Just got into a friend's facebook and made a mess, fought really hard with his sister, mother and girlfriend...

Just got into a friend's facebook and made a mess, fought really hard with his sister, mother and girlfriend, I am now afraid he contacts facebook support and finds me, should i be afraid? pic related, girlfriend's tits

They record all IPs who logon - in fact you can see them yourself without contacting them.

I hope he fucks you over - here you could have done something really fin and finny, instead you act like an asshole.

Story

Greentext or didnt happen

What's his gf's name

you can see who logged on without contacting them? lol how?

Friend yelled account and password on a party, he thought no one would care but I did and started browsing his shit just to laugh
His mother messaged him and I clicked on it, it went Seen but I wouldnt respond, she then started saying him he never responds.
Started seeing conversation with her sister and i just clicked on the like icon by accident, she then asks me what do I want, I dont respond so she started asking more and more until she called him via facebook but i didnt answer the call, mom and sister are raging cause i dont answer, then i see girlfriend tits, saved that image and logged off lol

He can actually see that you logged in his facebook. You're fucked bro.

Shitty move, faggot.

Hope he kicks your ass.

how is this posible? where is that option?

prepare to get rekt op.

you get an email when someone from a different ip logs in--- your fucked

oh, I checked this, reviewed his email all the time and this email never got to him.

Even if we tell you, it's too late. Facebook automatically sends a notification to the email or as a text message. Once he reads it, he will know someone went snooping.
>You are fucked accept your fate.

Okay let's cut the crap. Any more pictures? Post them then.

I know about this, but thing is, I logged into his account months ago and I just went curious tonight

Post pics of gf

almost quads
also, that's the only one i found

Fuck man, did not look at shared images? Fuck.

Got scared, just saved that
am i screwed? can facebook tell him i did a mess?

Fuck man just download pics for leverage. Share it with us.

Bump