This story is far from your average story. It might make some of you readers sick to the stomach, so read cautiously...

This story is far from your average story. It might make some of you readers sick to the stomach, so read cautiously. There are some things you are not meant to go looking for, some things that are meant to be kept secret. I was one of those people who didn't believe in that none sense, but I was dead wrong. I think to my self as I write this now, why should uncover the veil once again? Why not just leave it in the past, Move on and forget it ever happened? I'd love to but I can't live with my self if I did that! If if I must be a Martyr for the benefit of those who are blind to the reality of the world, I will gladly take that title. Once upon a time while I was down and out from the flu one late night. I was browsing the web, Trying to bury the madness within my head with the unknown of the Internet. Looking up bits and pieces of information on conspiracies, unknown species, and just anything that would distract my mind. It's late at night mind you, and I'm sitting in a dark room, with a fan blowing on me, but because of how sick I was even with a sweater on and a Snuggie the wind that blew on me felt like an erie chill that would not go away. And I have this 22 inch monitor radiating the bright white background of the webpage I'm on. Needless to say, it couldn't have helped my headache. Anyway I've always been curious about the amount of people that go missing! I remember as a child, every Saturday my Mother and I would go to Walmart and she would take me to the toy section and allow me to get something of my choice. And as we would leave, there would always be this Bulletin board to my left. It always gave me the creeps, looking at these photos of people smiling looking happy, while in reality something dreadful had caused them to go missing. I would ask my mother "Mommy where did those people go?" She would always give some mundane excuse like "Some people just want to start a new life, drop everything and run away."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AeSCytx_CvA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What did I just read?

yolo

>link:
youtube.com/watch?v=AeSCytx_CvA

is there more to this story?

Being the little skeptical child I was, I never bought that explanation. There was to many different types of people on that board. Different ages, from infants to elders. Different races, genders, etc. The spectrum was too wide and random. Sure maybe some people just runaway, but for the amount of people that go missing, and never get found is staggering. Where do these people go? Do they really just find them selves dyeing in some deserted flatland where people don't go? My hunch always felt it went deeper than that. Deep into the pits of Dante's Inferno! Were they being used as sex slaves? Being used as meat puppets for some RedRoom on the Deep Web? In 1980 on average 150,000 people were reported missing a year. Now the number of missing people a year has jumped to over 900,000! I know we have to factor in the population increase from the 1980s to now, but that is a giant increase! Where are these people going? That is what I was set to find out. I always believed this had to have a realistic factor to it. What I mean is i'm not saying they are being abducted by aliens, running away, or just disappearing into thin air. I always believed they were being kidnaped. My worst fears came to a conformation when I found this forum on the deep web. It's been shut down since I last saw it but what I read from it still pierces my thoughts and sticks with me till this day. A user that went by the name of MrB3li3v329AD. He had one post titled "MIA". It went into detail about how he knew of Satanic Cults that were embedded into our society.

The important parts, festered everywhere, From Lady Liberty to the Golden Gate Bridge. I'm not talking about the Illuminati, even though I guess you could call it what you will, but what he described seemed more primal and sadistic. There where these Links he posted that went to YouTube. Videos of these children describing people in robes of Black and Red, wearing goat and sheep heads on their heads! How they would sacrifice people on this grand center stage. Putting them on a stick like a shish kabab and dance around the stage chanting these foreign tongues. Each one taking a stab with the ritualistic daggers, on the poor souls that lay there on the pole motionless. And not a couple of people, dozens of people. People screaming in pain. This Satanic cult would use the children for, I'm sure you get what I trying to say here. And this cult has roots so deep in our country it goes back to even before The United States was around! Of course I was intrigued, no longer feeling the affect of my flu either! The adrenaline was pulsating through me.

Bump

tl;dr

oogey boogey edgy satanic cult that rules the would ooooooo 2spooky4me

Tl;dr op is a faggot and has a fetish for autism

I'll wait for the movie

also this

The adrenaline wont be the only thing that's pulsating when I get there, if you know what am saying

My runq cock is pulsating :--D

heh, nothing personal kid, but people like you are a diamond dozen. you're nothing special, and you don't have some sort of esoteric knowledge. you're just delusional.

i, on the other hand, do know the secrets of the universe. AMA

This is great! Some Steven Spielberg type stuff

Boring as

Copy paste faster gook

Calm down Tard clearly a CreepyPasta

ya it was just some 13 year old trying to creep people out. pretty shitty attempt in my imo. also the expression is "a dime a dozen" you nigger

fuck you
Jung? Dreams? Quantum Physics? Ghosts? Food? Demons? Bass? Metric? 777? Jesus? shanta???????????????????????????????????????????????????

