Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RebeccahLouise/status/744915699328520193?s=09
twitter.com/AnonBabble

J U S T I C E

Happy for him.

CHED EVANS' ON FIRE
DEFENCELESS GIRLS ARE TERRIFIED

>4 years of his career down the drain thanks to some slag

That's about the same level that he stopped at, which is good. For some reason I thought Chesterfield were non-league.

I am surprised they're signing him before his retrial, but being as he isn't legally convicted of anything, I can't see why anyone could kick up a fuss about it.

>Nut on her Chesterffield

Because feminism.

he'd be a better fit at Rotherham United

BASED DANNY WILSON AND CHRIS MORGAN RESIGNING THEIR BOY WONDER

DREAM TEAM REUNITED

GO ON LADS

who

I mean, yeah, there's that, but that argument can be shut down with "it was overturned." Anyone who actually makes that argument should be ignored anyway.

is that the rapist guy?

cool for him I guess

LOCK UP YOUR DAUGHTERS

Underrated

HE BELONGS IN FOOKING STRANGEWAYS

Gonna go to chesterfield next season and see if Ched and I can't pick up some questionably aged birds

He's a decent player desu, should rape that league.

Surprised he's been signed with the case hanging over him again, not surprised at the club he's gone to. Wilson was his manager at Sheff United and got the best out of him as a player, a lot of people forget he was utter dogshit there until they dropped into League One.

It will be interesting to see with so much time away from the game how he reintegrates into football, whether he is the same player again. I suspect it will take a while for him to get used to it again, and no doubt he will face a lot of stick from opposing supporters.

Classic case of some slag with morning regret.
>be a drunken slut
>wake up
>I was a total slag again last night
>what will i do
>i know
>if i was raped i wasn't a slag

Hope the lad can put it behind him and have some success.

You're responsible if you drink and drive but not when you have sex with someone.

again, it wasn't her or her mother that pressed charges it was the police.

I've not read about the case. I just instantly side with the guy as I know someone that got fucked over by an ex for child custody.

Mens rights thread?

Mens rights thread.

How does it feel knowing that all it takes is for some women to point the finger at you and cry rape and no one would ever believe you.

You're an idiot

>This guy
Would like to see for the bants

He didn't get away with it because he was white.

Remember Loic Remy was took part in a gang rape and got off free because he's brown and muslim. Zero outrage, no media attention.

>refugees welcome

What is he coming to Missouri?

SWEDEN YES

>Fucking clubsluts with daddy issues

Why risk getting HIV, lifetime in Jail or an unwanted kid for two minutes of bad sex m8

>India that low
Did they make this up?

In civilised countries we don't have hordes of rapefugees running wild.

That chart is bullshit. India should be towards the top.

Needs to be reported. For a long time it was par-for-the-course as a woman in India.

I think this is legislation issue and rate of reporting.

In Sweden you don't get jailtime if you rape a 13 year old ( if you're brown that is), if you're white you do.

I wish I was joking Sup Forums but it's really like that. I hate this fucking country and the justice system.

Only whites can be charged for rape.

He din du nuffan

kek

twitter.com/RebeccahLouise/status/744915699328520193?s=09

vita män är djävulen

India has a massive population, I wouldn't be surprised if the rapes per capita was that low. Also rapes don't get reported a lot of the time.

The response from some people on Twitter is complete shit, and completely reinforces the idea that false allegations of rape will tar people for life. I know he's got a retrial, but just for his original conviction to be overturned shows that his conviction was under very bad circumstances. I think with that in mind, and the fact that the bloke that was accused with him was let off, I really wouldn't be surprised if he's found not guilty.

Also, he's effectively innocent at the minute, so why shouldn't they be allowed to sign someone who is not currently convicted of a crime? I wouldn't be surprised if there's a clause in his contract that says that Chesterfield can drop him if he's found guilty in the trial as well.

>tfw it wasn't leeds who signed himm

God damn it, can you imagine him scoring a 90th minute winner against da blunts in the cup?

The asshurt would be astronomical.

Instead we get him scoring a 90th minute winner against them in the league twice

He's literally signed for their biggest rival in their league

/sjw/ BTFO!

I really wished we signed him last year when the da blades tried to as well and like 80k people signed a petition for them not to.

Still,I hope he wrecks shit in the league again,always rated the guy. I'm 100% convinced they would have gone up if it weren't for that whore.

>Chesterfield can drop him if he's found guilty in the trial as well.

Stopped reading there.