Hordes of Chinese Tourists Headed for America

Chinese tourists flaunt cash as US cities scramble for scraps.

>In early December, the inaugural Hainan Airlines Co. Ltd. flight from Beijing pulled into a gate at Las Vegas’s McCarran International Airport, filled with travelers eager to indulge in all that Sin City offers. The flight is the airport’s first nonstop from China, and it's a route McCarran executives spent years developing.

>China is poised to become the world’s largest source of international travelers, sending as many as 200 million people abroad each year and becoming the tourism juggernaut to dwarf all others.
> Europe and Asia will claim a healthy share of these explorers, but the U.S. is among the top nations the Chinese want to see, from Niagara Falls to the Grand Canyon and all manner of towns in between.

msn.com/en-us/money/markets/chinese-tourists-flaunt-cash-as-us-cities-scramble-for-scraps/ar-AAlE9qm?li=AA4Zjn&ocid=spartanntp

How do we save ourselves from the Yellow hordes friends?

t. Ping Ching Wong, the self-hater.

What are Chinese tourists like Taiwanon?

I fucking hate chinks. Just plain hate them.

They ruined my trip to Kyoto. I didn't even feel Japanese anymore.

And now there are so many of them, they are even flooding my small city that gets no tourists from other countries.

Taiwan is ok. I don't consider them chink.

>it's a "seated behind a group of loud chink tourists" flight

yeah hahah BIN BAN GWO WA WI WANG JONG JONG WA WI HE WA HU WO to you too

Chinese are by far the worst tourists I have ever seen. Worse than the Saudis, the Russians and even worse than the fucking Brits. Chinese have absolutely 0 manners. They spit on the ground non stop and throw their garbage everywhere. Also they're exceptionally rude and loud.

Really wish we would ban them.

When I was in America, there were loud chinks on a train.

An American man walked over to the leader, tapped him on the shoulder, and pointed to the "quiet car" sign.

I admire something like that.

prepare for public shitting and spitting and queue cutting

Chink here, don't worry guys, it's just the remnants of the Great Leap Forward chinkos that's ruining it for everyone. Just give it a few more decade for them to die out and soon the young cultured Chinks will take over.

American's don't really have a basis to complain about tourists desu-- there is an upsurge in international tourists from china for exactly the same reason that Americans started touring the world and making Europe piss and moan

>american
>complaining about loud tourists

>Implying Chinese tourists aren't the worst tourists the world has ever seen

I thought the Chinese had canyons similar to our grand canyon.

are you guys gonna ban chinese tourists again?

hordes of chinese eh?

Fuck.

plain disgusting.
>went to Singapore, the mainland chink act like monkeys out of cage

All asians are chinks, chink.

they're just new rich. it's happened before and it will happen again. get over yourself

yeah. me and all the other south pennsylvanians hate money too man.

>going to Harbin for 2 weeks
>nothing but chinks near the gate
>sit between 2 people
>12 hour flight
This will be fun :^)

this is just normal complaints get over yourself

Well half of them are already in Philadelphia, it makes sense I guess.

I've dealt with enough Chinese tourists to know I don't want to meet anymore.

>tfw live in a town with no relevance whatsoever to tourists

thank god.

Back in the 70s hotel staff used to be shocked at rich Gulf Arabs shitting in the bathtubs

that was way worse than Chinese tourists now desu