Amateur tattoo artist here

Amateur tattoo artist here.

Give me something random to draw.

Your hand

That isn't even that cool.

You didn't say cool, you said random.

True.

But idk what's your style? Pick every day objects and adapt them to that. It helps on multiple levels.

Draw a drum with some skulls Prozent something like that. I want to have a tattoo with that and can't find a good pic with that so far

I do everything. Don't have a particular style.

>Prozent
Elaborate

How about a tattoo based on the little prince?
it's my favourit book and it has a lot of meaning to me. i was thinking about the prince, the wolf, and the rose in the same picture. would love to see some ideas user. if ill like it, i'm pretty sure i'd get it.

Well, then just try to make mundane objects interesting in a tasteful way. That's a little bit of technical skill, creativity, and problem solving.

Kinda like this but never read the book.

Give me some detail.

Any idea how long/much pain it'll be getting the snake in this picture with a much more detailed spine?

Is pic related YOUR work?

That's probably going to hurt pretty bad.

no

How many sessions? I can't imagine that bad on the mid-back. The tail bone will hurt, same with the back of the neck. Every square inch is different.

felipe rodrigues

Right on. Thank you for the info user.

You should draw me a Lotus flower. I'm leaving it at that because I want you to draw it in your style. Put any other details you want in it.

i got u fam

Not OP but I kinda want to try this too. Except thread will be kill by the time I'm done

Got it.

First of all holy shit nice trips bro.
second, it goes like this:
The rose is a symbol of true love lost at young age. he goes from planet to planet and he doesn't forget her, till he gets to earth. there he meets the fox, who teaches him the value of true friendship and how his rose was special.
so i was kinda thinking it will have a lot of meaning, having all 3 of them in the same picture sitting on his home planet (which is very small) looking at earth. maybe with a nice sentance below it, maybe? anyhow , i think the art is more important. i don't know your style so maybe if you google pics 'the little prince" you might find something that sparks your muse?
would really love help with that bro, been thinking about it for at least a year or two now.

I'll keep it bumped. I have nothing to do for 40 mins.

Just thinking about it so far. In the process of redrawing it to show to an artist when I decide to get it. No idea how many sessions though. I have a decent pain tolerance, but I definitely don't want to bitch out on it while getting it

draw a bunch of potions.
they will be used in my rpg card game if theyre good

health potion (red)
poison potion (green)
magic potion (blue)

i give you full creative freedom as long as u stick with the color scheme.

Like I said, every square inch is different.

Draw whatever comes to mind with the word fear

a dick made of smaller dicks

its dubs you gotta do it

Hey OP I was wondering if you could design a tree tattoo for me resembling the silver maple tree please? It's for the typical arm tattoo spot. Pic related it's the tree. Just to give you an idea of what the type of tree looks like if you didn't want to google it. Design it however you think looks the most tragically beautiful please. Thank you so much I am actually gonna get this done, can you please do this if that's alright

OP here,

am doing a lotus flower.

I never gave a shit about any tats till I saw that trash polka style

>treble clef

I bet this faggot can't read music.

Any idea if artists can test the needle on a spot without ink to check pain?

Flowers maybe

bump

A sloth playing the piano. It wears a top hat! Throw in an ash tray and a cigar...

Non artist but what about him lying on the fox, reaching up for a rose out of reach.

Well I just got back to my desk, was making some food.

But I'll just do something quick.

I'm still here. Bumping for OP.

Doing the lords work

I will bump it as well

Thread alive?

Fucking incredible. i like the way you think, user.

Thanks for the help.

Mix the shield with the 3 swords.
Real viking art.

A skull giving birth to baby jesus, but with the EGA as eyes. On the skull sits an american eagle breathing flames, but the flames change to the reaper holding a M240B instead of the scythe.

Please opppppp

you're the faggiest most low quality person asking for attention on here. FUCK YOU FAGGOT

Otherwise try him reaching for earth, textured like a rose (or a rose coloured in as earth - hope you.understand that ) with a stem and thorns that wraps around his hand...cause you know can't forget the pain from lost love

>you know can't forget the pain from lost love
Too true user. Too true.

Kind of like this but without the earth..also im sure it can be done it a better way...man I wish I could draw my ideas. Put that shit on paper

OP here,

Not going to do much coloring or shading for the thread's sake.

Bump. Going to brush my teeth.

Fair enough.

Didn't came here to feel, yet you got me good with that. you are truly special and unique user. you may not be an artist with a pencil and a piece of paper, but you sure have the mind of an artist.
Would love a tatoo by your design any day now. no bullshit.

Thanks man..sorry for the feels though.

grandfather clock with a skull and dark wings

Trash polka

bump

No shading so it looks kinda garb, tried to shade the lettering in to make it more legible. Don't know much about lotuses and never drawn one but the "word" means fierce. Figured there was some kind of Chinese warrior history behind it. If I had to do more I would make the letters drip like blood (trash polka).

Anyway here is what I came up with in the short time frame. Enjoy.

Cool, thanks man! Cheers.

damn. that's real good. good work user

bump some more

And here's mine. Thought about going that direction but we all need some negative space.

Also, interesting to see the differences in style. I'm a graphic designer and you being a tattoo artist.

draw something edgy with a swastika on it!

rip thread

Can you draw this inside an outline of oregons border? Been wanting this tat for awhile

Is OP still here?

Please??

Just in-case.
Thinking about this for a chest piece but need to get it drawn up properly.