Oldfag asking pups for help. Pathetic

Oldfag asking pups for help. Pathetic
>>pic related. I know she did not get it.
Story goes I wanted two wife's or MORE. Anyhow been with one girl 7 years. Meet other girl. Everything seems to be going fine at first. Both girls getting along, flirting. Let second girl move in. And so she tells number one girl she's not into girls that much, more into guys. First girl gets upset and start being rude and bitchy to number two. So number two just ignores her for a week and not even say hi or anything. So number one girl get so upset she leaves. Spend time with second girl and relize she's kinda dumb and acts childish but in bad way. Being smart ass, playing stupid games. Honestly so I hit her couple times, never hit a gurl, but you whoop a child to make them stop. So why not The same with a dumb bitch? So basically second girl leaves. So I ask first girl back, well the issue there is she had sex with 5 guys during 2 weeks she was gone. So kinda feel like first girl is nasty whore. So am still talking to second girl, and she's a loner so only thing she has done is work and watch t.v.. Anyhow talking about leaving number one girl, letting second girl come back. But now second girl does not want me to have more wife's. Am like wtf, who I am and yes I want several wife's. So what would YOU do? Keep number one? Keep number two? Or start over and leave them both?

Quit bitching about your dumb harem fantasies to random fags on the internet who literally couldn't give less of a shit and get on with your life.

So wtf hows get on with your life helping. Fuck am looking for answers.

Men are superior romantic partners, and anyone who stops drinking the kool-aid will realize how inferior women are, even in the position of lovers.

Dropping some pics, hoping get some more opinion

Start over unless you can get over #1 being a slut. Personally, I'd start over

>pups
Wut?

That's us, man. We're the pups. You, I, and that gay dude a couple posts above - We are the pups.

Yeah idk. 1 kinda even did shit for guys she did not know that she never do for me. And really that thought what if she leaves again. Is being a whore what I should expect?

Sounds kind of gay. Who even says "pups".

Ok, so I had a couple women at same time, and shit was fuxored. Your experience is not singular. Women are catty, and jelly, and US is not Saudi Arabia, so we can't use strength to counter their stupidity.

tl;dr If you can put up with one woman, you're lucky

Agree on pups, hopefully some you guys been whored around or down road, need some answer. Shit like this can not deal with. Do not have the patience

You're wanting to sleep with multiple women so you deserve whores.

Degenerate

You're still thinking about 1?? Wtf, knock it off. Fuck 1, for she is a whore. Fuck 2, for she will not let you have the relationship you're seeking. You need to start a relationship with the ground rules already understood, and grab the 2nd ASAP so the 1st doesn't get used to a 1:1. Stop pussyfooting

>oldfag

It's what we are now, and we have to accept it.

This.
OP is a man whore.

OP is pretty fucking gay.

>pups

That cannot be heterosexual.

I say this as a non-native English speaker.

the thing is all women are either whores, bitches, or useless, cuz they're neither.

the culture is raging faggotry, damn near forcing women to abandon such worth as they may have had potential.

tl;dr move to saudi arabia, and then do what you want with slaves bought and paid for.

This is kinda person has there shit together. When bro is down, he don't need to hear stupid shit. He needs to hear real shit. Thank you.
And this user, am not sure American women realize how spoiled they are and that they take complete advantage of it on all levels.

She probably has an STD now so be an hero since you can't keep one girl in line especially If you are in Saudi Arabia where women have no rights

Yuck you have shit taste in women, pic with poop sharpie just screams "retarded bitch alert" and the roastie pussy shot is disgusting fuck off.

for the sake of your potential children cut your dick off right now