Why don't we have cheerleaders in Europe?

Why don't we have cheerleaders in Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e4tTgPYuavk
youtube.com/watch?v=UD_GiQJxEMc
wroclawuncut.com/2016/01/20/handball-captain-causes-stir-over-wroclaw-cheerleader-comments/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's haram

it's wrong

Isn't that Clinchko's wife?

Because Europe is too Europoor for school sports and all that goes with it

You would never see this sort of thing there
youtube.com/watch?v=e4tTgPYuavk

you too cold to wear skirts

>Because Europe is too Europoor for school sports and all that goes with it

God, this board is one stinky shithole. later losers

Kek

Yes it's Hayden Panettiere, I want to taste her asshole while she has the flu

cheerleader is the epitome of sexism as it reflects the obsolete concept that women should cheer (and support) men. why is that still allowed in america? how feminists see that?

we do, just not for schools. my cousin is one

Do you fuq her?

Fellow yuropoors, where do you get such hilarious shit?

Why is cheerleader such a big deal in America?

we do
some schools and most university sports teams
even though sport in unis is not as prominent as in the US, girls still cheer in uniforms and short skirts

hot alpha sluts depending on location (my high school had the hot alpha girls in the dance team and fat sluts in the cheerleader squads)

It is something for school girls to do, some for the ones that are dumb as rocks and some that are into sports and want a side thing. More like a club than anything.

Women have real job here

i wish

is your cousin qt? pics please

Cheerleaders are vapid skanks with chlamydia, no exceptions.

To me that seems a bit too clean and gaudy. I like the more ad-lib character of European sports, e.g. the whole stadium singing that a certain player's mother pleases men for money: youtube.com/watch?v=UD_GiQJxEMc

because new world savage customs have no place in Europe

>be american
>go to school
>keep playing freedom football
>learn nothing but still pass because muh sports
>wonder why americans are laughing stock of the world

That's just mean.

>freedom football
That sounds cooler than just football. I'd play freedom football, at the end you get to have a gun duel

yes. no

Always been a goal of mine to impregnate a 19 year old college cheerleader.

>19 year old college cheerleader.
GRANNY ALERT

Topkek
I am 28 and a dude suomibro.

They'll spread their legs for anything

Yeah I dun goofed that reply

not for the average Sup Forums user

Just lie and say you're from the coolest board on the Sup Forums, Sup Forums

That'll be the tennis team. fit as fuck wew

Will she believe me if I say I'm a big guy?

My wet dream is fucking some hot blonde chick cheerleader in the locker room. My dick is diamond right now thinking about it.

As long as you shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane

or Volleyball, or drill team, really all sports or athletic teams will spread their legs for anyone who is halfway interested in them

You got that right man. I played pretty much all intramural sports in my 4 years and was a gym rat. If you catch their eye, it's cash.
>Volleyball grills

>tfw finnish people will never be well behaved enough that they would allow beer in the stands

It's great since Volleyball whores are always tight.

You would think that American women being feminist nutjobs and all would consider cheerleading incredibly demeaning. Sitting on the side cheering for the men because they themselves suck too much at sports.

and long legs for miles

Damn straight. I need to stop discussing this though I'm starting to miss my highschool days

Our sports are interesting enough.

I am 6'1 and I have a thing for chicks taller than me.

Our women are the best women when it comes to sports.

We have them.

But then the (((Swedes))) come and start to boycott them

wroclawuncut.com/2016/01/20/handball-captain-causes-stir-over-wroclaw-cheerleader-comments/

>Swedish handball captain Tobias Karlsson has hit the headlines again following comments about the half-time entertainment at Wroclaw's Hala Stulecia during the European Championships.
>The captain hit out at the use of cheerleaders during the breaks, stating his belief that the act of cheerleading objectifies women. "What year is this? There are many better things you can do in the intervals of matches", Karlsson wrote on social media.
>Cheerleaders Wroclaw, who are currently performing at Hala Stulecia during the championships, then politely brushed off Karlsson's comments via their Facebook page:
>"We welcome the interest and concern of the Swedish players, but cheerleading is primarily a dance show and cheering!
>We cheer POLAND while in Wroclaw's Hala Stulecia and we cheer each team playing here and we have fun together with a great audience!"
Cheerleaders Wroclaw

>Karlsson had also made headlines just a few days before when he expressed his frustration about being prevented from wearing a captain's armband with a rainbow colourscheme.
>The European Handball Federation blocked Karlsson's plans, which were in his own words, intended "as a quiet manifestation for the acceptance that every person is of equal worth".

We tried to import cheerleading some years ago, but FN voters who are retarded grumbled because it comes from the USA.

In a similar way, like 1 decade ago, halloween started to become relevant in France, but our retards grumbled like what it's a tradition coming from the USA, they are really dumb because it's a Celtic tradition and we are the descendant of Gaulois. So because of our dumb nationalists who see an Americanization of the society everywhere, halloween is fully irrelevant in France.

>"What year is this?"
The c-current one?

But halloween is comfy and fun ;_;

i'm gonna post my replies in other threads then link them here

They are busy sucking nigger cocks