Alright fags, what the hell did you guys just pull? Cause I just pulled these

Alright fags, what the hell did you guys just pull? Cause I just pulled these.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vgeoWlqM4i8
shop.tcgplayer.com/magic/zendikar-expeditions/polluted-delta#PriceTable
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

was there a pre-release or something?

Nah man, innistrad has already released bud.

ohh just wondering. I stopped playing during KTK

not jack shit lemme tell u bud, in my two years of playing and $200 dollars spent I haven't even got a planeswalker before.

>opening packs

God damn man, I'm so sorry. I hope you had better luck.
God yea that was such a great expansion.

the best card i've gotten was a foil warping wail, and it was worth around 40 bucks when i first pulled it.

youve been playing for 2 years and have only spent $200? Casual

Just pulled Ob Nixilis, the fallen from an old Zendicar pack the other day.

Oh dang. That's awesome though! the most expensive card I've ever pulled was ugin the planeswalker back in fate reforged, it was worth $50 at the time.

It's probably more than 200, i'm just guessing. I buy around 20 packs every expansion and every core set that comes out.

buying and opening packs is a waste of time and money noobs.

Aww man, that's an awesome pull man.

I spend $15 a month on 3 packs. It'seems totally a waste of money, but it's fun from time to time.

Bought a 3rd edition revised Bayou yesterday, probably going to pick up a tabernacle at pendrell vale soon.

It's pretty fun to bust open a pack once in a while

it's cool. i just know people who dump their money on boxes open all the packs and complain they got crap when they should of just bought singles they wanted and had money left over. if im going to open packs i usually go to a draft

back in return to ravnica i pulled a foil deathrite shaman, like 80 bucks
M14 i pulled a foil chandra
M15 foil japanese ensoul artifact
origins pulled crap in release, placed and pulled Jace vryns prodigy, a nissa, and a gideon.

Not shadows, bought I got a booster of battle for Zendikar, pulled this last week.

Yea me two dude, he just started recently, and has already spent a couple hundred on two booster boxes and got shit, but still thinks getting packs is the best way to get cards.

I'm at work, had to download the picture I sent a buddy of Skype. Book is in the car though, so I'll timestamp it if you fags want

if i pulled any foil full art fetch id sell it fastlol

avacyn is like $50 and kord is like $30

God damn man. Nice!

who /eternal masters/ here?

I want to, and I can't do it.

this

is the fucking card my roommate pulled as soon as I got him into magic. he looks over at me and goes "is this any good?" and I wanted to fucking die. this was as soon as this expansion came out. he traded to a fat pack out of it, then the mother fucker got two more and traded for another fat pack, free lunch, and 80 fucking dollars i'm still pissed

Got 1 box preordered and have my name down at a local shop for their draw.

This is the shit that passes for good, now?

I used to have four Underground Seas.

He traded it for a single fucking fat pack? Card is worth like 200

shit always happens to beginners. when I started playing, I think back in m14, I pulled a playset of thundermaw hellkites my first week of playing.
my friend started playing in KTK and his first fat pack pulled two fetches and two planeswalkers

I have doomgape :)

It's full art though

Try $300. If you find one for 200 buy it.

same

youtube.com/watch?v=vgeoWlqM4i8

shop.tcgplayer.com/magic/zendikar-expeditions/polluted-delta#PriceTable
Can get a near meant for 210. Moderate for 200 flat

In my day (hah), there wasn't any faggoty gimmicks to artificially alter rarity or value. There was that misprinted green/blue djinn in Rrvised but accidental. I think Ice Age introduced alternate art, but it was for basic land only.

i just pulled a dick out of my ass

I'm waiting for masters before I buy any more cards but I got a pre-release and pulled 2 burn from within, 2 avacyn (1 foil) and a couple others

God damn man. That's a hell of a profit.

I pulled a Cancel. I bet you're jealous!

Is it a waste? Absolutely!
Was it fun? Yup.

Worth the $5 to just pop a pack open just to pop one open, not even really caring about the shit inside.

I don't see it as gimmicky. They only did it cause we bitch about wanting this kinda shit. It's just a cool thing. Not like wizards makes any profit off the fact it sells for 200.

a fat pack + about 5 packs yeah, the dude explained that it was worth that much, but we aren't in a big city and that if he wanted to take his chances on ebay or something he could have but he really just took the deal as a convenience to him (he didn't have to wait)

I worked at a factory for a few months making these cards. We also made pokemon cards in the same factor at the same time.

Brought a fatpack for Shadows a few days ago. Pulled Avacyn, Ormendahl/ Westvale Abbey, Sigrand and Startled Awake. I'm pretty happy with that

Fuck the impenetrable wall of bullshit that is Magic. Just learning the basic rules of play is so fucking infuriating and losing casual games a fuck ton JUST to learn what's effective and fun is a waste of time. Not to mention that it's a pain in the ass to find people on an equal footing with you when people can and do spend stupid amounts of money on artificially rare cards and developing optimized decks.

I was so fucking happy today to get my Thorn Elemental foil back.

Lost it years ago and finally caved to buy one from amazon.
Very happy with it.

Don't feel bad. I played Yugioh for 6 years and probably spent at least $2000 in packs over those years. The best card I ever pulled was Pot of Duality when it dipped from $90 to $50 and when I sold it it went back up to $80.

Looks like you haven't found a deck that's your niche.

It doesn't matter the cost of your cards, it matters what you make of them. My Green-White Enchantment deck with worth maybe $20, but it's stronger than many a deck that people pay $100's for.

Example: Soul Swallower, a Wurm creature, is a dollar rare. 4 mana cost, 3/3. Its delirium effect puts 3 counters on it at the start of your turn every goddamn time.

Dude, he could have sold it to a place like card Kingdom for 140 cash, 180 store credit. He got ripped off fucking hard

I'm kicking ass in standard because I'm running this thing.