Hey Australia. It's been a while since we talked. Hows everything going?

Hey Australia. It's been a while since we talked. Hows everything going?

Hows the PM? I missed Based Tony being in the headlines. Hows the new guy? Is he doing well? Is Tony gonna take his spot back?

Hows the opposition? Last time we talked they were going through somewhat of a leadership crisis. Have they figured out who is in charge yet? Whats that red headed cunt been up to?

Hows the boats? You still turning them back?

Hows mining? Going well?

Hows the whole internet situation? Last we talked it was at somewhat of a stalemate on what to do in the rural parts. The Libs wanted one thing, Labour wanted another. Any headway there?

In general, anything going on nationally? Anything that might not be making international news?

Just checking in.

t. Ameribro

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uVK_JTmiGaY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Broadband_Network
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tony's replacement is doing pretty shit

Tony Abbott stopped the boats

Labor more stable

Julia Gillard is gone thankfully

Mining isn't doing as well

Internet still shit

Current pm wants Australias population to grow by 3% indefinitely and essentially fuck everyone in the arse by overpopulation and being unable to afford homes etc

>Tony's replacement is doing pretty shit
I feared that. Tony seemed based as fuck

>Julia Gillard is gone thankfully
Thats good to hear. I was hoping she could go for a swim and get lost as well.

>Current pm wants Australias population to grow by 3% indefinitely

Through natural population gropwth or immigration?

Also, I watched some YT video where some asian chick was bitching about some stink on a detention island? That ever get resolved?

dont you guys have like a big empty areas in the middle of Australia? seems great to populate in if your country can turn these empty areas into an urban cities

Those "empty areas" are full of abbos huffing petrol, from what I was told

How do I get a Slim Dusty CD?

The shops want to charge me large amounts of money for import.

Yeah lots of stupid shit making news about retard Marxists protesting the refugee camps because they aren't let into aus and apparently aren't treated well enough which is bs also offshore detention and other shit and yeah population growth through immigration

Most of Australia is coastal because the majority of inland Australia is unable to be inhabited due to significant parts being desert and just not able to support alot of people so increased population is just going to result in the coastal cities getting even more overpopulated and housing being even more expensive (housing prices are ridiculous in most cities)

Most of Slim's shit is on youtube. Just download it from there.

Where do your illegals come from? Malaysia?

They banned alcohol/petrol etc from entering aboriginal communities because they just abused it with their welfare

They eventually started making alcohol out of Vegemite (which is the by product of making beer)

Yeh but I like CDs for listening in my old car.

>They eventually started making alcohol out of Vegemite
Abbos...find a way...

Just burn the MP3's onto a CD. You can buy a pack of blank CD's for like, two bucks at Walmart.

Africa and middle east for the illegal "refugees"

Lots of foreign investment from China and legal immigrants from pretty much every where

NBN
B
N

I like to imagine in the wee hours of the mourning, Tony goes for a swim with just a bowie knife in his mouth sinking the boats himself humming your anthem.

Speaking of Slim Dusty, why the fuck isnt Waltzing Matilda your anthem instead of that droning generic Advance Australia Fair?

Turnbull> Abbott

Absolutely love his old recording.

youtube.com/watch?v=uVK_JTmiGaY

>Song about a ranger forcing a hobo to drown

God I love Australia

tony recently said something about how we shouldn't give money to pensioners, he's not getting anywhere lad

I got a notice recently, telling me NBN will be set up in my area soon. I guess that's nice.

PM is a slave to corps and other politicians, like 90% of our politicians including tony

>telling me NBN will be set up in my area soon.
Whats NBN?

Aussies, how did your country shift into a nanny state? Is it only something carried over from the Brits?

dude all western countries are becoming nanny states, especially the anglosphere

I noticed, but that doesn't answer my question. My post wasn't intended as an insult, if that's why you're responding like that.

around the 90s and the turn of the century since Port Arthur

people saw it was reasonable that the government solve the problems
But it just got worse

Just notice after they lost the emu war, the emus term of surrender was to put them in their national seal as a form of ridicule.

What a sad country.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Broadband_Network
It's going to be later and shittier than it's original conception because of our present government

>Hey Australia. It's been a while since we talked. Hows everything going?

Pretty mediocre. Life's good for me I suppose.

>Hows the PM? I missed Based Tony being in the headlines. Hows the new guy? Is he doing well? Is Tony gonna take his spot back?

Tony was a dickhead imho. Yeah stopping the boats and probably saving the lives of people who get shipped in dingy unstable forms of transport is good and all, but yeah, can't really say he was based.

Turnbulls a cuck, and he's privatising everything, which could lead to a recession. Will Tony come back? Hard to say at this point.

>Hows the opposition? Last time we talked they were going through somewhat of a leadership crisis. Have they figured out who is in charge yet? Whats that red headed cunt been up to?

Just a bunch of bullshit from liberals and labour going "Must I remind you that X years ago you did X"

Pauline's been pretty silent desu. Don't give much of a shit about carrot top.

>Hows the boats? You still turning them back?

Apparently.

Hows mining? Going well?

Apparently thats going shit.

>Hows the whole internet situation? Last we talked it was at somewhat of a stalemate on what to do in the rural parts. The Libs wanted one thing, Labour wanted another. Any headway there?

Libs fucked over our internet. Don't know much about anything else, I've kind of stopped giving a shit.

In general, anything going on nationally? Anything that might not be making international news?

Nah, pretty quiet on the western front, comrade.

>Just checking in.

Cheers m8. Take care