Who /lifelong/ here?

who /lifelong/ here?

Took this in 2013 against the Sixers and they lost. C.J Miles led the team with 19 and Dion and Kyrie were injured.

I became life long at the start of the finals

Lifelong here, I've never been to an NBA game but I've literally had league pass for 10 years and watched all Cavs games since the LeBron draft (I moved from Europe in 2000 and abandoned soccer for basketball). I had the most respect to The Cavs and the 76ers with A.I.

i still remember when i was a kid in the early lebron stages that i would wear a red cavs headband when i played basketball so i could be like lebron james

holy fuck guys it actually happened

I was 7 when LeBron was drafted. In a weird way I grew up watching him grow up. All those shitty teams we stuck by all those years. It was worth it.

I cried along with Lebron after that buzzer sounded. It fucking happened boys.

[spoiler]Also, any of you cruise around the land last night after the win? Clark was pretty crazy to drive down.[/spoiler]

>I was 7 when LeBron was drafted.

18+ kiddo

yeah man i was blubbering like a little bitch too. Walking out of the Q to the sounds of the entire city cheering, fucking incredible.

LeBron's Lightning Lemonade bubble gum was the stuff.

>yfw LeBron was drafted in 2003

Who /remembesrthecoliseum/ here?

I literally started crying when I saw LeBron crying. I don't even think he cried when he won his first chip tbqh

As corny as it is, I feel with LeBron on a personal level since I was 12 years old since we both raised by single mothers and were poor once and we both looked up to the same players as we grew up. It was literally watching a black version of myself growing up to play in the NBA. I love that man

>when he hugged the trophy and started crying

I fucking cried like a bitch and loved every second of it

Took this last night

You cucks cried when he left, and then when he comes back you change tune and say WE LOVE YOU. FOR6IVEN. I N-NEVER BURNED YOUR JERSEY. What a shit city Cleveland is, nothing more than a landlocked midwestern flyover shithole full of hicks.

>Cleveland is so starved of success that they bawl after their team wins a chip

Forreal though?

440 here. I cried watching Believeland. The emotions I felt last night were unreal.

Blow out memeoirs bandwagon detected.

>Cuckifornia

I actually never burned his jersey. Looking at how depleted the Cavs were I did not feel slightest bit betrayed and no one should after even though he played his heart out in 2007-2009 he knew the Cavs would not put anyone relevant with him.

It's called heart and passion. The Gay Area knows nothing about either of those two words

>being this mad

i'm sorry, you're totally right, you saw people on youtube burning jerseys, that clearly represents all Cleveland fans.

C+ bait for making me reply.

It just feels fucking good man. My entire life I've been waiting. I don't have much going on in my life so I use sports as an outlet man. This, this lifted a weight off of me. I started tearing up when LeBron made that last free throw. Then when the buzzer sounded I lost it. All those years of pain. Drafting him and making it to the finals, when he left for miami, coming back, now winning. Man it feels so fucking great.

OP here, this is a photo (I didn't take) from my favorite and first nba game I ever attended. Cavs @ Clippers. Cavs win on the road. Dion scores 28 making 7-11 threes and Kyrie adds 24 with the dagger over DeAndre. It's been a long journey boys.

Lifelong as of roughly 12 hours ago.

I held it in until I saw all the boys start to cry.

>i'm sorry, you're totally right, you saw people on youtube burning jerseys, that clearly represents all Cleveland fans.
Jersey burning or not, it was the entire collective act of everyone changing face in seconds upon his return. It's like a guy taking back his gf after she left him for another guy after she had 2 kids with said guy. It was such a disgusting emasculated move by the Celveland fans.
Congrats on you guys winning, but it's disgusting to see a fanbase bitch when he leaves, cry on about it for 4 years (making videos on youtube parodying his commercials like a bunch of salty obsessive cunts) and then once he comes back to a stacked team, it all changes. Everyone loves him again, overnight. All that crying and booing during the Heat years when he would go there, the meme shirts saying Lyin King, all the signs hating him, and then what? You love him like it never happens? Absolutely pathetic.

Not even a GSW fan, I go for the Knicks, where we don't bandwagon a meme player that leaves and backstabs us for a coastal city to win rings.

Honestly I think /nba/ will never recover from bandwagoning Lebron up 2-1 and getting BTFO. It's eternal!
I can't say i feel sorry for you, you actually thought delly could shut down the best shooter to ever play the game. You gotta live with that the rest of your lives.

>iggy shutting down MJ
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Those last final minutes were crazy. This old black guy was with his family, real skinny, shambled about. Didn't move or say much the entire time but man we both got up from our seats at the same time when we hit the shot that put us up, looked at each other and somehow a hug happened.
It's funny that even after we were up 4 people kept watching expecting some horseshit to go down.

Went downtown after, I've never seen anything pull a community together like this Cavs win did. Shame we'll all be yelling at each other in a month when Trump comes to town. Fuck that shit though we gotta get him in office

So what you want us to just hate him unconditionally and boo our best player? We'd be even bigger faggots if we crossed our arms and turned our heads and acted like the best player in the league needed to prove something to a bunch of simpletons.

I think certain people in the city overreacted, then when they got called out they backpedaled with that stupid "it's not that he left, it's HOW he left" crap, but yeah unfortunately some people's whole lives are wrapped up in watching sports entertainment but you're just as gay for letting that bother you.

Does it bother you a bunch of Filipinos who can barely squish a sentence together are acting like diehard gsw fans? Get over it.

>So what you want us to just hate him unconditionally and boo our best player? We'd be even bigger faggots if we crossed our arms and turned our heads and acted like the best player in the league needed to prove something to a bunch of simpletons.
Different culture I guess. In New York it's a lot different. We will boo our own players if they don't show up. But Cleveland worships them like gods, and it shows in your post. I won't be able to understand small market fan bases.

Damn, I wish they would have won in these Unis.

who remembers this guy?

Dan Gilbert wrote a middle school girl tier rant shitting on LeBron in comic sans and then welcomes him back as the King. It's not just the fan base.

>/lifelong/
>3 years

>keep losing games and money

or

>welcome back LeBron and rake in rings and millions

you gotta be retarded to not understand the business side to what happened. literally any owner would do the same thing in his situation. minus the bitch letter.