"Hey user, my friends told me that you're a music expert and you love rock music. Thats pretty great lol...

>"Hey user, my friends told me that you're a music expert and you love rock music. Thats pretty great lol, makes you very interesting, as you can see by my shirt, I'm also a fan of good music, you do agree with me that nirvana is quite possibly the best band ever, right? Kurt cobain blew every single musician out of the water. NMH? airplane over the sea? what the hell is that? lol dont scare me with that unknown bullshit user. So who do you think comes at least close to cobain as a musician? :p"

trout replica

My dick

I would be thrilled to meet someone like this

I honestly dont know what I would do...fake interest and agree with her to have sex or keep integrity and try to redpill her

I was kinda like that until one of mom's friends lent me a Sonic Youth DVD desu, so I would introduce her to Sonic Youth.

This is the only acceptable course of action.

Dont agree with her, ignore her words, but try to slowly introduce her into other, actually good bands. Eventually she'll be redpilled on her own and realize the error in her ways. While she's giving you head because you didnt went full sperg with her

He was a filthy homosexual. You finsh the discourse on that one,

Thanks

I sort of doubt that anyone who uses the term "redpill" can avoid going full sperg

there is not a single person on this planet who talks like this

Cock vore her

so just because she seems attractive i should like, is that what you are implying? Pathetic Beta Male.

you can certainly do both and thats clearly the best way to handle this kind of situation

Fucking betas dude. Just tell her like it is but don't be uptight about it. Nirvana isn't even the best band to come out of grunge. Stroking her interest in an overrated band isn't going to make her want you more, in fact nothing will. Just be an honest human being and don't play these petty love games.

>Kurt cobain blew every single musician out of the water
more like Kurt cobain blew his brains all over the walls for being a massive whiny faggot

m-maybe shes less pretty without the glasses

make her feel like an insecure pleb for liking cobain then feed her brain randomized obscure artists and if she pretends to really be into it then i know i have control of her then i make her blow me to assorted obscurantist bands.

>"deep and meaningful" tattoo
>edgy leather wristband
>Kim Kardashian school of make-up
>nostalgia fag
>praising a mediocre shitter
>no boobs

I hate her already.

The only acceptable answer

This whole thread is poorly done

nirvana were trash

"nirvana was okay, not my favourite of all time but still. you should try x and y if you like nirvana though, i think they are even better."

just don't be super rude about it. people get super defensive and you'll never convince them of anything. try to find some common ground and go from there. of course be honest and tell them its not your kind of music or you thought the band isn't that good or something. of course sometimes your pov is so far removed from the other person that there is no way you'll ever convince them because they value and believe very different things than you. in that case i guess it would make sense to just play along to get into her panties.

no point in pretending she wears that shirt because of the music, she has never heard a nirvana album and we all know it

one word, none.

this would only work if the person you're talking is enough into music to realize there is such a thing as plebian and patrician music and a bit insecure to begin with. maybe a bit pretentious so you can make her feel like you're seeing right through that. it would totally work on pic related. the person op doesn't even like nirvana because its "alternative" or hip but because these alternative thing has become so mainstream that all she does is follow the mainstream basicly and thus she is complete full of herself and her opinion and theres no way you will make someone like that feel like a pleb they just think you're weird and thats it.

I say to her "I really hate Nirvana. I hate how they made millions off of ridiculously simple, verse-chorus-verse songs, built entirely around power chords. I hate the fact that they kurt blatantly tired to ripoff the pixies and the melvins. I hate kurt and his whiny, pointless lyrics. I hate the fact that the most talented song writer in the band was the goddamn drummer; I don't even LIKE the foo fighters, and i still think they're better than nirvana. I hate the fact that they influenced dozens of shitty songwriters to spend a decade trying to rip off their sound. But most of all, I hate people like you. People who think that they're unique and edgy for pretending to like a mediocre group of filthy junkies."

what the fuck has Sup Forums become?

"Oh yeah, I like nirvana too, but they're not really my favorite band. What's your favorite album by them?"
t. someone who knows how to talk to other human beings

if you're unattractive sure.

She may be shallow but you browse Sup Forums. Who loses?

Fucking tell me about it. Go vent your alpha fantasies somewhere else.

#GOTTEM

Nirvana are better than NMH though. I also took a girl who was super into Nirvana to a Metz show and that worked out alright

>nirvana is quite possibly the best band ever, right?
no thats pulp

you don't get out of the house much do you?

Of all the normie bands I would be ok a total 8/10 or higher calling Nirvana GOAT.

>she fell for the nirvana meme

i'd rather hang with some stacy tbqh

le what