Sup Forums opinion on Vince? I personally think he is one of the most original mainstream hip hop artist right now...

Sup Forums opinion on Vince? I personally think he is one of the most original mainstream hip hop artist right now. Love this dude

norf side long beech

his production is good

boring

Reminds me of J. Cole

His music isn't that interesting or good and he's one of the most pretentious personalities in hip hop.

I like him, but all of the themes in his music are the exact same.

one trick pony who does that trick really well

peaked with stolen youth which was the best release the year it released

Folks need Porsches, HOES NEED ABORTIONS?!

>gangster rap

WANNA HANG WANNA BANG WANNA SLANG WANNA HANG WANNA BANG WANNA SLANG WANNA HANG WANNA BANG WANNA SLANG WANNA HANG WANNA BANG WANNA SLANG WANNA HANG WANNA BANG WANNA SLANG WANNA HANG WANNA BANG WANNA SLANG WANNA HANG WANNA BANG WANNA SLANG WANNA HANG WANNA BANG WANNA SLANG WANNA HANG WANNA BANG WANNA SLANG WANNA HANG WANNA BANG WANNA SLANG WANNA HANG WANNA BANG WANNA SLANG WANNA HANG WANNA BANG WANNA SLANG WANNA HANG WANNA BANG WANNA SLANG WANNA HANG WANNA BANG WANNA SLANG WANNA HANG WANNA BANG WANNA SLANG WANNA HANG WANNA BANG WANNA SLANG WANNA HANG WANNA BANG WANNA SLANG WANNA HANG WANNA BANG WANNA SLANG WANNA HANG WANNA BANG WANNA SLANG WANNA HANG WANNA BANG WANNA SLANG

>mainstream

what ??

edgy faggot

>I never ran from nothing but the police

story of my life

Solid.

Nigger

lmao. no one's ever said this.

He's ok, never really understood why people thought he was so great though. I just don't see anything too compelling about his personality. I thought Summertime '06 was kinda boring but it had its moments. Prima Donna was solid. I think he's talented and he definitely has the potential to release a great album

love his music and his freestyle on hot 97 not to long ago was str8 fire