Any heavy water drinkers here? for what reasons do you drink lots of water? any specific reason besides general health?

any heavy water drinkers here? for what reasons do you drink lots of water? any specific reason besides general health?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heavy_water#Production
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1749-6632.1960.tb39106.x/abstract
urinecolors.com/urine-color/light-yellow-urine
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bud light its pretty good

Where the hell did you get heavy water from, and why are you drinking it

>only because its healthy

no i just like to drink a gallon+ of water a day because its cool.

What do you consider "heavy water drinkers"? I drink mostly water, but sometimes mix it up and carbonate some grape juice.

soft drinks are disgusting, and I don't know how people can drink that watered down syrup.

So I don't get kidney stones

heavy = 2+ litres.

Majority of people are dehydrated so 2+ litre drinkers are in the top 5%

body weight in ounces of water a day, if youre a healthy person that exercises.

Though I do drink coke once in a while if I'm going out to eat I agree soda is ridiculous. It's liquid candy with caffeine to help keep you addicted. Love fruit juice though. I actually water down my fruit juice. it makes it more refreshing and it helps you conserve more juice for later.

What is that in cups? I don't like math

>heavy water drinkers

how are you not dead?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heavy_water#Production

OP: Sometimes undiagnosed diabetes can cause excessive thirst.

I like deuterium too. It really gives me that high I'm after

Hail Hydrate

When I was younger I used to work at a restaurant, and I seen the syrup they use for soft drinks. Soft drinks is legit just watered down syrup. I just can't get past the thought of that.

underrated post

i live on a farm. im out all day in the sun, so if i dont drink several several litres a day i get the dehydration

I was told to stop drinking soda and icetea by my dentist. Been drinking only water for 3 years. Downside is that i can't stand either of the above now.

I workout its necessary

I do construction and I get dehydrated easily, plus I like the hygiene aspects of the good ol h20

...But once the diabetes is found and diagnosed... it no longer causes excessive thrist?

English motherfucker do you speak it?

bump

kidney stones. the first time you have one, you'll rethink your life.

i knew a chick who only drank coke religiously. in high school she called herself "the coke whore" and would flash her tits for a 20 oz of coke. she ended up with kidney stones so bad they had to blast them out of her.

I myself had two kidney stones when i downed nothing but monsters my senior year of college, trying to take advantage of sleep time as productive time.

I ended up with a urinary track infection, because i tried to ignore my kidney stones to finish my senior seminar. i ended up being dragged to the hospital emergency room forcibly. they gave me morphine. i watched fox news for 12 hours while they did tests.

>bottom line, drink water, and if you drink energy drinks and/or booze, drinks LOTS of water.

I'm an alcoholic. if i dont i get bad cramps and hangovers.

i also workout twice a week and enjoy my modest gains due to all the whiskey

No one should be drinking heavy fucking water.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1749-6632.1960.tb39106.x/abstract

I drink a little bit to much soda. Around 3 cans a day so I feel bad and then drink around 6 bottles of water a day. (Or Tap water, our Tap water here is great) soda and juice are great but nothing refreshes like water.

Once treated, yes. Dumbass.

Is this like a fetish?

Because I like to pretend i'm the guy in this comic and make my pee go PWWWSSSTHCHHHHHHH

>for what reasons

to make sure I can get at least four good peeings in my diaper

I just like it, I don't drink anything other than water, milk and coffee. I like to go to the bathroom and see my pee look crystal clear. Makes ne feel clean

Well you didnt mention the treatment part. You should have said 'untreated diabetes' and not 'undiagnosed diabetes'.. dumberass.

That's hot.

Had to live with mormons for a year. Was stashing away soda like drugs under my bed. Eventually I really got into drinking a lot of water. I guess I just never grew out of it. I can drink around 3 liters a day.

That's hot too.

Drug tests

i wunn b oshin, i wunn b oshin i wunn be blu

because it is refreshing as fuck

I smoke a lot so my moth is always really dry. It's helped me loose a fuckton of weight so that's a plus too. I probably drink about a gallon a day if not more

Did u have to piss the stones out ur babby dick hole?

Same

Too many bitches in my muthafuckin meaaaal

no, i have to piss the stones out of my regular dickhole. the dick wasn't even the worse part. it was the urethra. feeling every inch of your urethra being shredded from your kidney to your penis is the worse. just thinking about shivering in pain on the floor is enough to bring back near-ptsd memories of pain.

I actually have a watersports fetish.

Only pure water and not that calcifying pineal gland tap shit

>heavy water master race chekim in..
Live in hot af tropics. Drink 5+ litres a day with 2 hydration satchets so my skin doesnt get salt on it. A coconut in the morning each day too with apple cider vinegar and lemon mixed in. Better than coffee for waking up imho

because i dont like carbonated drinks

High blood pressure.

You actually want your pee to be slightly yellow, not clear.

urinecolors.com/urine-color/light-yellow-urine

Nice job staying hydrated, might want to cut back *just a bit* though.

That's hot as fuck user-kun!

Water is some good shit. Healthiest, tastiest, and most refreshing drink in the world.

i had a manager who has bared children from her vagina and had kidney stones, and she said the kidney stones were worse. i always drink a ton of water when i feel thirsty as a result.

For how long now have you been a massive fucking faggot?

PSA: Thirst is one of the last indicators that your body may be dehydrated. Always drink water even if you aren't thirsty.

Thank you for the info bro

Drink 3liters a day. Reason : Creatine.

Cause water is the shit

heh.

I have this obsessive thing about keeping my piss crystal clear all the time. It feels great. I drink at least 2 cups of water every hour depending on how thirsty I am.

I drink a lot of bottled water too. I stopped drinking soda when I realized that the only reason I drank so much of it was because it was so easy to drink.

Once I cut soda and other sugary drinks out of my diet I started feeling great.

Also cold water is fucking great. It's the absence of taste really. I never drink that mineral shit. Only pure water.

As someone who drinks the "Average" amount of water a day, and only drinks water I've not been sick in 4 years.

I drink about a gallon per day. I honestly have no idea why, it's probably a combination of my oral fixation and wanting to stay hydrated.