Dxm thread

I'm tripping fuckin balls ccome chill.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SNp7Q8hGwnQ
youtu.be/yt57RThgTv8
i.4cdn.org/b/1464757012347.gif
youtu.be/faVECq3JXEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Listen to Shoot Me Down by Lil Wayne, Trust Issues and Marvin's Room by Drake, House Of Balloons/Glass Table Girls and What You Need by The Weeknd

No

Lol just turn on your local rap radio station cause all this bitch knows is top 40 bullshit

>ccome
Can confirm tripping balls

why dxm u fucking degenerate?

I too am on the 3rd plain. Peaceful passage to you dexstar

I've zone it about 200 times. I like it more than acid and others.

Were all different, I happen to love dxm

ok well my dxm story for you, maybe tell me how to do i better?
>be me
>addicted
>doing various drugs just for the keks
>friends tell me about dxm
>buying it at the pharmacy
>thiscantbegood
>one day all sit in my room
>girlfriend also confirmed it was a nice trip
>take 4 pills one after another
>wait a bit
>feelsgoodman
>wait more
>stomach starts to fucking rumble
>experience one of the most uncomfortable feelings i eve r had
>probably bad trip
>so bad i threw up 6 hours straight
>literally
>6 hours in bathroom
>not even puke just my body trying to puke very badly but cant
>never again am i taking dxm i thought

4 pills? you trying to cure a cough?

It's a cheap and powerful psychedelic / disassociative

no one knew how to dose it
enlighten me?

450 mg is a pretty okay baseline dose

>underageb&

got you im 18 breh
girlfriend and other friends are underage tho
not like my closest ones tho

The only one of those that fits that is Marvin's Room guess again faggot

I took less than a full dose once, I've never stopped hallucinating. A visual fuzz as an overlay over my vision is almost constantly present unless unnoticed, there's other stuff too, my pupils are almost never dilate and light burns images into my eyes a lot harder, woke up with a massive headache on the night just to the top back left of my right temple.

Do you know of Duality - Captain Murphy

If you like rap and robotripping I recommend watching the whole album's video from start to finish

You realize this shit can make you fuckin stroke out if you take too much right? Used to fuck with it for mad long, then I found heroin. Much better

Lol ok and I bet your dumb ass thinks acid rap is underground aswell

Didn't at the time, or if I did, I didn't care. I wouldn't be surprised if I did, I am at least certain that the damage is physical. I didn't take much though, a bottle and a bit of Vick's Dry Cough formula, 44 or something like that.

>A visual fuzz as an overlay over my vision is almost constantly present unless unnoticed

nigger thats not a hallucination. you sound like you got fucking brain cancer or something.

you take the whole box / bottle son. i would 2 drink 2 robos. in this pic you would take the whole bottle of pills at least.

someone else posted 450mg as baseline dose which is accurate but a single bottle typically only has 300mg total or maybe around 500mg but that was harder to find

Has anyone else experienced auditory vaccinations? When I'm tripping I'll often hear music speaking even though it's an instrumental.

I also listened to a 10 hour thunderstorm loop for the entire duration of a trip, easily the best trip I've ever achieved.

As far as musical choices, dubstep or anything by Shpongled send to do the trick.

4 pills is probably in the recommend dosage for having a sore throat. tripping fucking balls man.

Nope, just learnin Ya somethin if you actually look up the charts that's the only one that cheated bruh

Whatever you do, dont close your eyes and walk down the stairs. The darkness behind you eyes is protected until you bypass it with dxm. Its a staircase down to a tunnel and that tunnel leads to true black...aka the true nothingness. The ability to return becomes weakens. Quickly. It goes from immediate manual withdrawl from this place, then next is being withdrawn by someone else, ans ultimately you will not return. All three, even if manuallu withdrawn, will result in leaving some part of 'yourself' in that drop off. Theres no saying if YOU (as you know youself) will truly ever return.

It's not the only thing, the way I perceive objects has become somewhat shattered, I can't seem to focus on a whole thing, only parts. I have bad tinnitus and probably a whole host of problems I am not aware of and a whole host of problems I am not mentioning. I was under the recommended lowest plateau dose by internet research.

Look up "hallucinogen persisting perception disorder"

>You realize this shit can make you fuckin stroke out if you take too much right? Used to fuck with it for mad long, then I found heroin. Much better
>then I found heroin. Much better
yea just keep shooting up man, youre gonna look and feel terrible if this shit lasts too long
hope you OD fag heroin is literally trash tier
well here in fucking bullshit germany u get 8 pills in one pack
we took half

> vaccinations

I meant hallucinations.

