God tier albums

God tier albums

>Goblin
> God tier

You're the type of nigga Tyler talks about in 'Colossus'

Please be b8

Just kill yourself you fucks

lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo "goblin" "god-tier" this is some goood comedy shittt

Back to rrrrrrrrrreddit

this

I always see this album in these threads. What is it?

cherry bomb is so much better wtf lol

Megalovania, as good as bohemian rhapsody

Cherry Bomb's production was shit.

Bastard will always be Tyler's best

Radiohead- a moon shaped pool
It's actually on the artwork in the bottom right corner
It's fucking solid. Smoke some good bud and listen to it all the way through

Not OP but Cherry Bomb was a huge disappointment. The singles were dope and the rest was all ehhh.
Wolf is best imo

Good but doesn't compare to Make Yourself

you're crazy lol but bastard will always have a special place in my heart. but imo cherry bomb is his best work

This is in hotline miami 2

Not my proudest

>Goblin
>God-tier
The only solo material he's released that's worth while is Bastard

Bottomless Pit

OP here, bastard was gr8. i just personally found goblin to be his best work
>I should kill myself for thinkin goblin is God tier

!!!!!!

My nigga. Actually saw them in concert for this tour and going to see them in a few months.

Around the Fur is better my dude

you boys not interested in this here woofin?

now thats a woof and a samefag as me

I've got the poster.

all good man everyone's got their preference. glad to see another T fan

I saw them on this tour too. Awesome show. Chino killed it.

I like that album too, I just enjoy the songs from Diamond Eyes more. Can't go wrong with any of their albums, really.

Super classic, nice one!

White Pony is probably mine but they're all pretty much even at #2 except the self titled album. Couldn't stand it besides 2/3 songs.

easily

no i'm not a hipster

these are great too

Literally everything from Saxon Shore.

Stop

All of the albums from the following (just a few from my favorites)

Merzbow, Boredoms, Gerogerigegege, Coil, Throbbing Gristle, Whitehouse, Nurse with Wound, Einstürzende Neubauten, Brainbombs, Death in June, Current 93, La Monte Young, Moondog, Lou Harrison, Henry Cowell, Luigi Russolo, Popol Vuh, Fishmans, Jean Jacques Perrey, Les Rallizes Dénudés, Rainbow Caroliner, Taj Mahal Travellers, Fushitsusha, Peter Brötzmann, John Cage, Scott Walker, Unwound, Dead, Frank Zappa, Morton Feldman, Captain Beefheart, Pharoah Sanders, Albert Ayler, Ornette Coleman, Alice Coltrane, Arnold Schoenberg, Pierre Boulez, György Ligeti, Karlheinz Stockhausen, Thinking Fellers Union Local 282, Raymond Scott, Delia Derbyshire, Daphne Oram, Terry Riley, Peter Sotos, Boyd Rice, Henry Flynt, Kazumoto Endo, David Tudor, Half Japanese, Secret Chiefs 3, Keiji Haino, Ramleh, Otomo Yoshihide, John Zorn, Joe Meek, Faxed Head, Harry Partch, Wesley Willis, Fred Frith, The Residents, Sun Ra, Sun City Girls, Hans Krusi, Royal Trux, Jandek, Loren Mazzacane Connors, The Dead C, Comus, Cromagnon, Eliane Radigue, The Red Krayola, Opus Avantra, Pan.Thy.Monium., Murmuüre, Gong, cLOUDDEAD, Muslimgauze, the list goes on...

My niggas.

nice

Best

ii mean, goblin is great to listen to start to finish. its really good on going on a journey

He'll yes.

Good call.

Lemonade

nice

Have this blown up on a poster in my room.

Goddamn right.

I like that album, but its far from God tier.

hes better on gorillaz and blur

Best album they have

Good shit.

Can't decide if this one or speakerboxxx is the best

Trips confirm.

Fok ja!

>Merzbow

You hipster faggot. We both know you don't enjoy it, stop pretending to be cool.

Right though, I like all their stuff but it seems like it's not even close

Thanks my dude. Good call on those dubs

This

This fucking guy. So edgy and artistic for liking bullshit with no melody or talent.

It's like modern art pieces where someone just puts a plastic wrapper on the floor and pretends like it means something.