is what you really know some far away world or maybe is it the moon?

just who are you looking for, my friend? you seem distraught

kek how do i seem distraught? and wtf are you talking about who am i looking for? are you high or something?

the information is flowing into me via the collective unconscious, i can sense your discomfort and your distraction when our souls intertwine

you have to let it go, that person is not in our world anymore, and it isn't likely that you will ever share a world again

you're a fucking weirdo and probably a pedophile and blatant homosexual. im out of this thread

if youre OP finish, fuck those fags.

you may leave this thread, but know that there will always be a part of me inside of you

i love you

hi there

no, I don't think that outfit would look good on you, sorry

OP has not replied to anyone except you and has not finished story, He finds this all amusing

ok hold on a minute, im sorry. its just that fucking weirdo is really getting to me. im fucking crying right now and i dont even know why

Kek

Why is he getting to you?

Op continue you faggot

Nigger, please.

ahh, it seems you've made the realization.good job! Now you can start the recovery

it is not so much that "i" was getting to him as it was that his body realized something before he did.
you see, the body, soul, and mind are all connected, and they have varying "distances" between them. while the soul is pretty "far" from both the body and the mind, it is slightly closer to the body than it is to the mind. so, if the soul learned new information, his body would learn it slightly before his mind would.

i know this information that he has learned, but i don't feel comfortable sharing it, it is very personal. i can tell you, however, that crying wouldn't be a strange reaction to learning said information

This is carcosa nigger.

But there was nothing I could do, even knowing this information I wouldn't change a thing. I encourage anyone to find these videos on YouTube, these children go into 4 hour interviews in detail on how it all went down. Now I know what you are thinking, that these are children and they can't be believed, but no child could have knowledge of such deep horror.
People just don't go missing and disappear! MrB3li3v329AD went into greater detail on how deep this goes and how police departments purposely push Missing persons cases to the side because not all, but a lot of them are due to kidnappings for satanic cults. Bohemian Grove?! Things like that! So much goes on below your reality and that's just the way they like it.

FIN

WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME

WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT

WHY

WHY DID YOU FUCKING LIE

Sik, far cuzzz

So you are just now traveling down the rabbit hole of the pedophile elite. The likes of the Franklin scandal, Jimmy saville and others. All well documended and extremely interesting. The finders cult the temple of set. Keep traveling OP the rabbit hole continues even further than you imagine.

I don't get it. What is this kid-interwivie-Mrbeliver-shit? Everybody knows, how the rituals look like and where the offerings come from?!

I am OP and this is not a real experience although the YouTube videos I mentioned are real and take place in the UK. This was just my very first creepy pasta I wrote tonight. Hope you enjoyed.

MrB3li3v329AD was not interview g the kid. These people on YouTube interview these kids that say they were part of a satanic ritual and the they were sexually abused. Look it up on YouTube

those kids in the UK were frauds. the mom or uncle made them say that shit.

it was alright but the whole satanic panic is played out since the 80's theres always creepy pastas about cults but hey atleast it didnt end with everybody walk the dinosaur

Yeah I hear you, I don't think it's anything great, just something I wrote off the top of my head, while in bed. Felt like I busted a mental load.

I enjoy writing and do some work as an investigative journalist. I've been researching these topics for years. It was a decent story, but the truth in what you wrote goes well beyond creepypasta. The subject matter is a scary and dangerous one. Right now I'm working on a little something and am in the 2nd largest city in the US In terms of child trafficking. It can start with a creepy pasta to ending up in my sisituation. So sickened by the crimes that go un reported and forgotten. That I have thrown myself I do the belly of the beast so to speak in hopes of making a difference. Meditate daily on already being dead, and nothing can hurt you.

well if it helps you so be it, you captivated real life stats to make it believable. if i were staying in some cabin alone in the woods and heard noises after reading your creepy pasta, id be scared. you can probably make a YT channel to scare all the 12 year olds and get paid for it. godspeed user.

Thanks if that's the case I'll have to put a MineCraft gameplay along with it as I narrate it. And I did purposely look up those facts to make it more believe able. Good day Sir!

Hope you journey leads you to victory

why not cash in on the lowest common denominator of yt entertainment. just repackage it and polish it up a bit and youll have bitting. i thought you did, i have heard that 900,000 go missing every year but that was for something unrelated. thanks broham, you have a good day too.