Just finished high school and I need a way to fuck up a teacher's life without getting caught. Nasty prank ideas thread...

Just finished high school and I need a way to fuck up a teacher's life without getting caught. Nasty prank ideas thread?

Already TPed her house and shat on her doorstep, need something better.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vAeA7bcigwc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

try growing up first.

Dissolve styrofoam in petrol untill it won't go any more.
Pour it under your teachers' front door.
Light.
Run.

is she married? you can ruin her marriage and send her husband to jail by creating a fake facebook account of a 14 yr old girl and flirting with him, it worked with a girl that frienzoned me in highschool, i would also recomend you to grow up but this way is a lot of more fun

Break into her house blow your brains out on the wall with a shotty. That will leave a good lasting scar OP. Try it and let us know if it works.

Any helpful videos online about how to do this without injuring myself?

Already considered this but she married for money twice now and her second husband is dying of cancer anyway

>Fuck up a teacher's life
>Recipe for Napalm

You mean by killing her?

It's not very dangerous, it's like flamable honey.
Just buy a sparkler to use as the ignition. Stick one end under the door and light the other, you get a bit of time before it lights.

It would fuck up her life wouldn't it?

It's easy as fuck bro. Just make sure to drink a few glasses of bleach so you don't catch on fire.

>Dissolve styrofoam in petrol untill it won't go >any more.
>Pour it over your head.
>Light.
>Run.

ftfy.

Ding dong ditch her until she goes insane. She installs cameras? Wear a scary mask. She calls a PI? Knock on her back door or start hitting a wall. She has more PI's? Well you're shit out of luck.

I know it will, but, isn't that a little excessive?

Not even close bro

Enjoy jail, you useless child.

>it worked with a girl that frienzoned me in highschool
I hope this is a joke, otherwise you're a total pussy

Thanks.

I wonder what that teacher did to you to deserve a revenge.
I'm at least 95% sure the reason is bullshit.

You can't spell funeral without fun.

>it'll be quite the sotry

Triggered

She threatened to fail all of my friends when they were easily making As in the class. She personally insulted all of us. We're feeling reckless and want to have a good summer together before we go off to different colleges so we figure we'll just fuck up this bitch's life while we still can.

Throw mustard gas under her car

Good. You sound like a huge fag. If I was the teacher I would you make write an essay for 90% of your grade explaining why you aren't a fuccboi and watch you fail miserably

It's not that one-sided, is it now?

It is in the classroom. She's very racist and my friends aren't white. But we're gonna end up being much more cruel to her than she has been to us because she's an easy target

File rape charges. Nothing will happen to you if you are lying.

I've heard of this working but does anyone know if it can actually come back to bite me in the ass? Wasting police/court time and shit?

Underage and a nigger? Why can't you apes leave that poor woman alone

▲▲

youtube.com/watch?v=vAeA7bcigwc

Actually none of us are niggers. We're all 18 because senior year fuck off about underage, and I'm white and they're yellows and mudslimes

Haha you can't even buy beer kiddo