Mate, it's not just a disorder, the shit cut a slice through my mind and I'm probably facing a future of dementia, multiple strokes, or any of the other nasty stuff that comes as a repercussion of a brain injury, DXM is dirty shit.

we know what you meant you whooping cough carrying cunt

DXM makes you stupid I swear, every DXM-head I know is so out if it even sober. Though I had one of the best trips of my life with agent lemon dxm extract listening to Divergent Spectrum - Bassnectar

Been at it three years straight nearly, still look and feel great you just gotta know your limits and have willpower try again faggot
>me on the left

woof woof woof

How do you even take DXM? I'm reading about it and it's telling me about plateau's and shit

DXM is different from most drugs because it has vastly different effects at different doses. The dose for a certain plateau is determined by multiplying the conversion factor by your weight in kg

>1st plat 1.5 mg/kg
Like being drunk and stoned at the same time, very sociable dose. Swimming or walking is nice at this level as well
>2nd plat 2.5 mg/kg
Still drunk and stoned but more intense and closed eye visuals may start to manifest. This is where sociability deteriorates, walking is a dead giveaway, and swimming becomes dangerous.
>3rd plat 7.5 mg/kg
Dissociation begins at this dose. No longer drunk and stoned, more like a low dose of ketamine. Open eye visuals usually start to manifest. Environmental cubism or orbism is common here. Body becomes weightless, strength is no longer hindered by your mind so don't lift anything 5x heavier than you, or if you do then at least play it off like it took some effort. The body load is like melting at the third plateau. Feels good man

You won't be able to recognize your reflection, however you may be able to recognize yourself in a photo if you take one
>4th plat 15 mg/kg
Dissociated. Don't leave the house at this point. This is like a higher dose of K. The hole (total detachment from vision ) characteristic of dissociatives will manifest at this point. You could picture a landscape, something similar known as a machinescape, or you can get lost in a daydream.

You chug/pop it. You may be able to find vendors selling pure DXM on the internet

That's a little harsh.

that i can believe and respect to you man
anyways hope u OD fag
thanks i appreciate it

What do the plateau's mean?

You don't, if you want to trip buy a cactus.

Refer to my previous post above the one you replied top

I stole so much DXM from a few local groceries over a decade that they literally don't even stock or sell any Robo gels or the regular syrup with only DXM. One doesn't sell Coricidan anymore either.

Mainly just an alcoholic now but ate DXM multiple times a week for about 11 years. Shocked I don't do it as much anymore.

listen to
youtu.be/SNp7Q8hGwnQ
youtu.be/yt57RThgTv8

>DXM thread
No you fucking retard. Go buy acid.

Where did you buy the pure dxm ones at?

oh shit waddup

this

If you're in the US they're at literally any pharmacy or store that sells medicine. I recommend stealing them from walmart since you're going to steal them anyway

I listened to Beethoven's 7th robotripping between the 3rd and 4th plateaus once. Open eye hallucinations, dissociation from my body, among other stuff. It was kind of like a spiritual dream. DXM trips can be really shitty, though. It's pretty much a crap shoot once you take them. The hangover will turn you into a zombie if you hit those higher plateaus.

Also, if you want hallucinations or trips smoke psychedelic stuff. DXM is more about being numb and feeling out of body.

This. Op here I just steal them at least one a wwewk .

Start doing Oxy ya fuckin fag 60 to 80 mg

most i have done is somewhere around 700mg @ 70~kg was very fucking crazy and fun at the same time although i did throw the fuck up 45~ minutes into the trip which that is never fun... walking at this point is dolphinately a DEAD FUCKING giveaway... fun as fuck sometimes to walk at that point lol

i.4cdn.org/b/1464757012347.gif

Also, typing and reading with one eye helps if you're at the lower drunk-like pleateus. Keep anti histamine handy for that robo itch.

I know, dude. You feel all stiff and awkward like a robot. I miss DXM

I remember back in my high school senior days I was furiously addicted to DXM and used to go to a plaza with a pharmacy, Giant, and a walmart and steal several bottles from each store. Would last me days of being too high to function as a real human bean. Needless to say I failed that year. Make sure you don't be that retarded OP.

my friend reached the supposed " 5th " plateau, where very much like ketamine it game overs you lol, ill never ever take that much, or even 4th plateau.... most ill do is a strong 3rd... thats besides the point im done with dextro, its fun but it still burns your god damn brain lol

i just remember walking by my parents and thinking yup, they think im drunk or something lol

" yeah i drank a few beers and have not slept i dont feel great " :'( ---worked 4 me

Did 1700mg of dxm polystirex once ama

greentxt

Fuck that shit I'm on mobile. Sounds were clanging and shit. Crazy visuals. Called my friends and told them I thought I was gonna die and I was ok with it. Tried playing skyrim and ran into walls for a solid hour. Never actually dissociated though

youtu.be/faVECq3JXEM

go listen to that shit. Opium use was pretty common in the romantic era

Flanging*

the general rule for polistirex is half as strong, twice as long. But depending on your weight that had to have been pretty close to a third or low fourth plat

I weigh like 120-140