes her wet. But she is 14 so i doubt she is going to dump you soon

when can I expect you to kill yourself? hopefully soon

fair enough, might be a beta bitch; but she's not over her head in any way. she knows I think about it, tho, and she really isn't afraid of getting to know me better and wanting to dump me; as far as she says.

they are all the same, unless you stop being a bitch and take that pussy before is too late, someone else will and you will regret that all your life.

maybe, could be. not after the pussy, tho. I wouldn't be with her if I really wanted it. besides, she lets me get any pussy I want, no jealousy ;)

>pic unrelated
why user, why
need more

then wtf are you after? her personality? her money? i can understand the money, anything else and i might think you are a woman.

> inb4: you're a fag
well, she does have money; but I really don't care about it xD
I was depressed before I met her, she makes me happy, so yeah, you could say I'm a woman. I'm bisexual after all.

Ok,ok. Current side piece

that explains a lot, do you have any more pics of her?

Moar for you

no way that bitch is 14

You jealous bro?

Keep going? She's 20 btw

that's not op

No, never said she was. I'm not OP. I'm different user. Katie is 20

yeah just realized lol

found this through gallery

When i cook pasta noodles what is the best way to tell if they're fully done?

Yeah he's jealous

I usually just try them. if you can eat them without needing to chew, they're probably done

thanks man.

My main lady

My 33 year old mexican uncle's wife is 16, they married last year

But I mean that's Mexico, no one really gives a fuck

And I'm 25.

who is this, bayonetta's daughter?

story?

I'm so confused

dunno, but damn! I want more

Former bosses niece. Got invited by her to the movies and being the creep I am, I fell for her.

Even went so far as to ask if there was a chance when she got out of highschool. Got a "you know" from her but she wouldn't elaborate.

What the fuck do these numbers mean

Same actually

This here.

Bro you're gross. 14 year old girl? really? go find a real woman!

Are you training her? I hope so, she can literally be shaped and molded into whatever you desire at that age
What did she do sexually yet?
Young girls are the most open, if they fall in love with you, they will literally do anything in the world for you. Even stuff like eat their own poop for you if you want it....like i said, literally anything.
I've gotten my gfs to take nudes of their moms and sisters, fuck animals, just for fun.

well, my girlfriend doesn't like to call ourselves partners as such until she's sure; yet we act as af we were, and she doesn't mind me saying we are.
I have to admit I lied. I haven't gone to her city yet. When we meet it'll be confirmed, she says.

>fuck animals just for fun
What the actual fuck you faggot

This guy knows what's up. I've always said this and it has always held true! Get um young, train um.... Make um freaks... I'm getting hard just thinking about it

Yes, I'm training her. I'm getting her into right school and studies, knowing all there is to be about being an autstic fag from Sup Forums (just kidding, but yeah), knowing how to hate everyone, study people's beheavior... I think I'm a creep tbh. xD
I haven't done anything sexual to her, except teach her verbally how to masturbate. She asks, I answer. (I know too much about female masturbation to be a boy ._.)
I don't want to degrade her in any way, I'm the one being a retarded wanker who eats poop (yeah, I've done it)

Wow, you guys are getting played by teenagers who are probably just seeking attention and you don't see it.

I'm 1.62 too and I'm jealous my nigga

You sir are a beta faggot and should an hero immediately

I've known her entire family years before working with them. She was always too young so never really paid attention.

She stayed with him and his family for three weeks while her mom and dad were searching for a house in another town.

Now that I just began talking to her, she fucking moved 2 hrs away. I tried going up there and even asked her dad I shit you not but never got the chance.

Her mom complained about her texting too much and now I don't talk at all via FB or nothing.

I've seen her like only three times since mid last year. Fucking sucks.

I swear if I knew 100% she'd be with me after school I wouldn't even look at another female.

honestly, I know how to distinguish an attention whore to someone who's not. I actually watch a lot of young people grow older, and I am mostly on the spot about what they would be when they turned out to what they are now.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>kid
>19
something's off here..

Fo sho my nigga

Hahaha
Holy shit this is amazing. This entire thread is jokes yo.

>degenerate cuck not going to a STEM field
>finishing college before 21-27

You mean don't want to rape her

This is really creepy man.

kid detected

How many times have you thought about jacking another man off? I'm being serious. Never wanted to taste the salty cream that spews out of his hard yogurt slinger?

this.
I feel you Sup Forumsro, not talking to your ldr-partner sucks. been through it before.
if believing it's fake pleases your thoughts, go ahead. but it's true. think what you want.
as I said, I'm 1.61m tall, and he's around 40yo; so yeah. a kid.
well, I'd love it if she raped me. wouldn't say no to that in any world. but I don't want to annoy her with it. she knows I want it, if she doesn't respond, it's cuz she wants to wait.

OP just be sure that when she does initiate sex you make her sign something or record her consenting to it just in case

believe me, I've done my homework. even if we do have sex, it's legal.
how about I record the whole thing anyway? kappa.

I have 10x the cringe.

I really felt for this girl and still do. Irl it was hard talking to her at times - could tell her mind was different but I just kept going.

Was years since I dated and this came fairly effortlessly and she is attractive.

Plus I know her family.. everyone. It made it much easier.

Is your name Andrew?